ME
MARTHA E.
Volvo V70
05/22/2015
Safety Check & Oil Change
Dennis Griffin is professional, friendly and helpful. I've brought my car to him for almost 30 years and am very satisfied with his work ethic and expertise.

MARK W.
05/07/2015
The right work gets done.
As usual Dennis and his team figured out the problem and got it fixed timely and at a reasonable cost. My cars love Dennis!

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
05/02/2015
Job well done.
I feel I get the very best service in a timely matter.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Jean said the business is very gentle with her vehicle.

SD

CHARLES T.
GMC Sierra
03/21/2015
First visit
After my previous mechanic retired, I researched the web for a new auto repair shop on Yelp and SureCritic. After visiting several possible shops, I saw that Griffin's was Diamond Certified and the shop itself was very clean, which indicates pride and quality of work to me, so I bought my truck in for service. Dennis has owned the shop for over 50 years, but don't let that turn you off. He is a very vibrant man who loves his business and is actively engaged in it. The service he performed on my truck was thorough and professional, and I will bring all of my vehicles to him in the future.

Jackie R.
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Jackie said this business was really great and professional. They are very friendly and honest.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honda Accord
03/02/2015
Griffin's
Dennis did a thorough job as usual and noticed a potential problem before it became one. I am grateful for his expertise and professionalism.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Jean said this business does a good job. They have a terrific mechanic.

BR
BECKY R.
Mazda 6
02/14/2015
love Dennis, love my vehicles, running like new!
there, u have it!

GP
Glenn P.
Saturn Ion 2
02/14/2015 Category: Service
Glenn said this business did a good job and they are nice people.

CN
CASEY N.
Los Altos, CA
02/09/2015
2002 Ford Escape
Great service. Griffin's Auto took care of many problems that the dealer's mechanics were not able to fix, or address.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honda Accord
01/31/2015
Griffin's
Dennis is thorough, efficient, and friendly. I've trusted my cars with him for years.

Joan M.
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Joan said Dennis is very good and honest.

SHANNA B.
Ford Flex
01/15/2015
Another great experience
Great experience all around. Dennis is fair, honest and hard-working. I love that I have a mechanic I can count on!

Laura S.
San Jose, CA
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Laura said this business kept her informed and they were very quick.

MARK W.
01/07/2015
Dennis to the rescue!
Fixed the Toyota on time and kept the cost reasonable.

BR
Becky R.
Volkswagen Passat
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Becky said she likes this business. They do good work and they are convenient.

MI
MICHAEL I.
12/15/2014
Excellent service and expertise
I had a problem with my serpentine belt on my 2000 Dodge van. I had AAA tow the van to Griffin's Auto and I was back on the road the next day.

ME
MARTHA E.
Volvo V70
12/12/2014
Excellent mechanic!
Dennis is the best! He's been our mechanic for 30 years and is always efficient and helpful. He'll even make house calls. He does everything from broken key mechanisms to rotating tires. He's got years of experience and teaches a Mechanics class as well.