FV
FABIAN V.
Dodge Durango
12/02/2020
Wonderful customer rapport
My experience at this shop was great. I had alot of work to do, so understandably the bill was high. With that said, anywhere else would have been far worse. Mike (the technician who helped me) worked with me by offering cost saving practical alternative suggestions that would allow me to continue using my car safely. I went ahead and did everything because I felt that I was in good hands in this shop. I definitely plan to return, and I appreciated the team's candor when it came to my issues. It so hard to find honest mechanics, please dont change!!

Daniel R.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he is very, very happy with them. They are the best. Mike is the bomb. He is very honest. He doesn't just tell the problem, he shows it to Daniel as well. Mike is very professional. It is a great business.

Joyce T.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Joyce said they are very professional. Mike is really honest. He told her what she needed and what she didn't. She trusts him. If he can't do a job he will send her back to the dealership. He doesn't overcharge. He won't push for something just to get money for himself. He is very, very efficient. She appreciates him.

Nissan Versa
11/18/2020
Foreign Car And auto repair review
Honest,fair price and excellent work. Never makes mistakes. Been going there for 20 years and always treated respectfully and honestly. Never does work you don't need

ALBERT B.
Lexus GS 300
11/18/2020
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
MIKE IS THE BEST TO DIAGNOSE A PROBLEM AND GIVE IT TO YOU STRIGHT, HE WILL NOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DONT NEED. I WILL TELL YOU I WOUL DNOT GO ANY OTHER PLACE. GREAT JOB MIKE.

PA
PAM A.
11/16/2020
They are helpful friendly and honest I trust them
I have trusted them for over 20 years with my vehicle and my wallet they are good at what they do I recommend them to anyone

INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/16/2020
Super helpful and friendly as always
Stopped by again for an issue with water coming into my vehicle when it rained. Mike was able to identify the issue immediately, and set to fixing it quickly after explaining it to me. Its always a joy knowing that I have an informed, skilled, and most of all honest and fair mechanic I can trust.

AP
ARTHUR P.
Boynton Beach, FL
11/13/2020
Trust and excellent results
Awesome results from caring straightforward staff.

Much appreciated!!

AG
Aiyesha G.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Aiyesha said nice people.

KF
KELLY F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2020
Great mechanic!!
Mike is easy and great to work with! He is very reasonable in what needs done and prices fairly. Highly recommend!!

AH
Alexander H.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Alexander said Mike is the most knowledgeable Corvette mechanic he could find. He is truthful, honest and accurate. He is very happy with the service. The service was excellent.

DAVID R.
North Lauderdale, FL
11/05/2020
Honest, nice people

JOHN F.
11/04/2020
Mike and his team were very fast and the price was very fair!
I have never been disappointed in the service or quality at Foreign And Corvette Repair World in the past more than 20 years of them servicing all my vehicles during this time - including my Corvette! Thanks for all they do in going out of their way to make sure your vehicle is safe and repairs made properly and in a timely manner. Thank you, would NEVER go anywhere else for auto service! John F.

EG
ESTER G.
10/27/2020
Honesty, caring and quality work.
Mike is a great mechanic. He make sure my car is in top shape, and for a senior citizen is is comforting to know Mike won't "Take me to the cleaners".

Chevrolet Corvette
10/24/2020
Skill and Knowledge
They are great our corvette had problems that were unresolved, not any more THANK YOU