JAMIE S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/11/2019
Been coming here for years, we love Mike and will continue using his services 😁

KP
KAREEN P.
Acura 3.2CL
01/08/2019
Professional. Fast expert service
I high reccomend Mike and his team. They provide exceptional service.

AE
ALLISSON E.
12/19/2018
Best customer service.
I have used this company for approximately 25 years maybe a little bit more. The individual customer service that they give is exemplary. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

LW
LAWRENCE W.
Tamarac, FL
Kia Rio
12/14/2018
Great service and advice, Mike.

JOE P.
12/12/2018
Integrity. Job done right
Will give you an honest opinion for repairs to get done.

John D.
Ford Excursion
12/11/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place helped him with an issue that sprang up with his vehicle, came up with a solution and fixed it in a timely manner. The price was fair and he appreciated the experience.

JAMES D.
Cadillac CTS
12/06/2018
I feel confident in the service I receive.
They do excellent work at a reasonable price I've been to many places Foreign and Corvette Repair is the best.

BOB B.
Plymouth
12/05/2018
I will be Back
Excellent repair shop. Very Honest and they care about their work. I highly recommend Foreign and Corvette repair shop. Thanks Mike for your valued attention in taking care of my car. I will be Back.

DENNIS G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/27/2018
Dennis Gogonas
Mike and Ryan always do a terrific job which is why I always take my vehicles there. Work is always done in a professional manner and on the promised time. This time the work was completed quickly and BELOW quoted price. Thanks again.

GF
GREG F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/27/2018
GREAT SERVICE -- AGAIN!!
Every time I take a vehicle to F&C Repair I get the same level of service: EXCELLENT. This time was no different. My 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac had a cooling system leak and I couldn't find it. Mike's mechanic found it in minutes. The thermostat housing was leaking -- ever so slightly. At this point it was just a nuisance of a few drops of anti-freeze solution on the garage floor, but naturally it could become a real problem at the most inconvenient time. After this quick diagnosis, they got the part and fixed it. I was out of there almost an hour early. I just love that place.

GG
Greg G.
Florida
Chevrolet Corvette
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Greg said that the place did a fantastic job, had reasonable prices and Mike was great.

LG
LORI G.
Nissan Maxima
11/23/2018
Honest and personalized service
Always a pleasure to deal with... honest, dependable and fair! I have been using Foreign Corvette and Auto Repair for years! I must say it’s comforting to know you can truly trust your mechanic with your own car but more importantly your kids’ cars!

KH
KATE H.
11/16/2018
My car is making a weird noise
I’m very lucky to have found them. Mike is great. Every time I have called with a problem or just needing an oil change he says come on in. He works with my schedule and the mechanical work is top of the line. I trust them and will remain a loyal customer.

LILLIAN M.
Miramar, FL
11/15/2018
Trustworthy and professional.
Although I live far, I'm in Pembroke Pines and place is in Margate, it's worth the extra drive to be assured that my car will be fixed properly and for less than other places. I highly recommend taking your car to Mike.

SCOTT W.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2018
Communication
Mike and his team are the best mechanic I have ever felt with. If I can't repair it myself it goes to them

AR
AMANDA R.
Tamarac, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
11/08/2018
Trustworthy
I have been going to Repair World for over 10 years and I have recommended to quite a few friends. Mike has continued the business with the same principles as his father Nick. They don’t try to up sell or pressure you with unnecessary repairs. If there’s still time before you need new brake pads, they’ll let you know. On top of that, they try to get the best price for parts if needed. And they are skilled at what they do. I’m very happy with them.

LG
Louis G.
Florida
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Louis said he has not had a better experience anywhere. The person is great and accommodating and had no problems. He got his vehicle running beautifully.

CHERYL H.
Kia Soul
11/01/2018
Kia Soul brakes
As usual, Mike always provides top notch service with exceptional professional expertise and value. Thanks!!!

NN
NITHIN N.
10/31/2018
Outstanding
Mike and the others at Repair World took care of my Honda. Changed my brakes and fixed an issue with my rear rotor. Quick service and fair prices. 10 out of 10 I’d recommend to anyone!

JOE P.
10/23/2018
INTEGRITY
You can trust corvette world to get the Job done right. Friendly , honest , and dependable.