JOEL G.
Toyota Celica
12/11/2019
Exceptional and friendly service
I first brought in my 1991 Toyota Celica GT because it needed extensive care and repairs which it did not get from
my long time mechanic. Since then, it has gotten needed maintenance with careful analysis of the vehicle by Robert.
Even though this vehicle is old, it was finally put in top condition by Robert and his staff. I was surprised with the improvements made over time and am completely satisfied with results. I get admiring glances from other drivers
when I take it out on the road. The extensive mechanical work done for it now makes it a joy to drive.

12/11/2019
Top quality work
These guys do quality work and are very professional.

DICK M.
Indialantic, FL
12/08/2019
Audi service
GT Service Center performed a major repair to my Audi A8. When I picked up the car I found that there was still a problem. Jay kept the car for as long as it took to resolve the problem and when I picked up the car again it was perfect. I think GT strives to ensure the customer is satisfied.
Dick

NH
NATHEN H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/27/2019
Thorough, professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, willing to go the extra mile for their customers
Jay and his entire crew are the best. They know their stuff, and go the extra mile to get your vehicle running great and back on the road as quickly as possible. I recommend them to everyone I know. We have started having them service our small fleet of work vehicles, and we receive the best service. Prices are reasonable, and work is A-1. Go check these guys out next time you need work done on your vehicle, and you'll see my words prove true!

CT
CAROL T.
Kia Sedona
11/02/2019
Friendly, Competent, Honest
Took my van to GTAuto Service Center upon my friend’s recommendation. She had had her car repaired there and was very happy. Took my van there. Knew major repairs were needed as it wasn’t handling right. They inspected my vehicle and gave me an estimate. I agreed and they started working on my van. Kept me informed every step of the way.
Car ready when promised. Drives great now.

AL
Angela L.
10/31/2019
Amazing customer service
Explained everything I needed done. They were very quick. I’m definitely bringing all my vehicles back here.

AL
ASHLEY L.
10/29/2019
This place is amazing and fast
Very honest and explained everything I’m definitely bringing my vehicles back here.

10/27/2019
Service , people , quality
Gt is grt
They always go above and beyond

CURTIS W.
Subaru BRZ
10/26/2019
Very knowledgeable staff
GT Service Center went above and beyond to service our recently purchased BRZ. Everything that was done to the vehicle was explained to us in detail. We will not hesitate to return for future service appointments and highly recommend this garage for its knowledgeable staff. You guys rock!!!

Danyel and Curtis

ET
ED T.
Joliet, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/08/2019
Perfect
Living 1000 miles away it’s hard to find a service garage you can trust .GT services changed that for me . Anytime my vehicles need any maintenance when I am in Florida GT. Service will take care of it for me.

GS
GIOVANNA S.
Audi TT
10/07/2019
They know how to work on Audi
They have been working on my old Audi TT and they have done a great job every time. They are reasonably priced and get the job done quickly. Plus, very friendly staff.

AR
ALEX R.
Nissan Armada
10/07/2019
Amazing customer service and affordable price.

GG
GAIL G.
10/03/2019
This company is top notch.

PM
PAOLA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/03/2019
Great Repair Center
GT service center did a fantastic job repairing my car! My car ended up needed quite a few repairs on the air conditioner. Jay worked with me to repair the car fast and at a affordable price. I would definitely come back for future repairs!

CD
CARLY D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/13/2019
Service , people and honesty
This place is very professional. Wonderful helpful people . A pleasure to deal with .
Great mechanics!!!!!! They go the extra mile

Jason M.
09/13/2019
Excellent Service Through and Through
Jay and Esteban were honest and straightforward the entire time and I couldn't have lucked out more by taking my Honda Civic here to have serviced. After repeated visits to a Napa Auto Certified Dealer in Palm Bay to address an issue with our car's air conditioning problem (and literally being thrown parts that did not fix the issue not to mention claiming to replace certain parts, being charged, and later to find out the parts were still the original), my wife and I now have an operational system that is blowing cold air! GT Auto Service went above and beyond the call of duty by even coming in on "off-hours" (a Saturday) to get the job done ; this alone far exceeds exceptional customer service! If you want excellent customer service that you can trust, look no further than GT Service Center!

MV
MARTA V.
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/06/2019
Knowledge, price and customer service
This is my second visit and it gets better every time we use GT. The owner is super knowledgeable, the price is unbeatable and the work is amazing. I would recommend GT to everybody

PL
PATRICA L.
Nissan Versa
08/30/2019
Always feel safe after work done at GT
Robert and his team have been servicing all our family vehicles. This time, I was out of state due to my mom's death. A neighbor took my car to GT and said I would pick it up Friday morning. Lots of repairs were necessary They were able to have the work completed as promised, prices were competitive and I feel like I will not have a problem during the hurricane. Although we, frequently, travel out of state and county , our cars always return home to GT with Robert, Jay and Esteban.,

SR
STEPHEN R.
Indialantic, FL
08/22/2019
Honest
Thank you for fixing my mustang. It came in there limping and your magic touch now has it purring like a kitten at an honest reasonable price. Appreciate it again and will see you next time.