Doug R.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Doug said his experience with Mike and the place was very good. They got his vehicle done in a timely fashion, and so far, it's running pretty good.

DA
DARLENE A.
07/22/2019
Awesome customer service
Mike has always given awesome customer service......have been a customer 8+ years.

LD
Lisa D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said Mike and his team know what they are doing and they're good at what they do. She said Jill at the front is a wonderful person.

ANGEL M.
07/17/2019
Mike will never steer you wrong
I’ve been going to this shop for a few years now with 2 different cars and I must say they always take care of me. Great service quick work great prices. As a person who doesn’t know much about cars they never take advantage and always make sure I’m satisfied.

DENNIS G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2019
Dennis Gogonas
Always bring our cars to Mike and his staff. We can always rely that they will only do the necessary work at a fair price and right on schedule. Having mechanics we can depend on makes it a great relief. We will continue to recommend Foreign and Corvette World to anyone in need.

LV
LUIS V.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Nissan Frontier
07/02/2019
Very honest with repairs great guy they are all great
They really pinpoint the problem no second-guessing they fix it the first time don’t have to pay for unnecessary parts really good mechanic I would recommend them to all my friends I went with an emergency and they got me back on the road thank you very much

DANNY D.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/02/2019
Mike is a honest guy
I truly recommend this place for your car repairs 👍

BD
BEVERLY D.
INFINITI Q50
07/01/2019
Excellence service
Mike is an outstanding mechanic, honest and reliable. He’s worked on my cars for over 25 years. Highly recommended.

BC
BUD C.
Florida
06/27/2019
Battery problems.
The problem with the battery and battery cable were diagnosed quickly.
The battery which was under warranty was replace along with the battery cable.
No fuss no muss.
The work here is always clean and efficient.

SUSANA H.
Nissan Sentra
06/19/2019
Trustworthy
I went for my AC, I know my car is kind of old ..but Mike can do miracles, he fixed it!
I am not regret to coming back to this shop!
Highly recommended!!!

BJ
BOB J.
06/18/2019
Family business with great ethics and professionalism
I have been bringing cars to this company for 30 years . The work is always done right the first time for an affordable price.

BMW 323i
06/17/2019
quality service reasonable prices
Been enjoying the quality service provided by this business for many years. Highly recommended.

LG
Louis G.
Florida
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Louis said they fixed what they needed to do and his vehicle is running.

RF
RICHARD F.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/13/2019
Highly skilled mechanics combined with unwavering integrity.
Mike and company repaired a problem that three other shops AND a Chrysler dealership could not. Very skilled and dedicated to their trade. My only regret with Foreign and Corvette Repair is I DIDN'T FIND THEM YEARS AGO! I now bring both of my cars here. Excellent work every visit.

AG
ALAN G.
Lexus SC 430
06/11/2019
Replacement of A/C Evaporator
I have been going to Foreign and Corvette Repair World since 1984. At that time, Nick was the owner and had my upmost respect and gratitude, because he was honest and had integrity to do the best job possible. He would only do what was necessary.
Mike , Nick’s son, has carried on the tradition. Mike continues to save me money. Nick did a great job raising Mike. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Alan G.

JAMES D.
Cadillac CTS
06/07/2019
100 times better than dealership!
Great work at a fair price .

VG
VICTOR G.
06/07/2019
great detailed work. very satisfying experience
a lot of work was required and it was all done

cesar m.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/31/2019
Great service and fair prices
Great service and fair prices . Friendly staff

GG
GREG G.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/27/2019
Mike does a fantastic job. He diagnoses and fixes everything right the first time! I couldn't be happier!
Not only does Mike do a great job but his prices are very reasonable as well!

SHARON S.
Acura TSX
05/25/2019
Outstanding Service
We wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else. Mike and his staff are honest and accommodating. It’s so difficult to find people you can trust in South Florida. This is it for car repairs.