Marc B.
Florida
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Marc said the business is the best.

LILLIAN M.
Miramar, FL
04/09/2021
Trustworthy car repair service
Foreign And Corvette Repair World is really far from my home, but Mike is trustworthy and knowledgeable when it comes to cars, so it's worth the trip. My family and I have been going to Foreign And Corvette Repair World for many years and always received excellent service. I would recommend them for any car repair work.

LG
LENNY G.
Lexus LS 460
04/09/2021
Honest service.
The people are honest and do professional work.

GF
GREG F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/07/2021
Oil change in and out in less than 30 minutes!
No matter I have done here it's excellent and quick and that's why I keep going to Mike for all my auto work.

Joe L.
Pontiac Bonneville
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Joe said the business is devoted to doing a good job and getting it right. He said they actually care about customer and vehicle.

JILL L.
03/29/2021
Outstanding
Mike is honest and trustworthy and nowadays those are rare qualities. It’s nice to that you won’t be taken advantage of which is why I have never second guessed him because he is a great diagnostician.

ALBERT B.
Lexus IS 300
03/28/2021
Service knowledgeable
Mike is right on when it comes to finding the problem with no excuses I would not consider going any place else.

CHERYL H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
03/26/2021
Equinox fuel pump woes
Mike got right on this problem and got me going right away !!! Love this guy !!!!

PG
PHYLLIS G.
03/24/2021
Phyllis Gilbert
Very happy with service and price. Thank you.

RL
RODNEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
03/22/2021
Oil change, brake check and air bag alert check.
As usual, Mike began right on time. He changed the oil, recharged the brake system and told me the airbag alert related to a safety harness lock. I was very satisfied with Mike’s timely service and his explanations of his test results.

AJ
ANTHONY J.
03/18/2021
Complete engine replacement!!
Excellent fast service!!! Thanks Mike!

LP
LYDIA P.
Scion xD
03/11/2021
Honest and phenomenal work.
I have known Mike and his dad for over 25 years now. All I can say is that both father and son are exemplary human beings. I feel like they are family. They always steer me in the right direction and never over charge. Very professional!!!!!. I can not recommend them enough. They know their business and that is all I want. Knowledgeable, honest and great people to know.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/05/2021
Blown away
I can not tell you how refreshing it is to meet someone as ethical and honest as Mike. I called him this am with an issue and before my car got towed there he had the parts waiting and fixed it in record time.....I am a client for life now

PR
PETER R.
Toyota Avalon
03/02/2021
My car service appointment
Today’s appointment was no different than the hundreds before :
Fast, efficient, satisfactory and
Very reasonable.

DENNIS G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/02/2021
Dennis G
I have been bringing all my family’s cars here for many years. They always are able to accommodate us and supply great work in an honest and professional manner. I trust them completely to do the work right the first time at competitive prices. I will continue to take all my vehicles here. I recommend the shop 100%