07/04/2019 Category: Service
service has improved within past year.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for giving us a great review. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. If you need any help please contact one of us and we will be glad to help you.

765-289-0431 ext 208

Robert B.
Albany, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2019 Category: Service
service
good
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to the survey and for giving a us a good review. I am so sorry we didnt wow you as a customer. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. I am hoping next time we can give you a wow experience, if you ever need anything please dont hesitate, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Thank you again and Have a great day!

765-289-0431 ext 208

Richmond, IN
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Services Hyundais
I love an hour away from dealership & use this location for the recalls on my vehicle. The service dept has always been friendly & time frame of service has been what they said it would be.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/30/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate and value your response. We will work harder to earn that 5 star review on your next trip in with us.

765-2890431 ×244

Winchester, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
quantity of vehicles
No problems in the past.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback I apologize our service was less than 5 stars it certainly sounds like we did not communicate well enough. If you have any further concerns feel free to reach out to me direct. Thank you for your business

Randy Bennett

Kathleen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Always timely, polite.
For maintenance, highly recommend. But for major repairs, I would suggest doing some research before committing to the quoted price. Just FYI. Caveat emptor.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for your survey your feedback is apprecitated and allows us to address these types of concerns. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Should you need anything please feel free to reach ou to me direct

Randy Bennett

02/19/2019 Category: Service
02-2019 sarvice
N/A
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We will do our best to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit out with us.

(765)289-0431 x244

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good place
It's an auto dealership; they're all about the same!
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

thank you for filling out our survey very sorry you had less than perfect experience let us know if we can help in any way

chuck oliver

HS
Hope S.
Richmond, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I already commented
I already commented
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Truly sorry about the inconvenience. I'm sure they were just resetting the oil light. I will make sure they are more diligent in getting it back to the original screen on your next visit.

John M.
Farmland, IN
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Just a little improvement.
Everything rated excellent except long wait for oil change when I had scheduled an appointment.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

thanks for the survey we look forward to being able to earn that five star review from you next time

AP
Alice P.
Portland, IN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
"taxi" car service available and timely
good
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and will work harder to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit.

Robert H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and thank you for giving us a good review. I am hoping on the next service we can make you happy enough to earn the 5 star rating. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me for any of your service needs.

765-289-0431 ext 243

MI
Mitch I.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Engine Replacement: Hyundai Corporate Took Months, Greg Hubler Did Their Best Considering the Circumstances
In April the engine on my 2011 Sonata, with 85,000 miles, died. Thus began a saga than didn't end until mid-September.

About 99% of this falls on Hyundai corporate. Hyundai corporate took three weeks to approve my engine replacement, thus leaving me without a vehicle. Once they finally did approve it, corporate did pay for a nice rental.

Hyundai corporate then took 4 months to ship a replacement engine.

Once the engine replacement arrived, Hubler worked fast to fix it. That said, when I arrived to get my car it didn't start and it hadn't been cleaned out. My car, which had food in it leftover from my kids in April, had not been cleaned out for four months. It felt a bit like a science project when I opened it up. Not to mention that when I tried starting the car it wouldn't crank.

Truth be told, the story is much longer and even a bit more complicated that what I've shared here. That said, I will compliment Chuck the new service manager. He went above and beyond to make it right and do what was in his control. That speaks volumes to me. Sometimes things don't work. Sometimes problems happen. When a business will do what they can to correct issues, when they are willing to try and make things right, well, they earn the benefit of the doubt from me.

Thanks to Chuck and his team for doing their best to make a bad experience, a little more tolerable. That speaks volumes.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your response you have my word the Hubler team will be a huge improvement over the past . I look forward to being able to service your vehicle in the future

NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to working with you in the future for any service needs.

765-289-0431 ext 243

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/11/2018 Category: Service
one complaint
Mostly the experience was great and Matt and Chuck went above and beyond to make the situation as good as it was. I have no complaint with the dealership or the quality of service that was done. My only complaint is with Walker I still do not see how you can lose a persons service contract and have no idea what you have done with it, and possibly have put it into another customers car. As of this writing I still don't have the original that I brought in but as I stated before Matt and Chuck thought out of the box and got the dealer copy and gave me while they are still trying to locate the original.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for the review.  We are really sorry for the incovenience. We look for ward to being able to show you excellent service on your next visit in. If there is anything else I can do for you feel free to contact me directly.

(765)289-0431 x242

Kathleen M.
Farmland, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Kathy
4 put of 5 they were very friendly & helpful in service area
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks for the review, We appreciate your feedback. We are working on our processes to try to better serve our guests. We strive for excellent customer service on every visit and will work hard to EARN that 5 star review on your next visit out with us.

(765)289-0431 x242