Hartford City, IN
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
No comment
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hello Kristy,

I wanted to reach out and Thank you for your feedback I apologize our service did not meet your expectation. I have spoken to our team about your experience and we are working on correcting the issues you described. If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for your business and again I apologize the inconvenience.

Randy Bennett

Mooreland, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/22/2019 Category: Service
A little too long.
Oil change and service took 1 1/2 hours.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

apologies for the time it took called your husband made arrangements for next service

chuck oliver

Muncie, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Shambler Hyundai had to pick up and clean up all the issues caused by Dellen Hyundai and they did a good job.
I will give Hubler Hyundai thumbs up as they took care of all the issues left open and unresolved by Dellen Hyundai. They did in fact and sure that we were happy with what was done.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

thank you for your survey look forward to sevicing your vehicle in the future at Greg Hubler