Mike M.
02/21/2020
Prompt Service
Just starting going to Foltz this year and they always do a thorough evaluation of my vehicles and provide me with timely estimates with no sales pressure. They always have my vehicle ready when they promise. This last visit they had it ready the same day I dropped it off.

KH
Kevin H.
02/20/2020
Honest and friendly atmosphere.

Todd B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/20/2020
Excellent family owned & operated
Always prompt honest and courteous service. Have been dealing with Foltz Automotive for over 40 years. Highly recommend for anyone looking for honest service

John C.
Kingsville, MD
Kia Sportage
02/18/2020
Very friendly and honest
Have used their services for over 15 years. Always pleased whole family uses their services.

Rona G.
Baltimore, MD
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Rona said this business is really great and everything is good.

BC
Brenda/Chuck C.
Perry Hall, MD
Volvo V70
02/12/2020
Great family owed & operated business !!
They check over the entire vehicle to be sure all safety systems work ( like your wipers, which i forgot to put on my list of items ) ... they are very knowledgeable, very professional... they truly care about their customers and their customers vehicles.

Marge B.
Maryland
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Marge said that she likes the mechanics there and they do good work. She said she likes it there.

FJ
Frank J.
Seaford, DE
Buick LaCrosse
02/05/2020
They treat you like family
I needed new tires for my car. They offered 3 choices for my car. No sales pressure. Love this place.

PT
Pat T.
Nottingham, MD
Dodge Intrepid
01/31/2020
OH NO----A dead battery
I have been a customer of Foltz Automotive for over 25 years. My experiences with them has always been prompt, efficient and most of all treated with the time honored respect and friendliness of the Foltz family and business values.

YB
Yolanda/Jeff B.
01/29/2020
I am always satisfied with Foltz's service.

Mike/Jamie M.
Nottingham, MD
Dodge Durango
01/23/2020
Poor Communication and not always whats best for the customer
I was disappointed with the level of communication and the mystery add on to my work. I took my SUV in because i was having an issue, I wanted it diagnosed and to have the oil changed. A few hours later i get a text saying the oil change was done and to call for information on the issue. I then find out that the oil was changed , wipers changed, air filter changed, etc. These are things that i could easily do myself and did not want to pay the mark up on these parts or the labor, my $50 oil change turned into $100. When I asked about it when we picked up the owner said, " we usually let you know about that" and then just looked away. Whats worse is the newly installed windshield wipers do not touch the glass and we had to return to have them installed properly.
I had no issues with the $660 repair other than the fact that I had to ask for Original parts rather than the aftermarket generic parts they wanted to provide initially. After I did ask, the higher quality parts wound up being right around the same price, actually $2 less.
From start to finish it seemed like they were doing everything that was good for them and not for me. I am a one and done at this shop. Very dissappointed in the overall experience.

BD
Barbara D.
01/21/2020
Customer Service
I have only been taking my nearly 17 year old Highlander to Foltz for about one year. I sincerely wish I had started long ago. These people understand and respect my needs. They ask relevant questions to provide me with service tailored to my needs and don’t recommend work that isn’t necessary. Their prices are reasonable and their service is friendly.

Drew/Iris S.
Kingsville, MD
Ford Flex
01/18/2020
Quality workmanship
Always accomadating day and time for appointment.

Tom S.
Perry Hall, MD
Nissan Maxima
01/17/2020
Excellent service!
I always get excellent service. Work always done when promised.

Ron S.
Maryland
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Ron said he has been there many times. The only thing he was disappointed about is that he didn't get an update that his vehicle would stay overnight. That was not part of the original plan.