4.6

Mooreland, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Problem resolved
Received a call from Eddie about my last service concern. Eddie was very appreciative of my concerns and intends to make any changes necessary to "Make Their Service Department the Best".
Thanks for the immediate follow up.

02/24/2020 Category: Service
New service on Nebo
New facility is great. "The Works" oil change took longer than I expected. In and out the door - over 1 1/2 hours.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey, I tried to call you on Wednesday. if you could give me a call at your earliest convenience I wanted to go over a few things with you.  i appreciate your help in this manor.

Greg hubler Hyundai
(765)751-3179

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Indefensible Prices
Hubler runs a good shop. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and courteous.

That said, the pricing structure is ridiculous.

Hubler quoted me nearly $1,000 to fix my starter. Meanwhile, a local certified mechanic replaced my starter, replaced a broken tie rod, performed a front end alignment, and installed four brand new 65 K tires, for the same cost.

That kind of price difference is indefensible.

So while I would highly recommend them for warranty work, or work related to manufacturer defects, I would shop around before doing any kind of routine service work with them.

Mitch Isaacs
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. I am Truly sorry for the difference in prices. We try to keep our prices at a reasonable range. You are correct in part of the difference being in the simple overhead in comparing a dealership to a 2 tech shop. I looked into the estimate that was presented to you and I believe the difference is the "OEM" parts vs. the aftermarket parts used at some of the smaller shops. We can always use an aftermarket part as well, but we would not be able to warranty the repair as if we used our own parts .In retrospect I am glad that you brought it to us and we were able to verify that it was not needing an engine like the other shop had told you We really appreciate your business and you as a customer. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact me directly.

(765)289-0431 ext.240

WV
William V.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Fob programming
Lost a fob to our car. Bought a ne one and had Hubler program it. $70 seemed like a lot for this simple service but I needed it done. It works fine.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. we appreciate your response so we can work on trying to make things better. If you need anything else dont hesitate to call us and let us know.

(765)289-0431 x240

Jennifer C.
Union City, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The wait time was unexpected for a simple oil change. Other dealerships an hour tops is what it would take for a oil change. This was an hour and 50 min wait.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Truly sorry about the time it took to perform this service for you. I am not going to try to make an excuse because there isnt one. we simply should have done better. this is not the normal process and definately not how long it generally takes. If there is anything i can do for you just let me know. again sorry for the inconvenience.

(765)289-0431 x240

Hartford City, IN
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
No comment
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hello Kristy,

I wanted to reach out and Thank you for your feedback I apologize our service did not meet your expectation. I have spoken to our team about your experience and we are working on correcting the issues you described. If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for your business and again I apologize the inconvenience.

Randy Bennett

Mooreland, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/22/2019 Category: Service
A little too long.
Oil change and service took 1 1/2 hours.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

apologies for the time it took called your husband made arrangements for next service

chuck oliver

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Shambler Hyundai had to pick up and clean up all the issues caused by Dellen Hyundai and they did a good job.
I will give Hubler Hyundai thumbs up as they took care of all the issues left open and unresolved by Dellen Hyundai. They did in fact and sure that we were happy with what was done.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

thank you for your survey look forward to sevicing your vehicle in the future at Greg Hubler