ROBERT B.
Boynton Beach, FL
12/05/2019
Would not use anybody else!!
Outstanding!

CHERYL H.
Saturn VUE
12/05/2019
2003 Saturn Vue
As always, another Excellent job . I appreciate the care and fine service you can count on be Mike and company ! Thanks Buddy

KATHY M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/03/2019
Excellent service again!
I had an unusual request. I drove over something and wanted to make sure everything underneath was OK. I made an appointment with their app and was able to get in really quickly. I was in and out with a reassurance that everything was fine. The charge was better than reasonable. My husband and I are always happy with the service.

AC
Austin C.
West Palm Beach, FL
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Austin said the staff are nice.

DENNIS G.
11/22/2019
Dennis
Work is always done on time in a professional manner. Over the years that I have been bringing my vehicles there, I can always count on getting great service and competitive prices.

FC
FRANK C.
11/22/2019
The owner knows who you are
When I bring my vehicle in they fix it the first time without me having to bring it back for the same repair

MERLE M.
Nissan Sentra
11/20/2019
Mike is always true to his word explains everything

Acura TLX
11/17/2019
Awesome Service
Knowledgeable, fast, easy and great price. Appreciate the service

GV
GINA V.
11/15/2019
The best for years and years.
I have been coming here for maintenance and repairs on several foreign and domestic cars for about 12 years. The customer service and mechanical work is the best out there. They diagnosed a problem missed by other mechanics on my first car. They are fairly priced, quick, and will get you into the schedule right away. A family business done with pride.

ST
STEVEN T.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/14/2019
Great job as always
I have brought my car to make for repair over 14 years. He has never failed to resolve all my issues. He is professional knowledgeable and determined to accomplish all necessary repairs.

11/13/2019
Mike always does a good job. Unlike the car dealerships we go to He’s a good communicator in explaining to you in laymen terms whats your possible issue woth the car and will work with you to figure out the real problem is.

SHERRY C.
11/13/2019
ALWAY THE BEST
CALLED MIKE FROM THE HIGHWAY WITH A WARNING LIGHT ON MY SUBARU. I WENT RIGHT OVER AND WAS OUT IN 30 MINUTES. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. I'VE USED THIS WONDERFUL SERVICE SHOP FOR MY CARS FOR ABOUT 30 YEARS NOW! WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

YH
Yes H.
Florida
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Yes said everything was good and perfect.

LH
LIZ H.
11/08/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
As always, prompt and efficient service!

RL
RODNEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
11/08/2019
Mike was right on time with my auto maintenance as usual. He and Ryan continue to provide professional and timely service. As my car’s age and mileage increase, it’s great to know I have Foreign and Corvette Repair World just 10 minutes from my home.

BOB B.
Dodge Challenger
11/04/2019
Mike and his Crew have come through again. Excellent honest service at a extremely fair price. Thanks Mike. 5 Stars all the way.

LAZARO B.
10/28/2019
Fast and honest.
Got me in and out for my oil change and tire rotation quickly.

Carlos H.
Florida
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said it was an overall good experience with everyone there.

cesar m.
Ram 1500
10/21/2019
Flat tire
Excellent service , pleasant staff and fair prices what else can u ask for 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

CR
CARLOS R.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/15/2019
Great service and knowledgeable
Mike is amazing mechanic because he help me save tons of money because my Honda car that need a c repair because the Hendrick Honda dealership told me I had a Freon leak on my Honda car and it would cost me $804 dollars to be fix and I had take my car to mike at his automotive shop foreign and corvette automotive shop for my ac repair for my Honda car repair and he looked at my Honda car and he told me that he couldn’t anything wrong with my Honda car and he told me Hendrick Honda dealership was lying to me and tried to ripping me off about my Honda car that needed my car repair for car.for sc, This guy mike at the automotive shop foreign and covert only charge for $152 to put new Freon my honda car, he help me save money then wasting it more money, I’m glad to have mike save tons of money to get my Honda car ac repair of car working properly,now, thank you mike and staff be outstanding at job