WV
William V.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Fob programming
Lost a fob to our car. Bought a ne one and had Hubler program it. $70 seemed like a lot for this simple service but I needed it done. It works fine.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. we appreciate your response so we can work on trying to make things better. If you need anything else dont hesitate to call us and let us know.

Marion, IN
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Car Service...
People are always nice and welcoming. Provide great service and always done in a timely fashion... ?
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appriciate your input on how we are doing. We look forward to trying to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit in with us.

Union City, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Group Of People
The people are polite and down to earth, not like most dealerships I have been to.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thanks for the great review, we try to make this a friendly environment and get the job done correctly. if you need anything else dont hesitate to give us a call.

Julie P.
Dunkirk, IN
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Very courteous and quick.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey.  If there is anything else we can do for you just let us know.

IS
Ida S.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
25000 service.
Was in and out in around 30mins. Car is now ready for fall.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. If you need anything else just let us know.

LH
Larry H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hubler
Place was spotless. All employees were welcoming, friendly, and very knowledgeable. An efficient pleasant experience start to finish.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

We appreciate the great review. We try to make it a pleasant experience from start to finish. If there is anything we can do for you, dont hesitate to ask.

Jennifer C.
Union City, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The wait time was unexpected for a simple oil change. Other dealerships an hour tops is what it would take for a oil change. This was an hour and 50 min wait.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Truly sorry about the time it took to perform this service for you. I am not going to try to make an excuse because there isnt one. we simply should have done better. this is not the normal process and definately not how long it generally takes. If there is anything i can do for you just let me know. again sorry for the inconvenience.

JE
Josh E.
Ansonia, OH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
glad to find a place to work on our hyundai!
Thank you Greg Hubler Auto service for working with us. Great Job
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for the great review, we want every visit to be quick and efficient. If you need anything at all just let me know.

(765)289-0431 ×240

Darlene C.
Hartford City, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful. They explained what they were planning to work on, and what needed to be done. They didn’t pressure you in getting something you didn’t want.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for giving us such a great review. Our number goal is customer satisfaction. If you ever need anything please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you in this process.

TK
Thomas K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Competent and Honest
The service department's recommendations were based on objective verifiable evidence on my car and were consistent with the car's service history, which they didn't have prior knowledge of.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 09/01/2019

Thanks for the excellent review. We strive to give an excellent visit every time your in with us. If you need anything at all just give us a call.

TA
Tom A.
Winchester, IN
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Promt, so far has done a great job
I will have more work done this Friday (8-23-19 ill know more on how they do Friday.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for giving us such a great review. We are hope next time you visit we will give you a 5 star visit. Our number 1 goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you ever need anything please feel free to either email me or call me and I will be happy to assist you.

Julie M.
Indianapolis, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Destroyed my car-Don't Go there
Never go to this dealership. They totally did a hack job on my car, tried to tell me it wasn't under warranty and tried to charged me for it.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Randy Bennett
Service and Parts Director
765-289-0431
rbennett@greghublerauto.com

Anderson, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great experience for our first oil change
Great service, waiting room could be improved but I know you guys are getting a new dealership.
EDWARD S., Service Manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for the review, we will work on earning that 5 star review on your next visit in with us. If you need anything just let me know.

(765)289-0431 x244

VK
Virginia K.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Will never return for service or vehicle purchase
I wish I could change the star rating to -1. This is particularly disturbing because I have been a customer of this dealership when it was under different ownership and never had such an experience. I went to Hubler in order to use a post-sale warranty for air conditioner failure that had been diagnosed by my well respected mechanic of 20+ years, in order to avoid paying the deductible on the warranty (which had been confirmed over the phone by the Assistant Service Manager as covered). When I was called and informed of the cost and that the warranty wouldn't cover it, and when I went to pick up my vehicle, the Assistant Service Manager was rude, and made disparaging remarks about my mechanic and his shop, obviously not knowing the mechanic or his reputation. He claimed damage to the radiator (bent, but still functioning properly) and bent core support caused the air conditioner to fail (more than two weeks after such damage) which then meant the warranty would not cover the repair, and to "fix it right" would cost in excess of $1,500. I took my car to my mechanic who confirmed that the failure of the air conditioner was not as a result of damage to the bent radiator, made the air conditioner repair which WAS covered by the warranty (cost less than $750 to the company), and advised that no replacement of the radiator was necessary since it was only bent and not leaking. Was someone trying to inflate repairs for more $? I'll take my vehicle service and purchase business elsewhere.
RANDY W B., Service and Parts Director from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Your feedback is important to us. I  apologize we did not meet your expectations as customer service is very important to us. Should you wish to discuss further feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Randy Bennett
Service and Parts Director
765-289-0431
rbennett@greghublerauto.com

James/Vicki C.
Portland, IN
07/31/2019 Category: Service
xcellent Service
Did all my warranty works and an oil change is a quick time.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for giving us a great review. Our number one goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you ever need anything please feel free to give me a call or email me and i will be happy to assist you in any way we can.