Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

HK
Hannah K.
Audi Q5
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said the were great. She said they were incredibly nice, hospitable and fast.

SETH C.
01/04/2019
Great service !
Always great experience with Fred’s!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Seth for the 5 star review, sorry I missed seeing you

PM
PEGGY M.
Millwood, NY
01/03/2019
honest and smart
I was referref to Fred 15 years ago by a friend who is a car collector. I won't take my cars anywhere else! Above all he is honest. He and his team know cars! I have a 2003 Toyota Highlander with 235,000 miles that I have entrusted to them. They have guided me in what to replace what to leave alone and have kept the car in excellent shape, still! Their prices are fair and they are on time. I have never had a problem that I had to keep taking the car back to refix time after time. They get it right the first time because they are knowledgable and have been in business in the same location for 30 years. I am so fortunate to have them and highly recommend them.

Thanks Peggy, always great seeing you and yes we have known each other for a long time.
Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles and for the wonderful review means so much to me and my wonderful crew.

MATTHEW R.
Yorktown Heights, NY
12/28/2018
Customer service
I have a BMW that is under warranty and all service is free if I take it to the dealership. The service I receive at Fred’s is so much better that it’s worth paying for!

Thank you Matt means a lot to me and my staff
see you soon.

MK
MILTON K.
Ford Transit Connect
12/28/2018
Prompt customer service and communication.
Excellent customer service.

Thank you Milt for the five star review

CAROLYN M.
Lincolndale, NY
Lexus CT 200h
12/27/2018
Great service and terrific people
They always take good care of my car and I trust them completely to do the job right!

Thank you Carolyn for the wonderful review, miss you thursday mornings and always great seeing you.

JANICE P.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/27/2018
Exemplary Service Always
Fred's Auto Repair treats customers like family. It's one of their trademarks. Fred and every member of his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and incredibly accommodating of their customers. We bring Fred's all of our cars for service and each time we are equally impressed. Prices are fair and service is exemplary. Nice to know that businesses like this still exist.

TOM M.
Jeep Liberty
12/19/2018
Routine Maintenance
Another great job by Fred and his team. I only needed my routine oil change and annual inspection. Done in no time flat and again reasonable. Thanks again guys!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 12/25/2018

Thanks again Tom, see you at Rockys

Dzenan R.
Stamford, CT
Pontiac G8
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Dzenan said they have the equipment necessary for his vehicle that other auto businesses did not have, they have a friendly staff and they gave him a guest pass to the gym while he was waiting on his vehicle to be ready.

thanks
Dzenan for the 5 star review and glad you wer able to excerize at the same time

EH
EDWARD H.
12/14/2018
Friendly quality service
It’s great to know you can trust your car and your safety to the ladies and gentlemen at Freds auto repair. Much appreciated.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 12/16/2018

Thanks again ED, sorry I missed you this week, love chatting with you, Merry Christmas to you and family

AL
Amy L.
New York
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the business has good service.

Thank you Amy for the five star review

12/07/2018
Fred’s has provided consistently excellent service for our cars for thirty-one years.

we have been together for a long time, always great seeing you but your Saab count is going down. haha

JORDAN K.
Millwood, NY
Mercedes-Benz C350
12/02/2018
Freds is great!
Great excellent service. All around super mechanics. Jordan Kalfus

Thanks Jordan, nice chatting with you the other day.

FE
FRED E.
Saab 9-3
11/30/2018
Just great
Knowledgeable, dependable, caring, and honest. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Been taking my vehicles there for 27 more than satisfied years. Absolutely the best!

thanks Fred for those wonderful words, always great seeing you.

11/30/2018
Best Service
Excellent mechanics, friendly and helpful staff provide premier service. We've been going to Fred's for 30 years.

yes its been a long relationship and alsays great seeing you and your better half.

CAROL M.
Subaru Legacy
11/29/2018
always reliable
As usual, great ,friendly service you can count on to do the job right

Thank you Carol hope you are injoying your new car.

SAL C.
11/28/2018
local, reasonable, friendly, expert work
great job and thorough as usual
sal

Thanks Sal always great to see you.

FC
FAY C.
11/28/2018
Fred’s is great!
I got a ticket for a broken tail light, and had 48 hours to get it fixed. I called Fred’s Monday morning and they were so friendly and helpful. I drove the car over and they had the bulb replaced within minutes, and charged me a few bucks.
This was Fred’s second act of kindness within a few weeks. The battery on my remote key was low, and when I went to Fred’s to buy a new one, they not only installed it for free( a tricky job), but didn’t charge me for it! Toyota would have made me wait , and would have charged $12-$15 for the battery! Fred’s has also done more major work on my Prius that was very good.
I will forever be a loyal Fred’s Auto Repair customer from now on.....
  1. Hi Fay sorry I didnt respond sooner just been busy but thanks for the great review, we are here when you need us.

NJ
NOLAN J.
Bronx, NY
11/26/2018
Check of my 2008 Audi Charging System.
Consistently provides great service.

Thanks Nolan for the five star review, we go way back and always great seeing you.

SO
Stephanie O.
New York
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said they are great. Everything is done right.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/22/2018

Thanks Stephanie for the five star review
was great seeing you