VD
Merion Station, PA
Jeep Patriot
01/17/2020
Awesome work!
They are great at their service, they are honest and will do only the repair you need. 1000% recommend it.

Colleen M.
Garnet Valley, PA
Acura TSX
01/17/2020
In the best of hands
This team surpasses my expectations 100% of the time - from the time I make that first phone call till the time I leave the station. I’ve been using them for nearly 10 years but by emergency I had to pop into another shop this week. Coming “home” to these guys saved me $700 off the competitors quote to get my car safely back on the road in less than 24 hours. Highly recommend!

Claire H.
Nissan Rogue
01/16/2020
super people
great service

Joan F.
01/16/2020
Speedy. Friendly. Good work.
Speedy & good work. Guys are super friendly.. only needed inspection but my 2nd yr and they are good.

KF
Kevin F.
01/15/2020
Always friendly, welcoming and honest
These guys are awesome they are always prompt, friendly and don’t make you feel dumb about not knowing what’s wrong with your vehicle!! They are honest about what NEEDS to be done and don’t try to push unnecessary things.

CE
Clive E.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Clive said the staff is knowledgeable, reasonable, he trust them and has been with them for a long time.

SX
SEAN X.
01/10/2020
Incredible customer service
Went to several dealerships that could not help me. In a bind I called Havertown Auto. Within 24 hours all the work was done! The work was great, a fair price, and it was a real pleasure to work with Josh. Already recommending them to anyone I can.

James K.
01/08/2020
We’ve been bringing our cars here for years. They do excellent work and are always fair and honest with us. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

V
Valued Customer
Folcroft, PA
01/08/2020
No Worries
No worries, I know my vehicles are serviced professionally and reliably.

JOHN T.
01/07/2020
Competent Car Care
When you couple competent mechanical skills with absolute integrity you end up with Havertown Auto Services. I have never been disappointed by the work or sandbagged by the cost. All dealings are up front and explained clearly, with options presented where feasible.

KATHLEEN M.
Ardmore, PA
01/03/2020
Trustworthy !
Mike and Josh are great to work with… I always know I can trust them… They always take good care yet never recommend anything that is not necessary. Not to mention they are so pleasant to deal with !

SO
Susan O.
12/31/2019
Always service with a smile and easy to book an appointment.

WV
WILLIAM V.
Nissan Murano
Inspection/emission/oil change
Always feel like my cars are treated well after I get them serviced at Havertown Auto Services. Josh and Mike are helping me extend the life of both of my vehicles.

Joan B.
Buick Enclave
Dependable
There are two things I look for in a mechanic: they do good work and are trustworthy. Havertown Auto Service are both. From major repairs to replacing my windshield wipers or putting air in my tires, I can always count on them to be helpful, courteous and honest.

Kevin M.
Mercedes-Benz E400
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Isabelle. The service was phenomenal. The service was immediate. They got her a tire so much less expenseve than expected. It is a wonderful facility. Mike and Josh are amazing.