4.6

Palm Harbor, FL
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Back & forth
I go there the first time, waited an hour before I was told they didnt have the correct part they needed. "But they will be done with the complementary car wash shortly!" Drove back in rush hour traffic after waiting an hour for a free car wash.
Scheduling an appt was a nightmare and the girls who answer the phone are not professional. You also have to explain what you want 4 times while they transfer you without giving the transferred person a heads up as to why you are calling.
Get there for my second appt the following week, dont get told how long it's going to take (was told an hour and a half previously so still was assuming that) and was told I'd get updates throughout.
An hour and a half go by with no update.
I text, nothing.
I call, get transferred a bunch like usual, and then was told my lyft driver would be there shortly to pick me up...... okay? After all this time.
I get there and was told "obviously the car wash couldnt get done" .... because they didnt have the correct part for that??? All it needs is soap and water. Basically got a shrug in response when I told them the car wash was no problem the previous week. So rude all of them.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

LF
Linda F.
Dunedin, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Slow service
Extremely slow service with the last 3 oil changes. Waiting over 2-3 hrs for completion.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

NM
Nathan M.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Lackluster service
My wiper fluid wasn’t changed on a routine oil change.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I wanted to again apologize for the washer fluid light coming on after service. I have you all set to come back in this Saturday and have made notes to ensure we get you right in to address your concerns. I do thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and know that we are still moving the needle to deliver the best service possible.

Donald W.
Dunedin, FL
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Problem resolved

12/03/2019 Category: Service
They don't always check tire pressure as promised
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I wanted to apologize again that the tire pressure was not checked during your last visit. We will make sure to address this with the technicians in out weekly meeting. Thank you again for your time.

Palm Harbor, FL
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Service follow up
My original review was not positive. The service manager called to get my input on what they need to improve. At least they are trying to get better in the service dept.

12/01/2019 Category: Service
Lack of urgency
Service department lacks urgency, especially those sitting at the desks.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Insight like yours is super valuable to helping us grow as a team. I apologize that the cashier was not at the desk when you came in to help walk you through the process. We are in the process of taking steps to limit their time away so they can help customers. We thank you for vehicle a valued guest and look forward to helping you in the future.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to rescore us.

EP
Eric P.
Largo, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Time and service
After two and a half hours waiting for an oil change I was told my vehicle would be ready shortly. At that point I was told my battery power was poor and my tires were in very unsafe shape. I was told if I had them both replaced I would get $25 off tire balancing and alignment. I also had a voucher for an oil change at no charge. I was pleasantly surprised that I was offered a loaner car for the evening until the following day. When I came back the next day to pick up my vehicle the service assistant that helped me the day before had already left. I was charged full price for all services and charged for my oil change. Another service assistant helped with my bill and I was given a total of just $25 off my bill. No voucher used for oil change.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Seminole, FL
10/29/2019 Category: Service
They know my vehicle
Not as good as usual and have too spend too much time there
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

PL
Peter L.
Tampa, FL
10/27/2019 Category: Service
I’ll never buy another Hyundai
I really don’t believe these cars are made to last.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Largo, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed.......
Wrong part was ordered, my car sat all day before technician realized this and had to re-order. I had to leave car overnight only to have an empty box (?) delivered late afternoon the next day. My car was at the dealership from Friday morning until Monday evening for a simple seatbelt buckle that wouldn't latch. I've always had wonderful service and this is the first time that I can honestly say........Very disappointed.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Darrin L.
St. Petersburg, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Unresponsive
Need more communication and overall sense that this is not a drive through.

DN
Donna N.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was complete
Service was completed correctly

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Service takes way too long
Service needs more help. Service needs to be more complete
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

I wanted to thank you again for calling me back yesterday and talking to me about your service visit. Feedback like yours is super valuable, especially when we are trying to change behavior of our staff members. As I stated on the phone we do a weekly meeting with our express technicians and I will be using some of the information you gave me yesterday in our meeting today. We thank you for being a Fitz customer, have a great weekend.

Seminole, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Solid business
I had an issue, but the dealer reached out and resolved the matter. That's how you get repeat business. I've been to Fitzgerald's a few times for service, and the staff has been professional and courteous. They also seem to be on top of it with their appointment time management.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Felt ripped off
This is a better than average service center, but I don't appreciate being charged $28 for a brake light replacement. The bulb is $7 retail, and replacement is a 2-mnute job.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We will look into the price you were charged and give you a call.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I apologize that there was a discrepancy in the price but am happy we were able to work it out. We will see you next time you come in for service.

SF
Scott F.
Brooksville, FL
10/01/2019
Santa Fe Recall
I came in for a service recall for my 2017 Santa Fe. I called to ask for the service manager. I drive this car for my business so I didn't want to be tied up for hours to perform a simple software upgrade. I was told to talk to the scheduling department. He bbn ifer told me there was another recall related to the hood latch.
I told her I just wanted the software recall done.
When I arrived Brandon insisted that both need to be done at the same time.
I explained to him I don't have time to do both now. I was told you need 1.5 which is crazy.
I was forced to go over his head. Dave the service manager did accommodate me.
My car was driven into an unpaved dusty parking lot and sat there fir half hour .
Fortunately it only took 15 minutes to do the simple software upgrade.

I can help to wonder how many people you have mis services with guys like Brandon
working fo you.
I won't be back or recommend your dealership.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2019 Category: Service
They don't listen
Let me first say, I love my Hyundai! It has been an amazing car. But on this particular repair situation the Hyundai service staff altered my communication to such a degree I was left with a car that had the identical problem when I first dropped my car off to them only I had to pay a $500 bill.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for speaking with me over the weekend I am glad that you and I were able to come up with a resolution. I thank you for being a Fitzgerald customer and if you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

HY
Helen Y.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Do not recommended this service dept.
I don’t trust the mechanics who do the work as I don’t think they are doing everything they are supposed to do. From my experiences in the past I caught them not having rotated and balanced my tires, and considering how long I sat there for the service I had I don’t trust that they did the work.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019