JOHN M.
Jeep Compass
03/24/2019
Typical service visit
I’ve used this garage numerous times for service and have never been disappointed. Always honest and at times even seemed apologetic for cost of repairs, it is what it is. I’d whether pay for trust then walk out wondering if just got fed a line of bull.

MF
MARSHA F.
Buick Enclave
03/23/2019
Nice Business
This was my first time going to this shop. I got an oil change and tire rotation. All was fine. The only thing that surprised me was the fact that they used a Synthetic blend oil in my vehicle. I have always put full Synthetic in it. I do know there is different opinions on that. It's ok. Next time I will request they use the full. Otherwise all was great. Everybody very nice and had it done when I requested.

PR
Pat R.
Missouri
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the service was good and the price was fair.

LW
LARRY W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/19/2019
FGR
Always friendly and completion of job is on time. I would recommend them to anyone needing a professional job done.

LK
LOUIS K.
Acura RSX
03/14/2019
SERVICE
Been a long time customer. Never been disappointed.
I recommend Jeff and Dale to everyone.

BF
BOB F.
Maryland Heights, MO
Ford Police Interceptor
03/13/2019
Thanks for having John Starr on your team.
John has serviced my truck for about three years. Today is my first visit to FGR and I have found it to be a very pleasant business experience. Jeff was very timely, helpful and knowledgeable informing me of service progress and a mechanical issue I asked that they checkout. Thanks, Bob Ferraris. PS. The pastry shop you directed me to also has a deli and hot coffee.

Doris S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Doris said she loves the service and the staff.

SN
STEVE N.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/12/2019
Honest
Very friendly, very honest, well ran family owned business

BA
BOB A.
Kia Sedona
03/12/2019
Great workmandhip
Best place in town to get any vehicles repaired. Fair , honest and priced right, work done correct the first time . Jeff and Ken great people to deal with.

MK
MATT K.
Saint Charles, MO
03/08/2019
Top-tier service
Number #1 auto repair shop. Service from drop off to pick up they alway keep you informed at every step of the process. Honest Reliable and Affordable.

KEVIN M.

Saint Louis, MO
Chrysler Sebring
03/07/2019
Best local independent autocare
The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and honest. They do quality work in a reasonable time.

MELVIN H.
Hazelwood, MO
03/05/2019
I have always received great service.
I have always received great service and the woGreat Great great was always done in a timely manner.

CHARLA M.
02/28/2019
Fast and honest service
We won't take our cars anywhere else.

LF
LORRAINE F.
Saint Louis, MO
Jeep Patriot
02/28/2019
Mrs
Every one was pleasant the place was clean you just felt warmed. I thank God their are still loving people in the world. Thanks for everything. Be bless.

Jon S.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jon said that the place had good prices, quick service and he had no problems. He stated he just picked it up and he was gone.

JOE G.
Wentzville, MO
02/27/2019
Honest - Reliable - Great Service
We have been customers at Florissant Radiator Garage for many years. They are honest - dependable - reasonable. We would recommend them for any car repairs. We moved to Wentzville over 3 years ago and still take our cars there for service. They are worth the drive!

DAN R.
GMC Terrain
02/22/2019
Work is good and on time.
Great

Michael H.
Mercury Marauder
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he trusts the people and they do a good job.

PD
PANDORA D.
02/20/2019
Excellent Services
Excellent customer services , needed help with Mr car being towed and the techs were greatly and helpful thank thank you . Will be using Florissant garage for my services in the near future .