Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Amy L.
New York
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the business has good service.

12/07/2018
Fred’s has provided consistently excellent service for our cars for thirty-one years.

JORDAN K.

Mount Kisco, NY
Saab 9-3
11/30/2018
Just great
Knowledgeable, dependable, caring, and honest. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Been taking my vehicles there for 27 more than satisfied years. Absolutely the best!

Mount Kisco, NY
11/30/2018
Best Service
Excellent mechanics, friendly and helpful staff provide premier service. We've been going to Fred's for 30 years.

CAROL M.
Subaru Legacy
11/29/2018
always reliable
As usual, great ,friendly service you can count on to do the job right

SAL C.
11/28/2018
local, reasonable, friendly, expert work
great job and thorough as usual
sal

FC
FAY C.
11/28/2018
Fred’s is great!
I got a ticket for a broken tail light, and had 48 hours to get it fixed. I called Fred’s Monday morning and they were so friendly and helpful. I drove the car over and they had the bulb replaced within minutes, and charged me a few bucks.
This was Fred’s second act of kindness within a few weeks. The battery on my remote key was low, and when I went to Fred’s to buy a new one, they not only installed it for free( a tricky job), but didn’t charge me for it! Toyota would have made me wait , and would have charged $12-$15 for the battery! Fred’s has also done more major work on my Prius that was very good.
I will forever be a loyal Fred’s Auto Repair customer from now on.....

NJ
NOLAN J.
Bronx, NY
11/26/2018
Check of my 2008 Audi Charging System.
Consistently provides great service.

SO
Stephanie O.
New York
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said they are great. Everything is done right.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/22/2018

Thanks Stephanie for the five star review
was great seeing you

RL
RICHARD L.
Pleasantville, NY
Volkswagen Golf R
11/17/2018
Great Service, Great People
Very personable staff. Always willing to listen and discuss concerns, and make recommendations and suggestions..

Hi Rich, thank you for the 5 star review as usual always great seeing you.

DOUG D.
11/14/2018
Fred’s First
Always friendly and a pleasure to deal with.
Even without an appointment they always are accommodating.
Great service.

Thanks Dour for the great review, glad we were able to take car of you quickly.

BARBARA B.
Acura TLX
11/12/2018
Personal care
Personal care by the staff is really great.

Thank you Barbara for the wonderful review, means a lot to me and my staff.

CR
CORRAO, MIKE R.
11/10/2018
Best Shop in Westchester
I like their email notifications that alerted me to the fact that I would be needing rear brakes soon which I did. This is a smart way to avoid breaking down on the side of the road because of failed brakes etc. They were able to get me right in and completed the work quickly and at a fair price. I also like how they do an inspection of the other systems to be sure my truck is safe. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks Mike for the great comments about us, we strive to do whatever we can do to make your visit a pleasant one.

MIGUEL R.
Hartsdale, NY
Subaru Legacy
11/06/2018
A trustful shop
A place where I can bring my car with total confidence!.

simple and to the point, thank you Miguel for your kind words.

NC
NOEL C.
11/06/2018
Always excellent service
I came into Fred's Auto Service to make an appointment for a State Inspection. They said they could take me right away. Walked across the street to exercise at Club Fit and by the time I came back, my car was ready. I am always pleased with the service and the friendly, accommodating nature of the people who work there.

Sylvia C.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for such a nice review Sylvia! We always try our best to accommodate the needs of our clients and you came in at just the right time! We'll see you at your next service. -- Kristina

Chappaqua, NY
11/05/2018
Honest and thorough
Nothing but great experiences with Fred and team. They are reliable and cost conscious. They always do a great job.

thank you so much for this 5 star review, means so much to me and my crew.

MA
MATT A.
Mazda CX-5
11/05/2018
Fast service and great communication!

RICH S.
11/01/2018
Fred’s does a great job
Taking our car in for service to Fred’s is efficient and reasonably priced. They always make sure to do a thorough job, and keep the car running great.

Thanks again Rich for the five star review means so much when people trust there vehicle with us.

Mount Vernon, NY
10/31/2018
Helpfulness of staff and location
Staff is always friendly and helpful. They are knowledgeable .

thank you _ _ _ for the five star review