Latest Review about 2 months ago

JJ W.
09/25/2018
Shocked to find out I was going to have to spend over $2,000 to repair my 2006 Buick Rainier. BUT they were very thorough explained everything and happily my final bill came in $300 less than original quote (thank goodness!) They completed the repairs quickly knowing it was my only form of transportation. Couldn't be more pleased with how I was treated.

EA
Erianna A.
Satellite Beach, FL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Erianna said the business really took care of her and was very nice to work with.

Dana M.
Cadillac DeVille
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Dana said the staff was efficient and did a good job. It was trustworthy service and the price was reasonable.

ZM
Zach M.
Rockledge, FL
Mercury Tracer
05/29/2018
1989 Tracer
Good: They put in a battery I provided/waived diag.
Bad: They did not tell me there was a charge to charge my bad battery, which they told me was bad before charging anyways. Lead Tech (Will) called and told me everything but battery was done and they were waiting on me to bring it. When I arrived 48 hours later, Lead Tech (Will) began hastily rotating my tires when I walked in. Was going to charge me for A/C recharge that I requested, but didn’t verify it was done. Only did so when I mentioned it. Techs never completed, though Lead Tech (Will) was ready to charge me had I not spoken up. Lead Tech (Will) snapped a lug nut on my front right tire when rotating. Very irritated. Will not be returning or recommending. Quite the opposite, actually.

GH
Geneva H.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andre. He said this business is pretty good even though there were some hiccups.

EL
Edward L.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the business was prompt. The staff explained his services to him clearly. They did the maintenance on his vehicle in a quick and correct manner. The end cost for services was very reasonable.

Lilian S.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Manual. He said, this business has good prices.

GB
GEOFFREY B.
04/20/2018
Great customer service for many years
Thanks again for prompt service without waiting for appointment. They do the job with no nonsense.

SD
Samuel D.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the business gave him a good estimate and got it done in timely manner, he had no problems.

RU
ROBERT U.
Volkswagen Passat
04/18/2018
NEW CUSTOMER
First visit and they were very helpful and earned my trust, I would recommend them for your service and repair needs!!

LW
LARRY W.
Pontiac Fiero
03/31/2018
88 Fiero GT
My 88 GT has been serviced many years and had little use for nearly a year. It needed a tune up and had a developed a radiator leak. All work was done in less than a day and the car runs like its old self.

Miranda S.
Florida
Pontiac Sunfire
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Miranda said the business was really good and it got everything done fast.

LC
Lauren C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the staff was extremely attentive to her needs.

PL
PATRICA L.
West Melbourne, FL
Nissan Versa
03/11/2018
Always pleased
Always pleasant, professional, reliable and fair pricing.

JOAN S.
02/24/2018
Gt auto service
I am 100% satisfied with the service I received. They are honest people. I would recommend and use them again.

02/16/2018
Not Trusthworthyness
I have a 2002 CL500 MB I keep my car cover when not driven, I took car cover off put it in the trunk and took my car to GT Service Centers on 1/22/18 and met with Robert and he fixed my problem, had to work in the trunk , I p/u the car on, 1/25/18 after part came in cost me $976.94, got home few days later I go into my trunk to get the car cover to put back on the car, to my surprise no car cover, than I called back to the shop s/w Robert he claim no car cover. The car cover cost over $300.00 car cover disappear in the thin air. So now my word against he's word, mean time I am out of the MB car cover for a coupe, out of $300.00 because I did not clean out the car truck before taking it to GT Service Centers. I own 2 mb's and 1 LS400 all 3 cars keep covered when not in use. Now I have to purchase another one, why??????

PL
PATRICA L.
West Melbourne, FL
Nissan Versa
02/08/2018
Always professional
Repeat customer. Always satisfied and confident when repair work is done.
Refer friends to GT for service.

02/07/2018
Were did the cat cover go?????

02/06/2018
Trustworthiness
I have a 2002 CL500 MB I keep my car cover when not driven, I took car cover off put it in the trunk and took my car to GT Service centers/meet with Robert and he fixed my problem, cost me $976.94, got home few days later I go into my trunk to get the car cover to put back on the car, to my surprise no car cover, than I called back to the shop s/w Robert he claim no car cover. The car cover cost over $300.00 car cover disappear in the thin air at GT Service Center., After having the car cover over 2yrs gone no one know nothing.

Brian H.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/06/2018
Trustworthiness
I have a 2002 CL500 MB I keep my car cover when not driven, I took car cover off put it in the trunk and took my car to GT Service centers/meet with Robert and he fixed my problem, cost me over $1,000.00, got home few days later I go into my trunk to get the car cover to put back on the car, to my surprise no car cover, than I called back to the shop s/w Robert he claim no car cover. The car cover cost over $300.00 car cover disappear in the thin air.