Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Tiffany M. on 05/24/2017
Tiffany said the business is nice. However, she brought her vehicle into the business to get her air conditioner repaired. After, she had left the facility
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017
Ed H. on 07/29/2016
Ed said the business was not accurate. There were other problems with his vehicle that they did not find.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 07/26/2016
Review Created: 07/29/2016
Daniel I. on 06/09/2016
Daniel said this business was not able to reset the computer in her vehicle after doing the oil change on her vehicle.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Countryman
Service Date: 06/06/2016
Review Created: 06/09/2016
Brigitte B. on 05/14/2016
Brigitte said she felt like this business was overpriced and she wasn't really happy with her experience.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/09/2016
Review Created: 05/14/2016
Mark C. on 04/16/2016
Mark said this business took a day longer to complete his vehicle than what was initially anticipated. He stated he believes this was because they were busy. He would not recommend them due to the reason already mentioned.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/14/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016
Manager at Folsom Auto Center responded on 04/25/2016

We apologize for any inconvenience this has cause. We took in this vehicle without an appointment for testing and hopeful repair the same day. After diagnosing the alternator bad we found that none of our suppliers had one in stock. The dealer would have had to order the part as well and cost significantly more.

It is our goal to meet our customers needs at all times. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Your Friends at Folsom Auto Center
Paul Y. on 01/16/2016
Paul said the business provided good service. Once he left, one of the lug nuts was loose and he had to tighten it himself.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK430
Service Date: 01/13/2016
Review Created: 01/16/2016
VALERIE M. on 10/07/2015
"Feel communication wasn't as clear as it could have been."
I wish things were handled differently, especially once the owner talked with me. I would welcome a call from the owner to discuss further.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
Service Date: 09/11/2015
Review Created: 10/07/2015 02:57 PM
Manager at Folsom Auto Center responded on 12/04/2015

Ms. McMillen:

It's been awhile since we spoke on the phone about your experience here at Folsom Auto Center. I've been thinking about you and your vehicle and wanted to check-in to hear how things are going. Thanks for your input and the positive outcome. Is your vehicle doing okay?

Hope your christmas season is a great one.

Sincerely- Scott Schneider

Folsom Auto Center

EVELYN B. on 08/02/2015
"Husband not happy with pricing this visit."
Prices not consisted this time...
billing had to be adjusted....
Rod said Alex made mistakes.
Work is always good, done on time.
But pricing is a big deal.....
Vehicle: BMW 330i
Service Date: 07/30/2015
Review Created: 08/02/2015 01:14 PM
Manager at Folsom Auto Center responded on 08/14/2015

Hello, Evelyn
I'm responding to your post to Sure Critic and has  we where a little disappointed on are score from you. I understand why you mite be upset with the pricing on the first est. I would ask you to understand that the est. would have been found and you would have had adjustment even if you had agreed to the first price.  Alex is new and is training and we review every est. before the vehicles work is preformed we have changed back to having a review now before the customer is called. My job is to take care of every customer and to make sure we get it right the first time and if we do make a mistake to make it right.  I would ask of you to please re-conceder a re-score.

Ron Chadburn
Service Advisor - Shop Foreman
COLETTE G. on 05/06/2014
"TIMING"
While I was quite satisfied with the service of my car, I would say you failed miserably in the customer service deptment ! I waited and waited and waited to hear that the work was completed and so make plans for pick-up and/or delivery. The delay caused me to be 1 hr late for an appointment. Also, they failed to remove the warning light on my dash ! I'm conflicted about a recommendation.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/30/2014
Review Created: 05/06/2014 12:36 PM
ROSE G. on 05/03/2014
"Love you guys, but a bit frustrated."
I've been going to FAC for years and have always received excellent work. This last time I was pleased with the diagnostic check, but guys you forgot to give the car it's mileage oil change, etc... this isn't the first time this has happened either. You focus on one thing and forget the next. Now I have to be inconvenienced to bring it back in to have the work done... and you had the car for two days, argh!
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis