CAT W.
Lexus GX 470
06/26/2019
Great people!
Quick work from honest, caring people that take care of you like family. 💙
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Cat, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and a great recommendation.  We are very happy you were pleased with your service and hope we continue to live up to your expectations.

Debbie Spangler

TO
Tim O.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he was a long time customer. He added that he and Dean were on a first name basis.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

Tim,  thank you for your recommendation and yes you have been a long time customer and on a first name basis.  We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Debbie Spangler

Passion for Automobiles
Considers Cost , as well as needs
Clean & Pleasing site
Knowledge of most makes
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to taking care of your vehicles in the future!

Cat Weaver
Customer Service Representative

MJ
MARY/ROBERT J.
06/18/2019
Sometimes simple words say it best. Friendly staff, great service and keeping you informed of basic repairs that are needed to keep your cars running at their best.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Miss Mary we greatly appreciate your review and recommendation.  It means alot that our customers are pleased with their service, whether it be at the front desk or by our service team.

NJ
Nia J.
Dodge Avenger
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Nia said the staff did a good job. They checked everything on her vehicle and were very nice. She stated the customer service was wonderful, and the experience was everything she expects when she goes in for an oil change.

Nia, we absolutely appreciate your kind words and your great recommendation.  We hope we can continue to keep your vehicle serviced.

KT
Katherine T.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Katherine said the business was top notch and the staff was great to deal with.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your recommendation.  Thank you very much.

Dwaine B.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Dwaine said he was told his vehicle needed services that were not necessary and would have cost him more when he went for a second opinion.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize for your less than satisfactory visit! We strive to follow the State of Virginia's inspection guidlines to the letter, and unfortunately this can lead to what seems like nitpicky repairs.

Cat Weaver

VB
VENASSA/THELMA B.
Acura TSX
06/01/2019
Cleanliness and the time that your staff take to explain an issue with my vehicles.
Cleanliness and great customer service
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our shop and staff, we really appreciate it, also, thank you for the awesome rating.  We hope we can continue to meet your needs and expectations.

Chester, VA
Volkswagen Jetta
05/22/2019
Always the best, fast, friendly service!
Had another great experience with Hancock's Automotive. Will continue to use them, as they are cost effective, fast, honest
and seem to be able to pinpoint any problems we have with multiple vehicles at the time. Very knowledgeable mechanics!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave the kind words and your recommendation.

AF
Authur F.
Acura TSX
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Arthur's wife. She said the employees are always kind and this business is always clean.

Thank you so much for your nice words and your recommendation, we really appreciate it.

LV
Luis V.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Luis said every time he goes they treat him well and tell him what is wrong with his vehicle.

Thanks so much for your review!

RICK C.
05/11/2019
Friendlly Service
Fast friendly service on my 15 year old truck . I called and made an appointment for my truck . They replaced the rear calipers while I waited .
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Rick for leaving a great review and recommendation.  Hope you continue to see you for your vehicle maintenance.

Dean C.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Dean said he did not have problems. Everything went smooth.

We appreciate you taking the time to give a response and a great recommendation.  We hope to continue to see you for maintenance on your Honda Accord.

IS
Isaiah S.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Isaiah said the employees were great. They provided excellent service.

Isaiah,  thank you for your review and recommendation.  We really appreicate you taking the time to do this.

CHRISTOPHER W.
Volvo V70
05/04/2019
Excellent service and great prices
I have been taking my vehicles to Hancock's since I moved to VA. I have always been impressed with their service, felt like they performed only what needed to be done, didn't do unnecessary work, didn't overcharge me and always had a quick turn around time getting the work done. I have stopped by several times or called for free advice which has always been happily given. I trust them and won't take my vehicles to any other shop.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to give us this awesome review and recommendation.  We are happy to know that you are happy with the work we have done on  your vehicles.

RA
REGINALD A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/01/2019
I was really glad to hear how to take care of my car, I usually go where I purchased the cat from online cargurus.com that let me to Hyman bros on midlothian then they found a lender then they Haverty’s a 2nd location fir Service so that part was easy so I appreciate the service information from this establishment to better take care of the vehicle!
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Reginald, we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the service of your Mercedes.  Thank you for taking the time to respond and recommend us.

LISA B.
Petersburg, VA
Kia Sportage
04/24/2019
Great service and staff
I just recently had an inspection and front brakes here. They are great at diagnostics and getting the job done quickly and efficently. I worked with Billy while I was there he was knowlegable and. helpful. He answered any questions I had and was able to give a fair price for the front brake job I needed. I have also had regular maintenance done here like oil changes and tire replacement.. They always do a great job and all their staff is knowledge friendly and helpful.
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Lisa,  thank you for your awesome response and recommendation.  We are very happy that your service went well and you are so pleased with how we take care of your Kia Sportage.

Debbie

DICK P.
Audi Q5
04/19/2019
The service Bay is very neat and clean. The guys started on time and completed everything to our complete satisfaction
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again!

KP
Karen P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Karen said she was totally satisfied with her service. The work was good.

Thanks so much for your review!

TG
TERESA G.
Moseley, VA
04/15/2019
Good People
I've used this shop 🚘 for over 25 yrs and not once have they done me wrong in anyway❗.....So if your lookin for a good honest and trustworthy place to carry your 🔧vehicle.🔧...this would be it!! Thanks Hancocks. Automotive.....Your honesty is so appreciated!! ☺
Debbie S., Customer Service Rep from Hancock's Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Teresa,  we appreciate your kind words about our work on your vehicle and want to thank you for the recommendation.  Thank you, thank you!!!