RL
RODNEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
06/16/2021
Mike has once again diagnosed and repaired a problem with my car. This time he replaced the alternator. He worked me into his schedule despite having a busy day because he didn’t want me driving my car and having the battery die. Mike is a great mechanic and a very caring person.

DT

LP
LYDIA P.
Scion xD
06/16/2021
The best mechanic in all of Florida👌👌👌👌
If I could give a hundred stars, I would. They are the nicest people I know. Honest and dependable, what more can I say.....?
I am their devout customer for 25 years, that says alot.

David S.
Florida
06/16/2021 Category: Service
David said the staff are responsive, they really provide great service in a timely manner and they go above and beyond.

ALBERT B.
Lexus IS 300
06/12/2021
As usual always the best and knowledgeable service
Brought my daughters car in had a oil leak repaired the oil leak rear main seal still oil on the ground however when I brought it back to mike he found it was not leaking from the repair it had other issues leaking Elsewhere.
Mike diagnosed another leak . My point is you can always trust the the integrity of Mike’s
Finding and repairing what is needed. Absolutely well satisfied with his work and getting it done right .

JAMES D.
Cadillac CTS
06/11/2021
Mike the owner makes this place great !
Always great work in a minimal amount of time at a very fair price !

JAY S.
Mazda CX-7
06/11/2021
Friendly and Reliable auto repair service
We have been taking our cars to Nick and Mike for over 20 years. We would not consider getting maintenance service and repair work done elsewhere. They are extremely trustworthy and get the job done. You can be assured that they won’t do any unnecessary work, and even if you ask they will let you know you don’t need it. We have recommended them to several of our friends who have ended up just as pleased as we have been.

Nissan Versa
06/10/2021
Good repair shop
I've been going to them for many years. They are honest fair and reasonably priced. When they fix something you don't have yo go back for same problem.

MIKE S.
06/04/2021
SUPERB SERVICE
Mike not only got me in and out in the same day, but took the time out of his full schedule to help me with my corvette issue when neither of us knew what the problem was at first. All the staff was friendly and made me feel welcome and reassured me that if anyone could fix it, it was Mike. Problem ended up being small but it’s the “open arms” feeling I had when I showed up with my car on the back of a tow truck. Will for sure be back and will highly recommend!

JOHN M.
06/01/2021
Service is great!.absolutely the BEST!!!!
Mike....YOUR'E THE BEST!!!!

John M.
06/01/2021
2015 corvette
once again ,absolutely the best, cleanest ,nicest,knowledgeable.just go if you need service you will see what I mean.....7stars!!!!!

RL
RICHARD L.
Lake Worth, FL
05/29/2021
Great Service And Price From Foreign And Corvette Repair World
Look for all your auto mechanical needs to be accurately solved and with a great price!

Albert b.
05/27/2021
2002 Lexus IS 300
Thank you Mike for.taking care of my daughters vehicle, Always a great job and always fair
Priced. It is very difficult to find a experienced and honest professional Technician. Kudos to you and your team .

PR
PHIL R.
Boca Raton, FL
Lexus ES 330
05/26/2021
Incredible service for 35 + years
Incredible service for 35 + years
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest and excellent service.
We highly recommend Foreign & Corvette world.

ALBERT B.
Lexus GS 300
05/24/2021
Always a class act
Brought my wife’s vehicle in today for service,
Mike is always there to accommodate us and
Always does a great job .I always recommend
Mike to other people.Always does a Great Job