4.6

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
No comment
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill our survey. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to try to earn that 5 star review on your next trip in with us.

(765)289-0431×240

Marion, IN
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Car Service...
People are always nice and welcoming. Provide great service and always done in a timely fashion... ?
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appriciate your input on how we are doing. We look forward to trying to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit in with us.

(765)289-0431 x240

TA
Tom A.
Winchester, IN
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Promt, so far has done a great job
I will have more work done this Friday (8-23-19 ill know more on how they do Friday.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for giving us such a great review. We are hope next time you visit we will give you a 5 star visit. Our number 1 goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you ever need anything please feel free to either email me or call me and I will be happy to assist you.

Anderson, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great experience for our first oil change
Great service, waiting room could be improved but I know you guys are getting a new dealership.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for the review, we will work on earning that 5 star review on your next visit in with us. If you need anything just let me know.

(765)289-0431 x244

07/04/2019 Category: Service
service has improved within past year.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for giving us a great review. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. If you need any help please contact one of us and we will be glad to help you.

Robert B.
Albany, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2019 Category: Service
service
good
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to the survey and for giving a us a good review. I am so sorry we didnt wow you as a customer. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. I am hoping next time we can give you a wow experience, if you ever need anything please dont hesitate, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Thank you again and Have a great day!

Richmond, IN
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Services Hyundais
I love an hour away from dealership & use this location for the recalls on my vehicle. The service dept has always been friendly & time frame of service has been what they said it would be.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/30/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate and value your response. We will work harder to earn that 5 star review on your next trip in with us.

765-2890431 ×244

Winchester, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
quantity of vehicles
No problems in the past.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback I apologize our service was less than 5 stars it certainly sounds like we did not communicate well enough. If you have any further concerns feel free to reach out to me direct. Thank you for your business

Randy Bennett

Kathleen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Always timely, polite.
For maintenance, highly recommend. But for major repairs, I would suggest doing some research before committing to the quoted price. Just FYI. Caveat emptor.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for your survey your feedback is apprecitated and allows us to address these types of concerns. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Should you need anything please feel free to reach ou to me direct

Randy Bennett

02/19/2019 Category: Service
02-2019 sarvice
N/A
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We will do our best to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit out with us.

(765)289-0431 x244

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good place
It's an auto dealership; they're all about the same!
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

thank you for filling out our survey very sorry you had less than perfect experience let us know if we can help in any way

chuck oliver

HS
Hope S.
Richmond, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I already commented
I already commented
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Truly sorry about the inconvenience. I'm sure they were just resetting the oil light. I will make sure they are more diligent in getting it back to the original screen on your next visit.

John M.
Farmland, IN
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Just a little improvement.
Everything rated excellent except long wait for oil change when I had scheduled an appointment.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

thanks for the survey we look forward to being able to earn that five star review from you next time

AP
Alice P.
Portland, IN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
"taxi" car service available and timely
good
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and will work harder to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit.

Robert H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
it is ok not as good as the dealer where we purchased the vehicle
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and thank you for giving us a good review. I am hoping on the next service we can make you happy enough to earn the 5 star rating. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me for any of your service needs.

765-289-0431 ext 243