Overall Rating 2.67/5Overall Rating 2.67/5rating 2.67rating 2.67rating 2.67

DA
Dawit A.
Beaverton, OR
06/01/2018
Bad experience of buying a car
The managment there is no such thing accountability, dishonesty purchased a car in March it had some issues that they were supposed to fix they got all the costs on the paper but no actions at all and the manager supposed to call me but it has been over 2months no phone calls and they don't even call you back after i left messages

AD
Avinash D.
05/09/2018
Fraudsters
FRAUDSTER ALERT: Past saturday night we wasted our 4 hrs to these fraudsters. Read below for full story.

We were there to buy a Mitsubishi outlander Phev. Had done my research in advance and knew a lot on the car. Starting off the sales "guy" showed us a GT version and said that all cars were same. Because of my earlier research I knew outright that is not true. Even then "guy" was showing me a GT version for the price of regular version. But he was pleasant to work with so we continued.

We started negotiating to buy the car. When asked what is the price to make a deal tonight we said a number which we were comfortable with. There was a lot of back and forth. We were ready to leave. But then the sales guy said they are getting an awesome lase deal and take a look. I did not want to lease so did not look into the calculation. The guy while going into the lease said you could buy it at a price which was in our ball park. We complied. He really hurried up saying it is getting late.

It was only during the finance documents where we came to know the paperwork getting signed is for lease. The manager came and was mad at us saying that we were asking for a price that was not possible. He had a really bad look on his face. I got really pissed and just walked out.

steve m.
Underwood, WA
03/24/2018
hidden fees
i bought a used vehicle went throu all the financings the next day i read more clearly my contacts and seen they put in a hidden fee of 2999 for paperwork then they snuck in a hidden insurance for another $3,000 my $11,000 car turned into an $18,000 car with interest my salesman was a great guy but the finance team namely Jeff is very dishonest and will not be forthcoming be very careful when working with Jeff

steve m.
Bingen, WA
03/24/2018
dishonest with greed
saw a 2007 out lander with 66 thousand miles so i bought it... was listed 13995..my salesman was a great guy but the finance officer and finance team was very greedy and very dishonest they put in several hidden fees that added another $6,000 to the price watch these men every closely they will not share or tell you all the hidden fees and service and maintenance fees that they will add to the price I will never shop with Gladstone buyers beware

CR
Cheri R.
03/16/2017
Beware!!!!
Looks like someone else also had the same experience we did! They sold use a truck with an engine that had to be replaced in 5 months. They held it for a week. Ignored all of our calls. Then refused to do a single thing to help!

KA
kasey a.
Lebanon, OR
11/08/2016
beware gladstone mitsubishi
they sold me a wrecked car without telling me and the only thing they want to do to fix it is trade it in and spend more money on a car I don't want

Rolando C.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT SE A
05/03/2016 Category: Service
Great follow up
I had a bad experience with the sales team but the service department turned it around.

NS
Norm S.
Dallas, OR
SUZUKI TRUCK SUZUKI TRUCK
04/28/2016 Category: Service
Warrantee repair
Easy in and out! Very convenient. There was no delay for the repairs to be completed.

AH
Andrew H.
Beaverton, OR
MITSUBISHI LANCER
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Don is the best service advisor.
Don is always there for me when my car needs service.

LK
Lina K.
Tigard, OR
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Good!
Fast & Easy! Except my tire blew out after it's being service & patch by Gladstone Mitsubishi dealership worker then I had to re-patch my tire at Less Schwab on my way home from there!

TR
Tiffany R.
Gresham, OR
DODGE AVENGER
04/24/2016 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
They worked with me and were able to grey me into a vehicle with the payments I wanted. No back and forth dealing

AC
Autumn C.
Sublimity, OR
MITSUBISHI LANCER
04/23/2016 Category: Sales
Its very clean, nicely laid out and open areas
I got my new car that I absolutely love!! The salesman was great and I was treated very good!! You guys are awesome!!!

JO
Jane O.
Tigard, OR
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE ES
04/22/2016 Category: Sales
my Mirge
it was an easy process i still need my plates and id like to get the information about the lender so i can make my payment on time . I want to set up automatic payments soon the car is nice drives fine and the dealer Heidi was very good i appreciate all her help and kindness thanks for all your help

Katherine B.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT SE A
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Great service.
My oil change was done quickly and professionally, and they had a very comfortable seating area with coffee, snacks, and a TV.

RP
Richard P.
Brush Prairie, WA
NISSAN ALTIMA
04/15/2016 Category: Sales
Missed the mark (again)...
Not sure what happened, but calculations off regarding licensing, so now owe $$ to get plates...another disappointment in my dealings with this dealership. 2 stars as overall as experience now below average. The details need to matter and need to be executed accurately or the entire process comes into question. I do appreciate the review process. Seems to acknowledge a sincere effort to provide best service possible and correct any misunderstandings, which to Gladstone Mitsubishi's credit, they have done so. Very promptly I might add. I believe they are trying to be the "untypical" dealership, was not yet the case in my recent experience.

Anthony B.
Keizer, OR
FORD FLEX
04/13/2016 Category: Sales
They sold us the car we wanted with very little hassle.

GS
Gennadiy S.
Woodland, WA
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE ES
04/13/2016 Category: Sales
Our salesman
He was so friendly. Fell like we buy car not from dealer but friend. And he speak my native language it fell me more comfortable

Diane D.
Oregon City, OR
04/10/2016 Category: Service
Very professional, well manners, They took my vehicle in pretty quick and had it done very soon
Good company and seems to be very honest

Samuel H.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
04/05/2016 Category: Sales
TERRIFIC SERVICE!!
Dave Gehl is the best. The customer service he has provided before and after selling me my Outlander Sport was been top notch. He has followed through with everything he has ever committed to doing and I expect that will continue. I am very happy with the service I received from Dave and would recommend Gladstone Mitsubishi to anyone - ask for Dave!!

Rodney B.
Sandy, OR
SUZUKI XL-7
04/04/2016 Category: Service
Car was fixed, yeah.... but after 8 days at the dealer I got it back w wet moldy interior. :(
My car was fixed and I am very happy with that. But the day I got it back I decided to vacuum it and found the rear of my SUV wet and moldy. The car has never had a leak and parked outside before the work. After letting the car air dry and spraying for mold the car is again parked and driven outside with no additional moisture leading me to believe the car was left with the hatch open during a rain storm at some point during the 8 days it spent at the dealer for repair. I now need to have my car professionally cleaned inside as you can see the black mold spots on my grey interior. I have email the service department and spoke with someone on the phone who wanted to make me a leak check apt (at my cost) but the car has not gotten wet again in the last 3 weeks that it has been home and parked and driven in the rain.