John B.
03/02/2021
Great work at a fair price
The staff there were able to fit me in on a last minute notice to replace my battery. They were fast, efficient, and charged a fair price for the work. Will definitely recommend this business to everyone in the area.

Jason A.
Maryland
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Jason said they were very helpful. The prices there are very reasonable. The people there are very friendly.

Adam S.
Baltimore, MD
Subaru WRX
02/19/2021
2018 wrx
I had aftermarket front struts sitting in my trunk for a couple of weeks.A good friends mom recommended Foltz Automotive.I stop by the shop made an appointment for the following morning and i couldnt be more happier.

Ken S.
Parkville, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Ken said they are a great business.

TC
Tim C.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Tim said everything was awesome and he loves the staff. He also stated that it is amazing how clean the place is that when he was in the waiting room, it seemed like he was in his own living room.

Clayton M.
Maryland
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Clayton said they are personable. They got it done fast.

Ray G.
Mercury Sable
02/11/2021
Family
My cars are serviced by the 3rd generation of Foltz men and Mandy. That doesn't happen unless you do things the right way. I hope my grandchildren take their cars to Foltz.

WC
William C.
Perry Hall, MD
02/05/2021
Fast service!
I was impressed that the problem with my brakes was diagnosed on the spot when I dropped the car off for repairs. They gave me an estimate (which proved to be accurate) within 20 minutes of my arrival at the shop. The repairs were completed in three business days for a reasonable price.

Antonio M.
Nissan Maxima
02/04/2021
Very PROFESSIONAL AND FREINDLY! RESONABLE RATES, VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE KNOW HOW AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ( which is a big deal to me!) I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company to ANYONE

Ryan C.
Hyundai Accent
02/03/2021
Great work
Wonderful service for my auto needs. Would highly recommend

Daryl D.
02/03/2021
Nice personal service!
Quality service! Excellent workmanship! Up to date computer programs for automotive service!

WJ
William J.
Dodge Journey
01/26/2021
Awesome service!!
Had to bring my car in on a Friday afternoon. They took care of diagnosing the problem by early Monday and work was completed on time as I requested the next day. Prices are always fair and their work is exceptional. I have been bringing my cars here for many years and will continue for years to come. Thank you!!!

Dayson S.
Windsor Mill, MD
01/21/2021
Jeep rear bumper
I bought a new bumper and thought I could install it myself. The old bolts were rusted on. Called Foltz and there we’re happy to help as usual. Thanks again guys much appreciated!!

John C.
Kingsville, MD
01/21/2021
Very honest and friendly.
Excellent, recommend to all our family and friends.

GE
Gary E.
Dodge Challenger
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he has been going there for 30 some years and they do excellent work.