Mark L.
06/20/2019
Prompt and expert
Vehicle stopped short of garage- they promptly fixed vehicle

Dave P.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
06/17/2019
Great service!!!
Foltz Automotive always fits my work vehichles into the schedule to keep my down time to a minimum! Thank you!!!

KK
Kenny K.
Nissan Sentra
06/12/2019
Several minor repairs
I have been a satisfied customer of FOLTZ Automotive for years. My recent experience was for a front end wobble in my daughters car. I asked them to also go over the car. They found a few issues, gave me a quote and had the car fixed the next day. Quality service, reasonable prices and a local family owned business is why I choose FOLTZ!

Mark L.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2019
Excellent and prompt service
Electric system review and repair

LC
Leslie C.
Baldwin, MD
06/10/2019
Sadly disappointed
I have used Foltz Automotive in the past and I have pleased with the service provided. However, this past service, I was somewhat disappointed by the amount I was charged for the service. I was charged over 900 dollars for fixing two rear struts. When I researched the cost of a strut, I found it to be between 80-90 dollars, however I was charged 220 for each strut. They also charged me 300 dollars for labor and after speaking to various auto mechanics, they reported that this type of job is usually a 2-3 hour job. Unfortunately, it is because of this, that I will no longer use their service.

SK
Scott K.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he was very happy and they got it done on time.

Don/Kate W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/07/2019
We receive great service and everyone is always friendly

Michele H.
U guys are awesome.

Nottingham, MD
Chrysler 200
06/05/2019
You feel like you are part of the Foltz family.
I know my cars are in good hands with the Foltz family, I have been bringing my cars here for over 50 years. Every one is friendly and their work ethics are great.

LE
Lee E.
Nottingham, MD
Ford Expedition
06/04/2019
I trust them w/my vehicle always in all ways.
My son David told me if I should ever need any work done on my car/van...go to Foltz. I have been going to them for approximately 23yrs now. I appreciate their outstanding work & I feel they are ethical when it comes to what needs to be done & price for same. I also like the way I’m treated while @ the shop. It’s a family run business & i’m grateful for the way they conduct themselves. I carry precious cargo in my vehicle: myself, family & friends. So, I really need to trust who works on my ride & I trust Foltz.

ED
Edward D.
Buick LeSabre
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the service was great.

SP
Sarah P.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff went above and beyond to make sure her vehicle was the best it could be. She mentioned they did things they didn't have to do.

RO
Ron O.
GMC Terrain
05/22/2019
Brakes
Went to another mechanic and was told I needed new brake pads and rotors on a vehicle that has 30,000 on it. I was quoted $600 for that job. Came to Foltz and was told the rotors were fine and not only were the brakes fixed I also got an oil change for $240. Quite a difference. Honest mechanics. Thank you.

AR
Amy R.
05/17/2019
Honest, knowledgeable, fast service
I’ve been taking my car to Ed Foltz’s for 30 years. It’s a family owned business and these guys are the best. There knowledge and expertise are on point. I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else. I highly recommend

UC
Umair C.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Umair said he has known the business for a long time and they did a good job.

Bill/Mary B.

Jackie V.
Hyundai Elantra GT
05/14/2019
Best service e around
My family and I had been coming to Folrz for many years love that it's family owned they do a fantastic job and go out of their way always to do more

Diana C.
Parkville, MD
Buick LaCrosse
05/13/2019
Great company to deal with
This family-owned business is Great! They treat you like family. I trust their findings. I would not take my car anywhere else. I highly recommend Foltz Automotive.

BG
Bob G.
05/12/2019
Long Term Customer
Great Service. 15 year Customer

Tina M.
05/10/2019
Always available, do excellent work, and they are honest. Which to me is a big thing because there are mechanics out there to rip a person off.
See above in review title