DAVID R.
11/05/2020
Honest, nice people

JOHN F.
11/04/2020
Mike and his team were very fast and the price was very fair!
I have never been disappointed in the service or quality at Foreign And Corvette Repair World in the past more than 20 years of them servicing all my vehicles during this time - including my Corvette! Thanks for all they do in going out of their way to make sure your vehicle is safe and repairs made properly and in a timely manner. Thank you, would NEVER go anywhere else for auto service! John F.

EG
ESTER G.
10/27/2020
Honesty, caring and quality work.
Mike is a great mechanic. He make sure my car is in top shape, and for a senior citizen is is comforting to know Mike won't "Take me to the cleaners".

Chevrolet Corvette
10/24/2020
Skill and Knowledge
They are great our corvette had problems that were unresolved, not any more THANK YOU

MARTIN G.
Scion xB
10/23/2020
Honesty
Mike is honest, caring, and goes the extra mile to help his customers. Bravo!

Scott H.
10/22/2020
My old Saturn Vue
Hey Mike, You rock Buddy! Always quality work and very reasonably priced. Highly recommend this shop !!!

HA
HUGO A.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/22/2020
Fast Reliable Service
I had an 8 o’clock appointment for an oil change and was out in 15 minutes.

CHERYL H.
Saturn VUE
10/21/2020
Simple oil change
I can’t say enough about this shop. Honesty and integrity even on a simple oil change. You need to make this shop for all your automotive needs! Mike is the best !!

PR
PETER R.
10/20/2020
My SUV’s entertainment system problem
I brought My SUV to Repair World
For persistent problem with the entertainment
and navigation system. Mike worked
On it for about 40 minutes and fixed it.
Since he was in the vehicle , on the parking lot and not in the shop, he didn’t charge me anything. This wasn’t the first time ! That is why, he and his father before him, have been in business for over 40 years.

DV
Doreen V.
Florida
Ford Fiesta
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Doreen said the service is good.

B
BULLET
10/12/2020
Honest Mechanic
He is a great and honest mechanic which is hard to find nowadays. He communicated everything to us before any repair work was done & kept us up to speed on everything. This is my mechanic for good!

GF
GREG F.
Nissan 240SX
10/10/2020
Remains the best in town
F&CR is really the best auto repair facility in the area. Not only are they quick, they're inexpensive. I had the lower radiator hose replaced on my 240SX. It's a very complicated job with a lot of stuff in the way that has to be removed to get at the hose. It's not a DIY job. Mike got it done and tested it thoroughly and it's back to normal. It's always a good feeling to have Mike and F&CR as my go-to place for auto repair and maintenance.

ALBERT B.
Lexus IS 300
10/09/2020
Mike is always there to help you and go out of his way to help there is no better place to bring your vehicle
Mike is always ready to help and go out of his way to help you, no matter the problem he has a solution this is definitely the place to go for all your vehicle needs THANKS MIKE

MELANIE B.
10/09/2020
Honest
I was recommended this shop since I drive a BMW and could not be more pleased. Fixed what wasd needed and was honest about what needed repair and what didn't

PR
PETER R.
Toyota Avalon
10/04/2020
my Jeep's problem
Last friday, I brought my Jeep to Foreign and Corvette RW for an evaluation of a problem with the " electronic information center ".
After a thorough examination, Mike determined that there was a problem with the screen and to take the vehicle to the dealer, since it was still under warranty. Since i left my Jeep with him, he closed the shop and personally brought it to the dealer ! When the dealer was finished with it, Mike insisted to go there with me to make sure everything was in order before I took possession of the vehicle.
Then, he informed me that he wasn't charging me anything for his services and his time !!!
I thank my father every time for recommending me to Foreign and Corvette Repair World. No wonder he has been a customer of theirs for more than 35 years.
Joshua Reed