HH
Heather H.
07/03/2020
Thanks again
Honest and saved us a lot of money.

Michele B.
Chrysler 300
07/01/2020
A great family owned automotive service
I have been using Foltz Automotive services sine 1975.
Always friendly, always do a super job!! Very honest!!!
Great friends over the years!!!

NC
Nancy C.
07/01/2020
Very knowledgeable mechanic & excellent service.
Foltz has been my “Go To” automotive mechanic for several years. The mechanics do excellent work at a very reasonable cost. The excellent customer service from this family owned and operated business is why I am a repeat customer.

MZ
Mike Z.
06/24/2020
I guess I will give my opinion
It was great doing business with foltz, bill even treated me to lunch... lol.... Inside joke... Honestly, these guys are great to take your car for repairs.

Chuck H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/24/2020
Spectacular Service With A Hug!
WOW!!! Is all I can say about Foltz brothers...they really outdid themselves this time. My truck left me on the road but with one quick phone call Andrew was there to save the day. He quickly responded on location (might i add it was afterhours) and hooked up my truck and by the following day my truck exhaust manifold was fixed and on the road. And to top it off, Bill brought me lunch when i picked up my truck. Although unexpected and may i say greatly appreciated with the hands on customer service i am a customer for life! These guys and office personnel treat both me and my organization with the utmost respect. You would be crazy to have your vehicle serviced anywhere else in 2020. I love you guys . Keep rocking!!!

BD
Barbara D.
06/11/2020
Reliable, friendly service at reasonable prices, won’t take my car anywhere else!

Debbie G.
Maryland
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said everything worked out perfectly with this business.

PD
Patty D.
Kingsville, MD
Kia Sportage
06/03/2020
CONSISTANTLY GREAT SERVICE!
Always friendly, professional and fair! Can trust Foltz!

Mark L.
06/02/2020
The maintenance and repair were done quickly- experts in the garage- much appreciated dependability

Chuck H.
Mercedes-Benz S63
06/01/2020
Fast Super Service With A Smile!!!
Bill and Andrew took me last minute and got my vehicle back on the road. Needed new tires installed and Foltz brothers saved the day again! My family loves them, all of them. They treat us like family.

WD
William D.
White Marsh, MD
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with William's wife. She said that they take their vehicle there and they tell her what's going on. When they are finished, they call and let her know. There are no problems and they take 3 vehicles there.

BT
Bruce T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/28/2020
Thanks Foltz
Once again Foltz Auto delivered great reliable service. If you’re looking for honest service this family owned business gets it right. Thanks Andrew, Phill and the staff you make auto repair easy and stress free.

SO
Sue/Mike O.
Ford Expedition
05/19/2020
Foltz Review
I’ve used Foltz’s for over 40 years, and have always felt well taken care of.

PS

NN
Nancy N.
Maryland
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said this business was quick, efficient and got the job done.