VC
VICTORIA C.
Ram 1500
05/23/2019
Friendly and Confident great service
Jay was very informative and explained what was needed, what was not a security risk and could wait, the pricing involved and allowed me to take my time and decide a course of action. The service was quick, friendly, and a job well done.

Joshua H.
Volvo S60
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said they were good.

MICHAEL C.
05/16/2019
All around great !
I came to these guys a few months ago to fix my AC. Long story short, these guys went above and beyond to install my new AC and toon up my engine. They even stayed after hours to finish it all in one day. I liked the service so much that my wife and I took both our cars to them to change our oil as well. “Corporate” garages could never beat the service, quality or integrity of this place. As far as I’m concerned these guys are only people I would trust to touch my car or my wife’s.

LF
LINDA F.
05/14/2019
Glad I found where to go
It’s hard to find a honest/reliable car repair shop specially when you are a woman and don’t know much about vehicles. The guys always make me feel at ease and take care of whet needs to be done!

JOHN S.
Ford Edge
05/09/2019
Brake work
Knew I had brake problems and took my car by for a check and oil change. Good thing I did. Brakes were shot and front end was out. Got a fair price on parts and labor. They stayed 2hrs past closing to finish. Great job. Car is perfect. Plus you get a 2yr warranty.
They will definitely be my go to for car service.

Ford Police Interceptor
05/08/2019
Fantastic family owned & operated business
Staff was super helpful & went out of their way to help me

GB
GEOFFREY B.
05/04/2019
Prompt reliable service
Always been a friendly and professional shop through the years.

RP
Roberta P.
Buick Lucerne
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Roberta said that she appreciates the staff's frankness, and they did what was supposed to be done on the vehicle with no extra charges. They're genuine people, and the staff take more interest in what they're doing to help the situation, and they tell what's wrong and why it's wrong. Once they even drove her out and showed her the work, so she knows that they're sincere and they're thinking of how they can help solve the problem, rather than profit. They're really customer service oriented, they take pictures of the problems and send it over the phone, so the customer can see the damage. They offer very good service, they're so nice, and they make the experience personal. So she appreciates what they've done on the vehicle.

Dylan S.
West Melbourne, FL
Cadillac DeVille
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said they do a good job.

Josh D.
Pontiac Firebird
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Josh said this business was fantastic. They gave him options of various prices and were helpful and timely. They fixed his vehicle fast and did everything he could ask for. They were great.

DONALD M.
04/13/2019
The return of Customer Service
I took my 1999 Ford F150 in for an idle/vaccum problem and , basically an inspection. Any discrepancies in serviceability were shown to me for verification prior to removing parts. The entire service was clearly demonstrated and prioritized from safety and reliability to "it should be done but can wait".
Some items listed on the repairs to be completed, were found to be satisfactory and required no service, AND these items were removed from the original estimate.
In short, I will not take my vehicle any where else.
It reminds me of going to your own family.

GM
GARY M.
Davenport, FL
Kia Forte
04/07/2019
My #1 Mechanic Shop
These guys are far beyond what I can say here. I'll keep it simple.
- Great (HONEST) family owned business. Jay, his bother and their dad are awesome!
- I relocated to Melbourne 2.5 YRS. ago form the Gulf Coast.......WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. Don't be fooled by the conglomerate Auto Shops.
- Great work at a more than fair price. They worked on 2 of my vehicles, I dare you to find a better price, and they quote exactly what they say the job will cost, no added another this part or that part, unless you truly need it.
If you want a great family owned Auto repair shop and help out our local economy at the same time, this your place.

04/07/2019
Good workmanship, better communication with cystomers
They did a great job replacing my Jeep engine but job Enders up costing ALOT more than quite/estimate - wish they would’ve been more up front about true cost during the estimate/quote conversation...Sticker Shock was Shocking!!

JJ W.
09/25/2018
Shocked to find out I was going to have to spend over $2,000 to repair my 2006 Buick Rainier. BUT they were very thorough explained everything and happily my final bill came in $300 less than original quote (thank goodness!) They completed the repairs quickly knowing it was my only form of transportation. Couldn't be more pleased with how I was treated.

EA
Erianna A.
Satellite Beach, FL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Erianna said the business really took care of her and was very nice to work with.

Dana M.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Cadillac DeVille
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Dana said the staff was efficient and did a good job. It was trustworthy service and the price was reasonable.

ZM
Zach M.
Rockledge, FL
Mercury Tracer
05/29/2018
1989 Tracer
Good: They put in a battery I provided/waived diag.
Bad: They did not tell me there was a charge to charge my bad battery, which they told me was bad before charging anyways. Lead Tech (Will) called and told me everything but battery was done and they were waiting on me to bring it. When I arrived 48 hours later, Lead Tech (Will) began hastily rotating my tires when I walked in. Was going to charge me for A/C recharge that I requested, but didn’t verify it was done. Only did so when I mentioned it. Techs never completed, though Lead Tech (Will) was ready to charge me had I not spoken up. Lead Tech (Will) snapped a lug nut on my front right tire when rotating. Very irritated. Will not be returning or recommending. Quite the opposite, actually.

GH
Geneva H.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andre. He said this business is pretty good even though there were some hiccups.

EL
Edward L.
Melbourne Beach, FL
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the business was prompt. The staff explained his services to him clearly. They did the maintenance on his vehicle in a quick and correct manner. The end cost for services was very reasonable.

Lilian S.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Manual. He said, this business has good prices.