Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Pleasantville, NY
Volkswagen Golf R
11/17/2018
Great Service, Great People
Very personable staff. Always willing to listen and discuss concerns, and make recommendations and suggestions..

DOUG D.
11/14/2018
Fred’s First
Always friendly and a pleasure to deal with.
Even without an appointment they always are accommodating.
Great service.

BARBARA B.
Acura TLX
11/12/2018
Personal care
Personal care by the staff is really great.

CR
CORRAO, MIKE R.
11/10/2018
Best Shop in Westchester
I like their email notifications that alerted me to the fact that I would be needing rear brakes soon which I did. This is a smart way to avoid breaking down on the side of the road because of failed brakes etc. They were able to get me right in and completed the work quickly and at a fair price. I also like how they do an inspection of the other systems to be sure my truck is safe. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks Mike for the great comments about us, we strive to do whatever we can do to make your visit a pleasant one.

MIGUEL R.
Hartsdale, NY
Subaru Legacy
11/06/2018
A trustful shop
A place where I can bring my car with total confidence!.

NC
NOEL C.
11/06/2018
Always excellent service
I came into Fred's Auto Service to make an appointment for a State Inspection. They said they could take me right away. Walked across the street to exercise at Club Fit and by the time I came back, my car was ready. I am always pleased with the service and the friendly, accommodating nature of the people who work there.

Sylvia C.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for such a nice review Sylvia! We always try our best to accommodate the needs of our clients and you came in at just the right time! We'll see you at your next service. -- Kristina

Chappaqua, NY
11/05/2018
Honest and thorough
Nothing but great experiences with Fred and team. They are reliable and cost conscious. They always do a great job.

MA
MATT A.
Mazda CX-5
11/05/2018
Fast service and great communication!

RICH S.
11/01/2018
Fred’s does a great job
Taking our car in for service to Fred’s is efficient and reasonably priced. They always make sure to do a thorough job, and keep the car running great.

Mount Vernon, NY
10/31/2018
Helpfulness of staff and location
Staff is always friendly and helpful. They are knowledgeable .

CA
CAROL AND RAY A.
10/27/2018
Fred's is the Best
I brought my car in for an oil change and engine check. Fred's desk worker, Christina, told me of several dangerous things that I should take care of immediately (including the rear brakes), as well as a list of things I should think about in the near future. It's nice to be able to plan ahead for more expensive things, such as a catalytic converter or tires. I always appreciate that they are ahead of the game and can give me warning about what I will be looking at in a few months, as my car is getting older.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/28/2018
  1. Thanks Carol and Ray for the 5 star review, its always nice to here ho well my staff are doing and they like hearing it too.
  2. as always its nice seeing and talking with you.
  3. thanks again
  4. Sincerely,

LZ
Lary Z.
Chappaqua, NY
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Lary said he thought everyone was pretty friendly.

AT
ANTHONY T.
Millwood, NY
10/25/2018
If you want to be Safe...go to Fred's!
Christiana explained everything Professionally and Sweetly, the things that needed to be tended too, and then, gave me a ride home. Fred himself, picked me up, after Our car was fixed, and we had the Splendid chat. All, to keep our family safe. Fred's is Aces with Me!

Thanks Anthony and yes i also enjoyed the chatting with you.

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/25/2018
Good communication
Pleased with outcome
Not pleased with the cost
Did not have time to get second quote
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/31/2018

Hi Robert we are happy for the final outcome of the performance of your car, at Fred's we try to be fair and competive with prices and we do always appreciate client feed back.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
10/23/2018
So helpful (every single time)
I needed to take a drive in the highway with a barely working headlight and they helped me out with little warning and in no time flat

Glad we were able to help and get back on the road.

EB
Elaine B.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Elaine said she went to this business for an inspection. She has gone to them for many years. They are always prompt and get things done.

10/20/2018
Always Satisfied with the service
We have trusted Fred's with all of our cars for many years.

Thank you (     ) for the great review and happy to keep the car running and most important warm this winter.

DANIEL W.
10/18/2018
Satisfied customer
Once again, Fred's Auto repair made this father happy. I brought my daughter's 2004 car to them for a tuneup and inspection knowing that there might be some other things that need to be done. The staff at Fred's took care of my requests and examined the car, finding a problem with the brakes and one of the axles. The immediately contacted me and we discussed what needed to be done. I approved, knowing that their report of the car made sense because of the way the car felt when I drove it. The car was returned to me with everything done 100% and for a competitive price. The difference between Fred's and other auto repair places is you walk away feeling that they care about you and your family's safety and they are happy to address any concerns you might have. Thank you Fred's Auto Repair!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Danial for this wonderful review, we are not perfect but we try hard to be, my staff is Dedicated to Freds and all are clients, thanks again,

PN
Priya N.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Priya said the service was very good. The work was done as expected. The service was efficient. The work was done on time.

HB
HELENA B.
10/17/2018
Cordial, efficient and helpfull.
I am going to Fred for help for many years and I am always satisfied with their service.

Thank you Helena for the five stars and as usual always great seeing you.