4.6

Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5rating 4.7356291
Overall Rating 2.35057/5Overall Rating 2.35057/5rating 2.35057rating 2.35057rating 2.35057

EP
Eric P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Time and service
After two and a half hours waiting for an oil change I was told my vehicle would be ready shortly. At that point I was told my battery power was poor and my tires were in very unsafe shape. I was told if I had them both replaced I would get $25 off tire balancing and alignment. I also had a voucher for an oil change at no charge. I was pleasantly surprised that I was offered a loaner car for the evening until the following day. When I came back the next day to pick up my vehicle the service assistant that helped me the day before had already left. I was charged full price for all services and charged for my oil change. Another service assistant helped with my bill and I was given a total of just $25 off my bill. No voucher used for oil change.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Robert G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Present major cause of problem first with option for other issues.
When I leave with the same problem I came in with, after paying over $1,200, I am totally unsatisfied with the service dept.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

ND
Nadine D.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Back again only two weeks ago I was here, now I'm getting my rotors turned and new brakes. I did ask them last time that I was here to check them and they said they were fine obviously not. I also ask them the time before and the time before. Took a call David the service manager to get things done. I hate it when men don't listen to what you have to say because you're a woman, like you don't know what you're talking about. Kept telling them there's something wrong with my brakes it doesn't feel right and all they could find (supposedly) was the brake pads where good.
I have had to deal with that all my life. o
Only when I commanded someone to listen to me and after I said my son drove my car and said he said "there's something wrong with your brakes mom", that they started to listen to me go figure. I do believe the rotors would not have gotten almost ruined they had listened to me 3 oil changes ago. I trust these people to take care of my car so that I'm driving with a car that's dangerous and bad brakes and rotors are dangerous. I took a long trip up the South Carolina and back, Largo with my son with bad brakes I don't like that. and to top it off at the very end I was told they were going to wash my car and it was filthy no wash oh well. I'm thinking of starting to go to the St Petersburg Hyundai.
I have brought my car in and for the last 3 oil changes I expressed to the person receiving my car that there was a problem with my brakes. At no time did I say that braking distance was bad, it was not inferred by me that it was the pads, I expressed that they(the brakes) made a funny noise felt uneven when braking. Three times, at least, probably more I asked that the brakes please be checked. The only thing they did was the very minimum, only looking at the amount of pad that was left. While all along the brakes where faulty and damaging my rotors. Finally when I complained to David then they where looked at and I was made to pay for my routers to be turned along with new brakes. Why couldn't the brakes have been replaced along time ago saving me the cost of the routers?

JZ
Joseph Z.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Took way too long for the service I was in there for.
The salesman who sold me my car was great. I went to visit him when I first dropped my car off to say hi to him and tell him how much I enjoyed my new car. He came in and out of the waiting room and asked me what I was still doing there
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to call me back this evening. Like I said on the phone we are going to run long on service from time to time but it is not a common occurrence. I apologize that your advisor did not let you know the shop was running behind when you first came in. I know that next time in we will show you what we can do. Have a great evening!!!

PL
Peter L.
Tampa, FL
10/27/2019 Category: Service
I’ll never buy another Hyundai
I really don’t believe these cars are made to last.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Dealership is great service department sucks!
Dealership is great service department sucks!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We offer a complementary car was with service, to my knowledge we have never offered a complementary vacuum. We do have detail packages available for purchase if you would like to inquire about them in the future.
We have very strict guidelines when it come to properly patching tires. If a tire is repaired outside the patchable area it could put a customer's vehicle and safety in danger. For this reason we will not patch a tire if it does not meet our standards.

RV
Ralph V.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
service structure
1. call to service takes 3 people to get to service.
2. no one greets you when you drive in to service. since that is normal at other dealerships, I waited before finally walking inside to find out how to proceed.
3, pictures taken of car, not explained, got a useless representation on the app summary
4. survey does not allow for N/A answer, or only has yes or no when answer may be somewhere in between.
5. tires low, had air added several times, never found out whether they were now filled again with nitrogen or air when it came back with increased pressure.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

It was an absolute pleasure speaking with you today. We are going to stumble from time to time as a business but feedback and insight like yours is what helps us grow. I was glad to hear that Nick, your service advisor, stepped up and was able to help you with any questions you had. Next time you come in if you remember i would like the opportunity to meet you in person and shake your hand. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time!!

Darrin L.
St. Petersburg, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Unresponsive
Need more communication and overall sense that this is not a drive through.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

LI
Linda I.
Spring Hill, FL
SAME STORY
SEE MY NOTES
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

DN
Donna N.
Service was complete
Service was completed correctly

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Service takes way too long
Service needs more help. Service needs to be more complete

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

I wanted to thank you again for calling me back yesterday and talking to me about your service visit. Feedback like yours is super valuable, especially when we are trying to change behavior of our staff members. As I stated on the phone we do a weekly meeting with our express technicians and I will be using some of the information you gave me yesterday in our meeting today. We thank you for being a Fitz customer, have a great weekend.

