Gladstone Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Cheri R. on 03/16/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Beware!!!!"
Looks like someone else also had the same experience we did! They sold use a truck with an engine that had to be replaced in 5 months. They held it for a week. Ignored all of our calls. Then refused to do a single thing to help!
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 12:13 AM
kasey a. on 11/08/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"beware gladstone mitsubishi"
they sold me a wrecked car without telling me and the only thing they want to do to fix it is trade it in and spend more money on a car I don't want
Service Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 11/08/2016 09:49 AM
Rolando C. on 05/03/2016
"Great follow up"
I had a bad experience with the sales team but the service department turned it around.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT SE A
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 05/03/2016 05:17 PM
Norm S. on 04/28/2016
"Warrantee repair"
Easy in and out! Very convenient. There was no delay for the repairs to be completed.
Vehicle: SUZUKI TRUCK SUZUKI TRUCK
Service Date: 04/14/2016
Review Created: 04/28/2016 11:57 AM
Andrew H. on 04/25/2016
"Don is the best service advisor."
Don is always there for me when my car needs service.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI LANCER
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 01:47 PM
Lina K. on 04/25/2016
"Good!"
Fast & Easy! Except my tire blew out after it's being service & patch by Gladstone Mitsubishi dealership worker then I had to re-patch my tire at Less Schwab on my way home from there!
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 08:34 AM
Tiffany R. on 04/24/2016
"Excellent customer service"
They worked with me and were able to grey me into a vehicle with the payments I wanted. No back and forth dealing
Vehicle: DODGE AVENGER
Sales Date: 04/09/2016
Review Created: 04/24/2016 02:19 PM
Autumn C. on 04/23/2016
"Its very clean, nicely laid out and open areas"
I got my new car that I absolutely love!! The salesman was great and I was treated very good!! You guys are awesome!!!
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI LANCER
Sales Date: 04/09/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016 06:38 PM
Jane O. on 04/22/2016
"my Mirge"
it was an easy process i still need my plates and id like to get the information about the lender so i can make my payment on time . I want to set up automatic payments soon the car is nice drives fine and the dealer Heidi was very good i appreciate all her help and kindness thanks for all your help
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI MIRAGE ES
Sales Date: 04/08/2016
Review Created: 04/22/2016 05:36 AM
Katherine B. on 04/16/2016
"Great service."
My oil change was done quickly and professionally, and they had a very comfortable seating area with coffee, snacks, and a TV.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT SE A
Service Date: 03/31/2016
Review Created: 04/16/2016 02:57 AM
Richard P. on 04/15/2016
"Missed the mark (again)..."
Not sure what happened, but calculations off regarding licensing, so now owe $$ to get plates...another disappointment in my dealings with this dealership. 2 stars as overall as experience now below average. The details need to matter and need to be executed accurately or the entire process comes into question. I do appreciate the review process. Seems to acknowledge a sincere effort to provide best service possible and correct any misunderstandings, which to Gladstone Mitsubishi's credit, they have done so. Very promptly I might add. I believe they are trying to be the "untypical" dealership, was not yet the case in my recent experience.
Vehicle: NISSAN ALTIMA
Sales Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 04/15/2016 02:55 PM
Anthony B. on 04/13/2016
"Great customer service"
They sold us the car we wanted with very little hassle.
Vehicle: FORD FLEX
Sales Date: 03/30/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016 06:39 AM
Gennadiy S. on 04/13/2016
"Our salesman"
He was so friendly. Fell like we buy car not from dealer but friend. And he speak my native language it fell me more comfortable
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI MIRAGE ES
Sales Date: 03/30/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016 04:59 AM
Diane D. on 04/10/2016
"Very professional, well manners, They took my vehicle in pretty quick and had it done very soon"
Good company and seems to be very honest
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 04/10/2016 03:13 AM
Samuel H. on 04/05/2016
"TERRIFIC SERVICE!!"
Dave Gehl is the best. The customer service he has provided before and after selling me my Outlander Sport was been top notch. He has followed through with everything he has ever committed to doing and I expect that will continue. I am very happy with the service I received from Dave and would recommend Gladstone Mitsubishi to anyone - ask for Dave!!
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
Sales Date: 03/22/2016
Review Created: 04/05/2016 10:56 PM
Rodney B. on 04/04/2016
"Car was fixed, yeah.... but after 8 days at the dealer I got it back w wet moldy interior. :("
My car was fixed and I am very happy with that. But the day I got it back I decided to vacuum it and found the rear of my SUV wet and moldy. The car has never had a leak and parked outside before the work. After letting the car air dry and spraying for mold the car is again parked and driven outside with no additional moisture leading me to believe the car was left with the hatch open during a rain storm at some point during the 8 days it spent at the dealer for repair. I now need to have my car professionally cleaned inside as you can see the black mold spots on my grey interior. I have email the service department and spoke with someone on the phone who wanted to make me a leak check apt (at my cost) but the car has not gotten wet again in the last 3 weeks that it has been home and parked and driven in the rain.
Vehicle: SUZUKI XL-7
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 04/04/2016 05:26 PM
Tim S. on 04/02/2016
"I had an excellent experience with Gladstone."
I had several Mitsubishi dealerships in a bidding war (w/e-mails) and Gladstone beat them all. So I headed there to see what they had for Outlander SE's. There were around 12 to choose from. The first one I got in for a test drive had warning lights on the dash going off. (Sorry... It may have been something small. But if I'm gonna drop 24,800 into a new car, I'm not gonna buy one that's blinking warnings when I havn't even made it off the lot.) I checked out 2 others and they were both good. I worked with Alex for the test drives and he was very very very friendly. ok. I can hang with that. The serious negotiating was with Joe. The negotiations went about as I expected them to. They were not difficult. Joe was easy to talk with. There were no high pressure tactics. I won a few and I lost a few. (At least... I think so.) According to truecar, consumer reports, edmunds, and Kelly Blue Book I paid a good price for a 2016 Outlander SE. The finance officer (Tim I think his name is) was very easy to work with. He went over the paperwork completely and answered my questions. I asked him one minor question that he couldn't answer. (No prob. It happens.) He said he'd get the answer and call me back at home (been waiting 14 days on that). I drove off the lot with a new car after a total of about 1.25 hrs (not including the test drives). Since then I have received several phone calls asking about the car and my shopping experience. It was all very good all-in-all. There is a play area for children that must really be a great help for families. The building is kept clean but it's definitely an older structure. Some of the other dealerships I negotiated with were fair, and a few others were using dubious tactics. Gladstone did well by me.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER 2.4 S
Sales Date: 03/19/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016 07:40 AM
Lydia L. on 03/31/2016
"Very friendly and welcoming, not much of a wait."
My drive was from Gresham and I hoped the service wouldn't be too long, I think I waited 25 minutes and my car was done. Very pleased with the friendly service.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE
Service Date: 03/17/2016
Review Created: 03/31/2016 08:10 AM
Roberta W. on 03/30/2016
"All the staff are courteous, friendly and very accomodating"
Thank you for your fast, friendly service.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
Service Date: 03/16/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016 08:06 AM
Scott H. on 03/30/2016
"Friendly staff"
Had my oil changed and was there for about 45 minutes. Bruce in Parts is great and he always remembers me and asks me about my latest concert adventure. Everyone else is very nice to me as well.
Vehicle: MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER