Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Pleasantville, NY
06/15/2019
Car repair for aging Prius
Fred’s is the most honest and reliable auto repair in the area. For a fair price and reliable quality service it’s the only place to go. You can trust Fred’s to do it right every time

LZ
Leandra Z.
Subaru Legacy
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Leandra said the staff are very efficient and they are very detailed with their report.

KG
KELLY G.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
06/13/2019
Great job. Honest and clear explanation of service.
I had a major repair. The work and the price were clearly explain before hand and when I paid, it was exactly what they said it was going to be! I also love the reminder emails. They are friendly, efficient and honest. Thank you!

PG
PETER G.
Acura RL
06/11/2019
Continued Great Service
Long time customer of Fred’s and so glad that I’ve been using him for decades. An Oxymoron in this day..., an honest garage. Well here you have it.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks Pete always a pleasure seeing you thanks for the wonderful revie
sincerely

Beata H.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Beata said that the staff is very friendly.

Beata H.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Beata said that the staff is very friendly.

Thank you Beata for the five star review

Bob M.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service is splendid.

Thanks Bob for the five star review it was great seeing you two days in a row

PD
PETER D.
06/09/2019
great first visit to Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc.
Great experience, thanks so much!

Thank you Pete for the five star review means a lot to me and my staff hope to see you again

EB
ED B.
Croton On Hudson, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
06/08/2019
64 Corvette service
Great service as always. I know the Corvette is treated correctly from the staff!

Thanks Ed I just love working on your car it is a beauty

KG
KELLY G.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019
Amazing people work there and they get the work done perfectly. And on time.
I was extremely satisfied with the front desk area and all the mechanics in the back. Very polite courteous and got the job done perfectly. Extremely satisfied this is my place to go when I want my car fixed

Thanks Kelly for the wonderful review sorry I keep missing you but I’ll see you Thursday morning take care and again thank you

TOM M.
Jeep Liberty
06/06/2019
Always so helpful!
Took care of me from beginning to end!

As always Tom thanks for the wonderful review glad we can keep you going see you soon

ST
SUSAN T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/05/2019
Good work, quickly done, and very pleasant, accommodating staff
I have been coming to Fred's Auto Repair for over 20 years. In all that time, I have never been disappointed. Every repair was done well and in a timely fashion. Special consideration is given to me whenever I'm in a real bind. I so trust Fred's that one time some years ago, when I blew the engine on my Volvo (totally my fault), my husband and I had the car flat-bedded up from Maryland, where the disaster occurred, rather than have it repaired down there by someone else. I cannot say enough good things about Fred's and all the people who work there.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Susan for the wonderful review, I totaly forgot about your volvo but thanks for reminding me, those were great days back then, thanks again.

TOM S.
06/03/2019
Auto Repair at its Finest
This is the most dependable and professional auto repair business I have ever encountered as a vehicle owner, having bought my first car in 1976. Expert work, professional staff, fair pricing--this is simply the best shop I can imagine.

Thanks Tom, its always great to hear how my staff is performing and they take pride in there job every day,
and the five star review tops the cake.

PM
PETE M.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Ford Expedition
06/01/2019
Ford Expedition
Great service, great people!!!!

Very few words but so powerful, thanks for the wonderful review Pete.

BRONKO M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/29/2019
Great service,kind people,very professional

WT
WENDY T.
05/29/2019
Very professional. Asked when I needed car. As ready earlier even. Didn’t try to upsell me on other services. Friendly. I feel I can trust their advice on car maintenance.

Thank you Wendy for the wonderful review.

LOUISE S.
White Plains, NY
Saab 9-3
05/28/2019
Fred's Auto Repair - Best and friendliest service
I have highly recommended Fred's auto service for many years. He cares about his customers and consistently provides excellent service. Although he has shorter hours now, his has chosen an excellent staff to carry on his legacy. Thanks Fred!

Thank you Louise and yes we have been together for at least four deckades , were did the time go.

JIM C.
Fishkill, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/26/2019
Shelling out hard earned cash is never easy, but when it is handled with such professionalism and expertise as it was at Fred’s it makes you feel better. Kristina explained what was needed for today’s visit and also gave me a glimpse into my future needs allowing me to plan upcoming costs. I thank Kristina and the entire Fred’s team for their expertise and quality work.

Thanks Jim for the wonderful review, you make us all feel like family here.

05/22/2019
Lots of wok done at a fair price...
Needed new brakes, front end rebuilt, new tires, horn fixed, inspection and more... they got it done and actually finished a day earlier than promised.

Thanks for the wonderful write up, always great seeing you.
hope all is well.

GO
GLENN O.
05/22/2019
Very professional and pleasant. No pressure
Fred and the crew are very professional and knowledgeable. Whenever they service the car I feel very confident the job was done right. They always do all they can to get the job done when promised, generally the same day.

Thanks Glenn for the five star review, was great talking with you last week.