BC
BRIDGET C.
12/05/2019
Trustworthy
Great work. Reasonable prices. Staff who looks me in the eye when explaining necessary work or answering any questions I may have. I highly recommend having your car services at Havertown Auto. 5 stars to Mike and Josh.

Louis S.
12/04/2019
Best Service
Josh & the guys

ER
Erinn R.
12/04/2019
Customer Service
The guys here are so friendly and helpful. They are very honest with what needs done

DONALD C.
11/27/2019
Oil Change and Break Replacement
Excellent service as always. Regardless of what my care is in for they give a thorough review to make sure everything is running properly. Price is always fair.

Glenolden, PA
11/27/2019
Mike and josh are very accommodating and by far the best shop I’ve ever dealt with

GS
Gregory S.
11/22/2019
Josh's Stellar service
If the Eagles performed like Havertown Auto Services, they would be undefeated

James W.
Drexel Hill, PA
11/22/2019 Category: Service
James said he knows and definitely recommends this business for service.

Sean H.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Sean said they have good service and they're good people. They do a great job and they're professional.

MJ
Michael J.
11/13/2019
Happy New Customer
You guys were great! I dropped my car off the night before. Mike called me early the next morning letting me know what needed to be fixed and my car was ready for pick up at a decent time. You've gained a new customer!

Charles M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/12/2019
My view of Havertown Auto services
Dependable prompt service, however i would prefer to become a better predictor of problems/needs in my Chevy.

Dave H.
Buick Regal
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he is satisfied with the work that is completed. He appreciates the honesty and the attention they pay to his need

TA
TATIANA A.
11/08/2019
Reasonable price, very helpful people
I would definitely recommend this service, and will use it next time!

KR
Karen R.
11/07/2019
I love Havertown Auto Services
Josh and his guys are just the best! Josh is fair, honest, and thorough and runs a great shop. I have always been happy that I took my car to HAS!

11/06/2019
Top notch service!
Service and quality is just the best here and prices are very reasonable. Mike and Josh are very accommodating to emergencies. I have been taking them my business for many years. If you ever have an issue they will make it right - fast! Highly recommend.

HM
Helen M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/03/2019
I stopped in on a Monday to make an appointment to get my car inspected and they were able to take it on Tuesday! The Service team was very helpful friendly. I will definitely take my car back.

Judith M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/01/2019
Very friendly n quick to get me in for work
Always friendly n very accommodating n helpful. They won't do any work unless you asked for it or they contact you n talk to you about any issues . I had a nail or screw in my tire once n there fixed it no problem right on the spot. I was so grateful. I will always reccomend them to all my friends

Joyce S.
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2019
Very accommodating. They always fit me in right away, when I call for an oil change.
I have continued to get my car serviced at Havertown Auto Srv. because of the quality work that they do. The owner and other mechanics always take the time to explain the services being done and answer all my questions. That kind of personal attention gives me an understanding of what I’m paying for and helps me to feel safe on the road. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Highly recommend!

PR
Patricia R.
10/31/2019
Oil change and State Inspection
I highly recommend Havertown Auto Service. Josh and his crew are always professional, extremely accommodating and a pleasure to do business with. I have a leased auto and I prefer to do business with Josh....Honest, reliable and dependable!

Media, PA
10/30/2019
Fast, easy inspection
Great job, easy & quick state inspection.
Thanks!

Alan B.
Philadelphia, PA
Acura TL
10/29/2019
Excellent Service!
This was by far the best experience I've had with an auto shop in years. Josh and Mike were very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. They gave me straight answers and completed all the required maintenance and repairs for literally a third of what the dealer wanted to charge. They were also quick and very accommodating regarding my schedule. I will definitely bring my car back the next time service is needed!