Odessa, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wallet's Empty and Issue wasn't Fixed
I had a few dashboard lights that were on, despite the fact that there were no issues pertaining to those lights. I went in for them to fix it. I asked them in advance if it was covered under the extended warranty. They said yes and that they'd pull up the warranty when I got there. I arrived, they were unable to find the warranty. After 2 1/2 hours of waiting, they said that the car would have to be overnighted and fixed in the morning. I was unable to do that, so they charged me a $150 diagnostic and didn't fix any of my issues.

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. As I stated on the phone we do not have access to other dealers extended warranties and it can be difficult to find that information unless it is a warranty we sell. However, we did complete the diagnosis on your vehicle and once you have your extended warranty information we can call them and see if we can get your repair approved and your diagnosis charge refunded by your warranty company. We thank you for choosing Fitz and look forward to helping you out.

St. Petersburg, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Everyone there use to be so overwhelmingly nice, now not so much. No one addresses you when you walk in which is so awkward. Also I keep having issues with my car and its not old enough to be doing some of the stuff. Everyone just kind of acts like well your car is 6 years old, but its had issues for a while. Like my engine blowing at 50,000 miles. Overall upset.

David S.
Not too much
The customer service people were very kind and helpful
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Jana C.
Seminole, FL
Great Customer Service
Thank you Hyundai for immediately calling me and resolving my concerns and assuring me we will resolve my car problem regardless

Still a unknown issue
Frank Lackey my service advisor was awesome

I’m dissatisfied with the fact they could not tell me what is wrong with my car
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. When a vehicle has an intermittent concern it can be very difficult to diagnose and repair. We will see you this Wednesday to drop vehicle off and fingers crossed we can duplicate your concern and repair your vehicle. Thank you again for the time and have a great evening.

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
After meeting with David and Julie yesturday sharing my concerns and issues, David listened and got right to work. He made the time to listen and make things right. Things like this make me glad I drive a Hyundai.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
I will never be back.
Car was in worse shape when I got it back. Zero communication. Complete disappointment, waste of time and money.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Just wanted to thank you again for coming in today and speaking with me. We will fail from time to time but feedback like yours is what helps us grow.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
2+ hours for an oil change and tire rotation
Appointment times need to mean something.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. When customers come in for basic maintenance our goal is to get them in and out in less than 1 1/2 hours. We consistently meet or exceed this goal on a consistent basis but there are sometimes, like in your case, where we do run a little longer than normal. We apologize that your service took a little longer but are happy we got you take care of. We look forward to helping you next time you come in.

Seminole, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Solid business
I had an issue, but the dealer reached out and resolved the matter. That's how you get repeat business. I've been to Fitzgerald's a few times for service, and the staff has been professional and courteous. They also seem to be on top of it with their appointment time management.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Felt ripped off
This is a better than average service center, but I don't appreciate being charged $28 for a brake light replacement. The bulb is $7 retail, and replacement is a 2-mnute job.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We will look into the price you were charged and give you a call.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I apologize that there was a discrepancy in the price but am happy we were able to work it out. We will see you next time you come in for service.

SF
Scott F.
Brooksville, FL
10/01/2019
Santa Fe Recall
I came in for a service recall for my 2017 Santa Fe. I called to ask for the service manager. I drive this car for my business so I didn't want to be tied up for hours to perform a simple software upgrade. I was told to talk to the scheduling department. He bbn ifer told me there was another recall related to the hood latch.
I told her I just wanted the software recall done.
When I arrived Brandon insisted that both need to be done at the same time.
I explained to him I don't have time to do both now. I was told you need 1.5 which is crazy.
I was forced to go over his head. Dave the service manager did accommodate me.
My car was driven into an unpaved dusty parking lot and sat there fir half hour .
Fortunately it only took 15 minutes to do the simple software upgrade.

I can help to wonder how many people you have mis services with guys like Brandon
working fo you.
I won't be back or recommend your dealership.

Dave W.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Changed engine without a hiccup!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. Have a great day

Barbara M.
Safety Harbor, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/27/2019 Category: Service
My response is purely in regards to the young lady thatcassusted me.
If it had not been for the patience of Julie Brown and her professionalism I would be giving a much lower rating. I called in twice Monday evening regarding bringing in My car for battery issues. Neither time was making an appointment suggested. I come in Tuesday and am told it will be an hour and a half to two hours because....I have no appointment. Then it was suggested I pay an additional $50 for terminal cleaning. No thank you. Then I might need a new terminal because of acid damage. Okay, so I bought my car here. I service my car here. Dud anyone think to check the battery on a 5 year old car or mention acid or corrosion build up? Of course not!!! Who's bad? Not me!! Ultimately drove out with new battery and clean terminals but geez do I always need to come in armed to do battle? Buyer beware!#

Thank you for being part of the Fitzgerald family!