2013 Hyundai Veloster
Quick and Efficient
In and out quick.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to respond. If you need anything else just let us know.

Sue B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2019 Category: Service
They where very timely and efficent. I was treated very nicely.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

chuck oliver

HM
Hyden M.
Connersville, IN
Professional and curtious
Excellent service!
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks for the great review if you need anything else don't hesitate to give me a call.

(765)289-0431 ×244

Selma, IN
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great oeople
Great service and very nice staff
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and to give us a great review. We look forward in working with you in the future.

VO
Vickie O.
Marion, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai warranty service
Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact me directly.

(765)289-0431 ×244

EB
Elizabeth B.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service!
Great professional, fast, and reasonably priced service.
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the survey. We look forward to working with you in all your service needs. If you have need anything please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

Selma, IN
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Friendly, professional, considerate, and like the home feel in the waiting room
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks for the great review. If you need anything else just let us know.

HS
Hope S.
Richmond, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I already commented
I already commented
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Truly sorry about the inconvenience. I'm sure they were just resetting the oil light. I will make sure they are more diligent in getting it back to the original screen on your next visit.

Mark S.
Parker City, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
DONE
DONE
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. If you need anything else please let me know.

HM
Hyden M.
Connersville, IN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Very satisfied with Hyundai service
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond and give us an awesome review. We look forward to working with you in the future with all of your service needs. If you ever have any question or concerns please feel free to contact me. Thank You and Have a Great day!

Debbie L.
Upland, IN
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change/ Software Update
Very professional and helpful. All questions answered.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate you and look forward to helping you with all your service needs for years to come. If you need anything just let me know.

John M.
Farmland, IN
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Just a little improvement.
Everything rated excellent except long wait for oil change when I had scheduled an appointment.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

thanks for the survey we look forward to being able to earn that five star review from you next time

CZ
Christina Z.
Huntington, IN
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and timely service
Friendly and timely service
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you for a long time to come.

Jill D.
New Castle, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Jill Daniel
Thorough explanations of what needs to be done and why are extremely helpful.
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for the great review, if you need anything else dont hesitate to let me know.

(765)289-0431x244

MI
Mitch I.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
They Went the Extra Mile - Is This The "New Normal"?
I visited Greg Hubler Hyundai on 12/28 to get work done on two vehicles. I was scheduled for an oil change on one car and an oil change and full detailing on another.

When I dropped the cars off I realized I had double booked my schedule and purchased movie tickets for my family close to the end of my appointment. I was concerned my car wouldn't be ready in time to get to the movie. I brought this to "Eddie's" attention at drop off and he offered to keep my updated via text messages. I then opted-in to a text messaging system that Eddie used to update me.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive regular, but not overbearing, updates on the progress of my vehicles. This freed me up to go about my day performing other activities. When I returned later in the afternoon my car still wasn't done, but I was thrilled to see that they had setup me up with a loaner . As a result I got the family to the movie on time!

When I returned they presented me with a free Crew car-washing and complimentary roadside assistance for three months. Not to mention that my vehicles were serviced with a full inspect report and the car detailing looked FANTASTIC!

I told Eddie at the end of the day that Hubler Hyundai had really gone the extra mile. He smiled and said he didn't think so, that THIS was the kind of service customers should expect.

If this is the new normal at Hubler Hyundai then I think we're all in for a treat.

Great job to Eddie and the crew at Hubler Hyudai!
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for the great review. If you need anything else. You can contact me directly.

New Castle, IN
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Dropped car off Christmas Day, filled out service request form and inserted in slot. My wife rec'd call next day with recommendations.
The service and all the recommended work was completed in one day. Was able to pick up vehicle before service department closed. Car runs great
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. If you need anything else feel free to contact me directly.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Fast and friendly! Always great to explain what they did and what should be expected during the next visit!
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. If you need anything else at all just let me know.

AP
Alice P.
Portland, IN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
"taxi" car service available and timely
good
EDWARD S. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and will work harder to earn that 5 star review from you on your next visit.

Kimberly M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Staff is great
Demetrius is awesome, sold us 2 vehicles in the same week but always checks up on us when we are there for service as well great customer service that goes above and beyond the expectation.
CHUCK O., service manager from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

thank you very much for the great survey

chuck oliver

TL
Thomas L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people!
Great people!
NICOLE N T. from Greg Hubler Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great survey. We really apperciate your business. We look forward to working with you in any of your service needs.