TOM M.
Kia Sorento
03/25/2019
Honest and Reasonable
I have been using this shop for over 25 years!!! Same owners and mechanics. Never once have I’ve been overcharged or sold a service I did not need. They are consistently cheaper than other shops in the area and I’m sure that their long time relationships with their vendors help! I will actually be in again real soon as I need tires and Mike always beats everyone’s price so I don’t even shop around anymore.

BC
BUD C.
03/22/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
II arived at my appointment ton ime and the mechanic took my car to the service bay promptly.
The work was done quickly and cleanly.
I have used this shop several times.
I have never been disappointed with the quality of the work done here.

BOB B.
Plymouth
03/21/2019
Great Repair Shop
As a repeat customer, I will be back again. Mike is very honest and very reasonable. Thanks Mike, your knowledge and honesty is what I look for in a repair shop. We will be doing business again.

PR
PETER R.
Lexus RX
03/19/2019
Basic service of my SUV
Not only Mike and Ryan always do a great job on my vehicles, I can count on them to honestly tell me what should be done immediately and what will need to be addressed in the near future. You also have the assurance that the price for their service is always fair.
Knowledge, professionalism and honesty ; that is what Repair World has meant to me for 35 years !

ND
Nino D.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Nino said the staff was very kind, understanding, they took care of him, and they were very pleasant.

SUSANA H.
Nissan Sentra
03/08/2019
Thermostat
When I called Mike told me what he will going to do and how much will be...
Pretty accurate..love it!
Also the time my car gonna be ready and also accurate...I feel good I can trust on mechanics again..thank you MIKE!

CHERYL H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chevrolet HHR
03/08/2019
Battery
These guys never disappoint! Always honest and fair. Highly recommend for any job big or small! Thanks Mike

SA
SEAN A.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/05/2019
Professional Service
I found Mike to be honest, he kept me informed during the process No Suprises! I would use him again, very professional.

EG
ESTER G.
03/04/2019
Great HONEST service.
I was so pleased with the friendly honest service Mike provided to this senior citizen. I was a pleasure to do business here. Thank you.

GS
GENE S.
02/27/2019
Repair
Overall service is great , work done right the first time. Customer Service the best,like family..

BC
BUD C.
02/25/2019
On time, job well done , a good value.
Always friendly service.

Stacy C.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Stacy said the staff was pleasant and explained the findings that they found and their recommendations.

BD
BEVERLY D.
INFINITI Q50
02/14/2019
Honesty
Mike is honest & very professional. Does great work and goes out of way to accommodate. Highly recommend. I’ve been loyal customer almost 25 years.

DERECK G.
Kia Sportage
02/13/2019
Grocery manager for a large grocery Chan
Foreign and corvette repair word are the best they always do a great job .MIke is very helpful asks questions about what is wrong with your car and works hard to find the right part at the best price and gets it don as soon as they can . We have taker our cars to Foreign and corvette repair world for20 years and never had a problem they are great .

LH
LIZ H.
02/12/2019
Great service and honest people!
They are the best in town and will always give you a fair price for their work.

RL
RODNEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
02/10/2019
Braking problem
I have an old car with high mileage. The braking system has had problems recently and Mike has used his creativity and automotive experience in attempting to solve the problem. I’m impressed with Mike’s persistence and appreciate him giving me speedy appointments when I call him with this problem!

ZM
ZACH M.
02/08/2019
Great service as always !
Mike and his team always get the job done in a timely fashion and provide outstanding service! Can’t ever complain about them.

ROBERT B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Honda Civic Sedan
02/08/2019
Been using for nearly 20 years. Wonderful small family business. 2 ASE mechanics who are crackerjack at their craft.
Mike (owner) and Ryan do exceptional work. Worth the investment in your car. Reasonable prices, as well. Both are electronic gifted. Very friendly and explain what needs to be done. Very nice area in margate. You won’t be sorry. You will never go anywhere else. If it is fixed by them, it it a job well done.

VG
VICTOR G.
02/07/2019
good job, fair prices, thanks
driver side window broke, order parts and got it fixed right the first time. I am very happy with their professional work, friendly service is important to me.

PR
PETER R.
Toyota Avalon
01/31/2019
MY CAR SERVICE
Even after 30 plus years of excellent service , Foreign and Corvette Repair still hasn't lost any of its professionalism, honesty and special customer care.
I brought my car to Mike a couple of days ago because the protective panel under the engine started to drag on the ground. He accommodated me immediately, without an appointment, despite being busy . He put the car on the lift , secured the panel and didn't even want to charge me for it because it didn't take long.
Anywhere else, I would have been charged for a half hour of labor.