Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BJ
BILL J.
09/24/2018
Excellent customer service
Christina thoroughly goes over any issues prior to doing repairs. They're all very pleasant to deal with.

TH
TOM H.
09/19/2018
Work completed on time as expected
Mike was able to provide picture of the parts to be replaced which made it easy to understand the work required

NW
NATHAN W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/19/2018
Customer Service
Fred's goes the extra mile to ensure that your car is ready for the road.

Lisa B.
Mount Kisco, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said they did everything she needed them to do. They were easy to work with and very clear explaining everything.

TOM M.
Jeep Liberty
09/12/2018
They did it again!
Once again the gang at Fred’s Auto Repair took care of my routine maintenance and a major repair that needed to be done, and at the cost they quoted ( a little less than😁). And they went out of their way to drop me off and pick me up when I had no transportation to and from. They are the best!

IH
IRA H.
Pleasantville, NY
09/11/2018
Great discovery
I feel that I was very fortunate to find this auto repair business. It is convenient as it is across from Club Fit in Briarcliff. The people are professional,friendly, honest, and extremely competent. I will continue to trust and use Fred’s auto repair for my car needs in the future.

HR
Hans R.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Hans said he likes the facility and they have a very long relationship and he is hoping to keep it up.

TG
TYLER G.
09/10/2018
Great Experience
Fred is a legend mechanic in Briarcliff who my family has used for ~30 years. Mike, Ken and the rest of his crew carry a great reputation into a new era of automobile service excellence.

EB

TOM H.
Honda Ridgeline
09/05/2018
Great communication
Starter failed so I had to have the car repaired unexpectedly. Christine provided timely updates on progress. Work completed exactly as expected.

Millwood, NY
Acura MDX
09/03/2018
Took care of my car in a timely manner. Good communicating
I called for an appt for an Inspection and forgot to drop off my car despite receiving email reminders! Mike was understanding on the phone and offered an appt the next day. They got it done quickly.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks for the five star review, glad we were able to take car of your inspection for you, saw Josh last week, wished him good luck with school.

PS
Pete S.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Pete said he was very happy with everything at the business.

Thanks Pete, sorry I missed you.

GB
Gil B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Gil said he likes the quality service the staff provide, and their attention to detail.

Thank you Gil for the 5 star review, glad we were able to taken care of.

PF
Phil F.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Phil said they got the job done quickly and inexpensively.

Thanks Phil glad we were able to take good care of you.
Always great seeing you.
Sincerely

EC
Eva c.
White Plains, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Eva said the service was ok , it wasn't the best.

SL
SUSAN L.
08/10/2018
Fred's provides not only reliable and expert car service but excellent customer service.

Thank you Susan for the wonderful review, we strive to be the best.

Scott M.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they were very nice, as soon as he came through the door and made him feel comfortable. He was not made to feel stupid because he does not know much about vehicles.

Thank you Scott, my goal every day is to educate clients on there car repair or service so they leave with a good understanding as to why we did what we did and how things work, Thank you for the % star review.

TA
THOMAS A.
Peekskill, NY
Acura TL
08/07/2018
Very Good Service
I would highly recommend Fred’s Auto. They provide a lot of detailed information with video documenting the issue with your car. So you can see for yourself what is wrong. The office staff is very pleasant. So far each experience has been a good one.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you Tom for the wonderful review, my crew works very hard to make auto repair as painless as possible.

KY
Keith Y.
Honda Fit
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they are the best and nothing would keep him from going there.

Thanks Keith for the kind words, my crew works very hard to make your visit pleasant.

HP
HILARY P.
Croton On Hudson, NY
07/26/2018
Professional
Fire time customer. Tire popped, so made appointment and asked for second opinion on my brakes after another local place told me they were fine even though the backup brakes were squeaking (and charged quite a for inspecting them). On the day before I was coming in, my car wouldn’t start nor would it keep the charge after being jumped so I had it towed there. Was bracing myself for a run-around that didn’t come. Explained what needed to get done, and what preventative measures are due, and which are most important and explained why. Turns out the backup brakes were in need of attention, and they fixed them. Was only out of a car for one day.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Hilary for the 5 star review and letting us know how we treated you, Im very proud of my staff and we all try to make auto repair and simple and painless as possible, look forward to seeing you again, but not too soon.