Julie M.
Indianapolis, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Destroyed my car-Don't Go there
Never go to this dealership. They totally did a hack job on my car, tried to tell me it wasn't under warranty and tried to charged me for it.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

BN
Barbara N.
Yorktown, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They lie about what they are doing and broke my door and lied about that too
I think you need to hire honest people and run an honest business , hire repair persons that are able to repair vehicles
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

test drove vehicle found noise to be normal

Parker City, IN
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/08/2018 Category: Service
What happened to customer service!!
Two words: CUSTOMER SERVICE
MATT L L. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Sorry to hear about your experience with us. This is not the type of service that we strive for here at Greg Hubler. Thank you for allowing us to hear from you, we will work on perfecting our guests experiences in the future

VK
Virginia K.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Will never return for service or vehicle purchase
I wish I could change the star rating to -1. This is particularly disturbing because I have been a customer of this dealership when it was under different ownership and never had such an experience. I went to Hubler in order to use a post-sale warranty for air conditioner failure that had been diagnosed by my well respected mechanic of 20+ years, in order to avoid paying the deductible on the warranty (which had been confirmed over the phone by the Assistant Service Manager as covered). When I was called and informed of the cost and that the warranty wouldn't cover it, and when I went to pick up my vehicle, the Assistant Service Manager was rude, and made disparaging remarks about my mechanic and his shop, obviously not knowing the mechanic or his reputation. He claimed damage to the radiator (bent, but still functioning properly) and bent core support caused the air conditioner to fail (more than two weeks after such damage) which then meant the warranty would not cover the repair, and to "fix it right" would cost in excess of $1,500. I took my car to my mechanic who confirmed that the failure of the air conditioner was not as a result of damage to the bent radiator, made the air conditioner repair which WAS covered by the warranty (cost less than $750 to the company), and advised that no replacement of the radiator was necessary since it was only bent and not leaking. Was someone trying to inflate repairs for more $? I'll take my vehicle service and purchase business elsewhere.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Your feedback is important to us. I  apologize we did not meet your expectations as customer service is very important to us. Should you wish to discuss further feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Hartford City, IN
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
No comment
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hello Kristy,

I wanted to reach out and Thank you for your feedback I apologize our service did not meet your expectation. I have spoken to our team about your experience and we are working on correcting the issues you described. If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for your business and again I apologize the inconvenience.

GC
Gayle C.
Mooreland, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/22/2019 Category: Service
A little too long.
Oil change and service took 1 1/2 hours.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

apologies for the time it took called your husband made arrangements for next service

chuck oliver

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Shambler Hyundai had to pick up and clean up all the issues caused by Dellen Hyundai and they did a good job.
I will give Hubler Hyundai thumbs up as they took care of all the issues left open and unresolved by Dellen Hyundai. They did in fact and sure that we were happy with what was done.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

thank you for your survey look forward to sevicing your vehicle in the future at Greg Hubler

TA
Tom A.
Winchester, IN
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Promt, so far has done a great job
I will have more work done this Friday (8-23-19 ill know more on how they do Friday.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for giving us such a great review. We are hope next time you visit we will give you a 5 star visit. Our number 1 goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you ever need anything please feel free to either email me or call me and I will be happy to assist you.

Anderson, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great experience for our first oil change
Great service, waiting room could be improved but I know you guys are getting a new dealership.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for the review, we will work on earning that 5 star review on your next visit in with us. If you need anything just let me know.

(765)289-0431 x244

07/04/2019 Category: Service
service has improved within past year.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for giving us a great review. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. If you need any help please contact one of us and we will be glad to help you.

Robert B.
Albany, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2019 Category: Service
service
good
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to the survey and for giving a us a good review. I am so sorry we didnt wow you as a customer. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. I am hoping next time we can give you a wow experience, if you ever need anything please dont hesitate, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Thank you again and Have a great day!

Richmond, IN
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Services Hyundais
I love an hour away from dealership & use this location for the recalls on my vehicle. The service dept has always been friendly & time frame of service has been what they said it would be.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/30/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate and value your response. We will work harder to earn that 5 star review on your next trip in with us.

765-2890431 ×244

Winchester, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
quantity of vehicles
No problems in the past.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback I apologize our service was less than 5 stars it certainly sounds like we did not communicate well enough. If you have any further concerns feel free to reach out to me direct. Thank you for your business

KD
Kathleen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Always timely, polite.
For maintenance, highly recommend. But for major repairs, I would suggest doing some research before committing to the quoted price. Just FYI. Caveat emptor.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for your survey your feedback is apprecitated and allows us to address these types of concerns. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Should you need anything please feel free to reach ou to me direct

PH
Penny H.
Marion, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/19/2019 Category: Service
02-2019 sarvice
N/A
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We will do our best to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit out with us.

(765)289-0431 x244

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good place
It's an auto dealership; they're all about the same!
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

thank you for filling out our survey very sorry you had less than perfect experience let us know if we can help in any way

chuck oliver

HS
Hope S.
Richmond, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I already commented
I already commented
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Truly sorry about the inconvenience. I'm sure they were just resetting the oil light. I will make sure they are more diligent in getting it back to the original screen on your next visit.

John M.
Farmland, IN
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Just a little improvement.
Everything rated excellent except long wait for oil change when I had scheduled an appointment.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

thanks for the survey we look forward to being able to earn that five star review from you next time

AP
Alice P.
Portland, IN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
"taxi" car service available and timely
good
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and will work harder to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit.

Robert H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and thank you for giving us a good review. I am hoping on the next service we can make you happy enough to earn the 5 star rating. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me for any of your service needs.

765-289-0431 ext 243