John D.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/17/2019
foltz automotive
my last service i just had wasent that good......my tire pressure light still on after i wrote check air pressure and turn tire light off. add more anitfreez,dosent seem like that was done either.......was sloppy rush work done it seems.....
Andrew F. from Foltz Automotive LLC responded on 11/18/2019

John, I'm so sorry about how you feel about you're last service. I wish you would have contacted us as soon you could to resolve these issues.

Sue M.
Abingdon, MD
11/15/2019
Quick and helpful
Thank you for taking my car so quickly! It was a simple fix-- a battery-- but the fact that you had it evaluated and fixed during the workday was a huge lifesaver!

WF
William/Nancy F.
Perry Hall, MD
11/10/2019
Like Family
Always quick service. There when I need them. Been going there all my life.

Jane S.
Cadillac DeVille
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jane said the business was good. She said they checked her vehicle out and told her what was wrong. She said she didn't have to go back and forth and they got it done so she could get back home.

Ford Fiesta
11/08/2019
Straight forward
My dad recommended this place to me and I love coming here. Everyone is really friendly and they don't try to get you to fix things on your car that don't need to be fixed. I've never really had that so it's really nice. The oil change I just had was also really fast

Jenny D.
11/02/2019
Jenny’s Jeep
Love Foltz automotive!

FD
Frank/Judy D.
10/27/2019
In and out
Called on Tuesday and told Andrew what I needed.He had me in by Thursday, and out on Friday with everything taken care of. Family operation, always very friendly and pleasant. Very knowledgeable.

Mark L.
Chrysler 200
10/27/2019
Able to schedule appointment with in two days- repair before lunchtime

Ray/Theresa G.
Honda Civic Si
10/24/2019
Oil Change!
Made an appointment, dropped it off, walked 1 block to DeNiros for lunch, ready as promised.

Charles H.
Perry Hall, MD
10/23/2019
Buick Lacrosse 2nd Round of Repairs
Foltz took good care of me with my beautiful Buick lacrosse CX dream car. My battery died and they came to rescue me on the side of the road as traffic whizzed by me. They installed a new battery on the spot and along with a hug and off my family and I went. Thank you very much for saving my marriage that day. You guys are the best thing since sliced bread! God bless you and your family.

Chuck H.
Buick LaCrosse
10/23/2019
Porsche Panamera Turbo S
Foltz saved the day! Porsche dealer wanted almost 8k for a very specific repair. I consulted with the Foltz team and through their network of affiliates they were able to source the parts and get my much needed repair performed for almost a third of the price!!! These guys are the real deal! Thank you Foltz for saving my life..

Charles H.
Parkville, MD
10/21/2019
Buick Lacrosse
Foltz brothers and crew got my Buick lacrosse CX back on the road after no one could properly diagnose the problems we were encountering. My wife and I love the service we receive and the entire team take good care of their customers. They even picked me up and took me back home. What an amazing customer service experience. If you are preparing yourself to get WOWED go to Foltz!

Chuck H.
10/21/2019
2008 Ford Ranger XL
Bill and Andrew and Jr make all my vehicles Road worthy in an expedited matter of time. They always go out of the way to please me and always do a superb job. Stop by and experience the Foltz way!

EM
Elizabith M.
Toyota Avalon
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business was very good and excellent.

Dayson S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Nissan Armada
10/10/2019
Nissan Armada
Going to a mechanic is one thing. But having a Mechanic that you can trust is another thing, and these guys are just that!
I appreciate the fact that I never have to worry. Thank you guys so much.

Sincerely,
Dayson S

michele h.
White Marsh, MD
10/09/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND ALWAYS WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE
I have been going to Foltz automotive for about 30 years. Andrew and staff have always treated me and my family like there own. Prices are always decent and service is outstanding. At Foltz they go the extra mile to keep you coming back. 100% recommended.

Michele Hensler

Steve/Dana D.
Abingdon, MD
Hyundai TUCSON
10/05/2019
Bill did a amazing job he was able to get us in for a over due oil change on short notice. Thank you Bill

SR
Steve R.
Pontiac G6
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they always do a great job. He said they are good at fixing his vehicle within a quick turn around time.

LD
Larry D.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Larry said this business was fine. Every thing was a seamless transaction. They proceeded to do what he expected them to do and they did it.