ANN-MARIE M.
Hyundai TUCSON
06/04/2020
It has such a family feel.
Always so accommodating and friendly.

NR
Nathan R.
Springfield, PA
06/01/2020
Great all round service
Best shop I have ever taken my vehicle too.

RD
Rosana D.
05/22/2020
Honest and friendly service.
For my first visit l was very pleased. They were very friendly over the phone and in person. They thoroughly explained all of my service options . Also the their pricing is very reasonable.

WP
Wendi P.
Nissan Xterra
05/21/2020
Straight forward and honest.
I've had my cars serviced here a lot and its always A1 service. This my preference within the area to get any service needs.

AH
Andrew H.
05/19/2020
Professional personable and competent.
I’ve brought everything I own for 20 years to Havertown auto. Mike, Josh and the gang are competent and professional. They do it right the first time and don’t recommend work that is unnecessary.

Steven S.
05/13/2020
Great people
You take good care of my vehicles, I know the work is done right and the vehicles are safe.

DEAN C.
05/13/2020
Quick and easy
Only issue was finding a place to park, other than that the staff were friendly and straight to the point. The inspection of my car was also thorough and very informative!

SN
Sai N.
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/08/2020
Since I’ve moved to Havertown, I changed my tyre/ oil here and so on . I’m a regular customer here.
Like I mentioned above, I’m a regular customer here . Yesterday I went there for oil change and I remember one of my coworker told me there’s a discount or something for the healthcare workers. So I just curious and ask the technician and he says yes. To be honest, I didn’t expect free of charge totally. Thank you guys so much . You guys provided excellent service and now FOC for healthcare workers. Truly amazing. Again, thank you so much.

LL
Josh and Mike as always, excellent service and fast. I Won’t go anywhere else

Kevin M.
05/06/2020
Inspection
Mike and Josh are honest and professional. They communicated with me through the process. The work was done when promised and was very satisfactory.

PS
Paul S.
Honda HR-V
05/05/2020
Mike and Josh are the best
Mike and Josh will give you an honest evaluation what needs to be done and work the best they can around your schedule

JOHN G.
Saturn SL
05/05/2020
It is very close to home. Convenient
Very professional and courteous. No problem with repair and everything is completely explained. Easy to make appointments.

Michael S.
05/01/2020
Car Service
Always trustworthy, fast, and friendly.

YK
YASSINE K.
04/29/2020
Professional , curteous and finish the job in a good time
Great customer service , very professional and did a great job. I would highly recommend him and call him again for any other issue.

Jeep Cherokee