Shaun H.
Broomall, PA
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/05/2020
A great place to keep your car on the road

Lauren S.
Wynnewood, PA
07/31/2020
Considerate and Honest
My bouncing around from mechanics is over! Josh and Mike are incredible mechanics and people. They take their time with you to answer any questions and really care about you as the customer. They fixed my 99 Honda break line and Rhonda the Honda is better then ever! You will be very satisfied with their honest work.

- Lauren S.

STEVE S.
07/31/2020
Friendly and professional
I recently had a tire issue and appreciate the quick service. Josh had me back on the road in under 1 hour and really couldn’t of been nicer.
Thanks again For prompt attention to my issue.
Steve

MATEO M.
Upper Darby, PA
07/30/2020
Great Customer Service
Very clear with their explanations and great customer service

Ardmore, PA
07/28/2020
Inspection
Terrific service, quality work at fair prices.

Diane W.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jon he said they have been doing business here for a very long time.

PM
Patricia M.
07/21/2020
We really like this place!
Mike and Josh are the best. Can't recommend them highly enough. They take great care of our two older Subarus and are wonderful to deal with when the cars need servicing.

CK
Caroline K.
Honest. Fair. Friendly.
I’ve used Havertown Auto Services before and they were always very honest with me.
This last time I just went there, with a different vehicle I now have, having gone for an inspection, it was told to me it could NOT pass due to many things wrong with it. I was shown each and every one of these things while my car was high on the lift. Each thing was explained in detail as to what was broken or worn down and how it’s supposed to be. Flashlight used too so I could really see with my own 2 eyes. So - I knew they weren’t making this up and or trying to BS me.
So my car will not pass inspection and I was advised to look for another car - that the cost to repair all of it would not be worth it. ( 2002 Ford Exlporer ).
I still wanted the oil changed and they did that and only charged me for that. Much appreciated.
I have recommended this place to others. Josh is very nice and Mike the owner also is a dear.

DK
Dana K.
Ford Expedition
Friendly and Honest
Always great service, always honest about what needs done. Josh is great.

Jim S.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
07/17/2020
Recent service for oil change
The staff are always pleasant and very accommodating. I would recommend them for all your service needs.

Jeep Cherokee
Josh is awesome! Great service, communication & respectful

Dodge Dakota
07/16/2020
Knowledgeable staff
They were super busy but always find the time to take care of their customers.

HC
HARRISON C.
Honda Fit
07/15/2020
best repair shop in town
quality work and great prices
technicians and service advisors that care

07/14/2020
The service I asked for was taken care of, and they ly, booked over my car to let me know what may become a problem in the future. No pressure to spend more money to fix right away, but good to know.

Miranda P.
Annapolis, MD
07/14/2020
These Guys Are the BEST!!!
Although I moved out of state 3 yrs ago, I still work remotely for a Philly firm and my family lives in the area, so any time I visit for an extended time period, I try to schedule a service appointment because I can ALWAYS rely on Mike, Josh, and their crew to try their best to fit me into their schedule, tell me the TRUTH about what's REALLY going on with my vehicle (even if it's something I don't want to hear), resolve any pressing SAFETY concerns, and make NECESSARY recommendations for the future, all at a REASONABLE price. Besides routine maintenance, they SAVED ME from disaster at twice before big holidays. 1st time, I grazed a parked car the night before July 4th and my front axle was all wonky and car wouldn't drive straight! Mike took my car in immediately, drove me to the rental car place, and helped me get all my beach stuff out of my trunk and into the rental, including the pie that I baked!! By the time I got back from the shore, my car was driving like nothing had happened. 2nd time, before making a big Memorial Day road trip down to Savannah, I took the car in for a check-up, and Josh discovered that the suspension needed an overhaul. Who knows what would have happened if it would have dropped on I-95?? I might not be here writing this today. I haven't been able to take my car in for service in a long time due to the pandemic, and I've been thinking about how much I miss these guys and look forward to bringing my car in again when my office opens up again and I can go back up to PA. These guys are the BEST, take it from me!!!