TE
TIM E.
Chevrolet Aveo
06/04/2020
Florissant Garage & Radiator is the best car repair shop in the entire metro St. Louis area.

DOUG G.
GMC Suburban
06/03/2020
Trusting
The Florissant Garage has taken care of our trucks for many years, always the best trusting service

JAY B.
Cadillac Brougham
06/02/2020
Excellent service technician are very knowledgeable, they always do a very good job, and the prices are always affordable.

MIKE W.
O'Fallon, MO
Chevrolet Corvette
06/02/2020
Great place to bring your vehicle
Excellent place to bring your vehicle Jeff and the guys there do a wonderful job and keep your car clean and that’s what’s important to me I would recommend them to do work on anybody’s car

Troy, MO
Chevrolet Corvette
Fast service
Fast turnaround

LP
LINDA P.
06/01/2020
Jeff and Dale are always very polite very knowledgeable
Jeff and Dale are always very polite very honest with me and I appreciate that to the upmost.

Saturn SL
05/31/2020
Automotive
Honest, competent, reasonable prices, excellent customer service, vehicle returned clean, years of experience, certified mechanics. They don't try to add on extra repairs. Work completed within given time frame. Very friendly. I wouldn't trust my vehicles to any other garage!

JIMMY C.
Ford Expedition
05/31/2020
They always get it right
They always get it right

JOSH S.
05/29/2020
Most honest and reasonable place in town
Being new in town and hoping to find a shop I can trust and rely on, I am very happy to have found this place. I'll be a loyal customer as long as I live here.

BRIGETTE B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
Quick fast service
It was the end of the month and we forgot to get the car inspection but thankfully they were able to inspect and get my car up to date for me to renew my tabs. The service was very thorough and quick.

Trust worthy
Having an older car, they explain what needed to be done & did an excellent job of taking care of the problems I was having.

RACHEL B.
GMC Terrain
05/28/2020
Excellent Service!
Professional yet caring! They explained everything carefully. Once they began working in my vehicle they called me before touching anything that we did not agree on. Both of my experiences were excellent.

DON B.
Lincoln MKZ
05/28/2020
Excellent, friendly service
This shop provides excellent service in a neighborhood type environment.

Doris S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Doris said this business does great work and she appreciated that they brought her vehicle to her when it was done. She likes the staff there and said they take care of her and her family.

KK
Karen K.
GMC Terrain
05/27/2020
Remarkable Service
From the manager to the service technician who serviced my car. Kudos, great service! Thank you