Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LAURA M.
Orangevale, CA
09/14/2018
Took twice as long as time quoted.
The length of time the car was in the shop and the lack of communication was exhausting. I had to make 85% of the calls to get an update on my car.
One employee was out 3 times during the 2 weeks my car was in and no one else could provide me with a status on my car. Very frustrating. And i was never told once why there were delays. I will say the company did not hesitate to cover the cost of the rental car for the additional time. I was also informed that this isn't a typical interaction with them. They were always courteous. While this experience was disappointing, I do plan to give the shop another try in the future to see if they provide better service and that this was truly a one-time incident. I would hold off recommending the shop to family/friends until I had another experience with them.

Rich M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the staff is honest. He stated the business usually does good work but they didn't communicate well during this visit. Alex said he would call him back and didn't, he called again and was told they would call right back but they didn't. After a week he ended up calling them back again.

ZG
Zach G.
Acura RSX
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Zach said his experience with this business was average, but he would still recommend them for service.

Tiffany M.
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Tiffany said the business is nice. However, she brought her vehicle into the business to get her air conditioner repaired. After, she had left the facility

EH
Ed H.
Kia Spectra
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Ed said the business was not accurate. There were other problems with his vehicle that they did not find.

DI
Daniel I.
Fair Oaks, CA
MINI Cooper Countryman
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said this business was not able to reset the computer in her vehicle after doing the oil change on her vehicle.

Brigitte B.
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Brigitte said she felt like this business was overpriced and she wasn't really happy with her experience.

Mark C.
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Mark said this business took a day longer to complete his vehicle than what was initially anticipated. He stated he believes this was because they were busy. He would not recommend them due to the reason already mentioned.
Manager from Folsom Auto Center responded on 04/25/2016

We apologize for any inconvenience this has cause. We took in this vehicle without an appointment for testing and hopeful repair the same day. After diagnosing the alternator bad we found that none of our suppliers had one in stock. The dealer would have had to order the part as well and cost significantly more.

It is our goal to meet our customers needs at all times. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Your Friends at Folsom Auto Center

PY
Paul Y.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK430
01/16/2016 Category: Service
Paul said the business provided good service. Once he left, one of the lug nuts was loose and he had to tighten it himself.

VM
VALERIE M.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
10/07/2015
Feel communication wasn't as clear as it could have been.
I wish things were handled differently, especially once the owner talked with me. I would welcome a call from the owner to discuss further.
Manager from Folsom Auto Center responded on 12/04/2015

Ms. McMillen:

It's been awhile since we spoke on the phone about your experience here at Folsom Auto Center. I've been thinking about you and your vehicle and wanted to check-in to hear how things are going. Thanks for your input and the positive outcome. Is your vehicle doing okay?

Hope your christmas season is a great one.

Sincerely- Scott Schneider

Folsom Auto Center

EB
EVELYN B.
BMW 330i
08/02/2015
Husband not happy with pricing this visit.
Prices not consisted this time...
billing had to be adjusted....
Rod said Alex made mistakes.
Work is always good, done on time.
But pricing is a big deal.....
Manager from Folsom Auto Center responded on 08/14/2015

Hello, Evelyn
I'm responding to your post to Sure Critic and has  we where a little disappointed on are score from you. I understand why you mite be upset with the pricing on the first est. I would ask you to understand that the est. would have been found and you would have had adjustment even if you had agreed to the first price.  Alex is new and is training and we review every est. before the vehicles work is preformed we have changed back to having a review now before the customer is called. My job is to take care of every customer and to make sure we get it right the first time and if we do make a mistake to make it right.  I would ask of you to please re-conceder a re-score.

Ron Chadburn
Service Advisor - Shop Foreman

CG
COLETTE G.
Citrus Heights, CA
05/06/2014
TIMING
While I was quite satisfied with the service of my car, I would say you failed miserably in the customer service deptment ! I waited and waited and waited to hear that the work was completed and so make plans for pick-up and/or delivery. The delay caused me to be 1 hr late for an appointment. Also, they failed to remove the warning light on my dash ! I'm conflicted about a recommendation.

ROSE G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/03/2014
Love you guys, but a bit frustrated.
I've been going to FAC for years and have always received excellent work. This last time I was pleased with the diagnostic check, but guys you forgot to give the car it's mileage oil change, etc... this isn't the first time this has happened either. You focus on one thing and forget the next. Now I have to be inconvenienced to bring it back in to have the work done... and you had the car for two days, argh!