PK
PERRI K.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/14/2019
Prompt, efficient service
Brad and the team always take great care of our cars. Came in for a oil change - they did a routine inspection - recommended some additional work, but they are never "pushy"

They are always punctual to call us and tell us the car is ready if we leave it with them for repairs
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 02/14/2019

YOU TOO ARE BEST, THANKS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND BUSINESS

SARAH W.
Antioch, TN
02/08/2019
Great prices, reliable
This is a wonderful place to get anything done on your vehicle. There very personable, reliable, fast and great prices. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing work done on their vehicle.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 02/08/2019

thank you for an awesome review and your business

DEBBIE B.
02/07/2019
Good job
Great Service. I have known Brad for a long time. He and his crew are knowledgeable and dependable service. Keith and Anthony do great work on my cars. Susan is very helpful and always eager to help when I call. Thanks guys
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 02/08/2019

thank you debbie, glad to have you as a customer and friend

Jacksonville, FL
02/06/2019
Honest
I never have any doubt when I take my car in for repairs. They never over sell me and do the job right

ROBERT R.
Buick Riviera
01/25/2019
Honesty/Reliablity/Expertise
A service outlet that offers consistent quality of work with ownership on site and attention to details
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 01/26/2019

AY
ANTONIO Y.
01/19/2019
I have been using Hermitage Hills Brake and Auto for several years now for all of my cars and I am very pleased with their service.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 01/21/2019

THANK YOU ANTONIO FOR THE BUSINESS AND REVIEW

MA
Mike A.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff wasn't knowledgeable on his vehicle and didn't complete the work.

Kevon S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevon said the staff was nice, very helpful and kind.

PA
PATTY A.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/13/2019
Always friendly and clean.
I always have good service and they always go above and beyond to be helpful.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 01/15/2019

Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 01/21/2019

EL
Ethan L.
Mazda CX-9
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ethan's wife. She said the business was so professional and they always take good care of her and her husband. She just loves this business so much.

WG
WAYNE G.
01/07/2019
I know my vehicles will be taken care of.
It doesn't seem to matter what the 'click' and 'kachang' is. The guys at Hermitage Brake and Auto have the ability to figure it out and do the repairs in a timely manner.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 01/07/2019

BN
BILL N.
01/05/2019
super friendly.......one small problem......does'nt want to stay running now at idle at start-up....
new plugs and wires seem great........engine seems to stall and want to stall on initial start up....takes more pedal to keep it running at Idle....
.I wonder id it is a vacuum hose that got knocked loose somewhere.....Any suggestions? Thanks

GH
GREG H.
Lincoln MKS
12/31/2018
Boring,
Boring visit, as always. No drama, no rise in blood pressure, no excitement. Professional, quality service from the same likable people. At least I still have the VA to visit.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 01/07/2019

LOVE YOUR REVIEWS
THANKS FOR THE BUSINESS

MICHELLE B.
12/25/2018
Great service as always!!
I dropped my truck off on a Sunday night for estimate on Monday, expecting repairs to take a couple days, and instead it was same day service. I was a returning customer and will be again.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 12/26/2018

Lewis B.
Cross Plains, TN
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Lewis said the employees took his vehicle right in.

GH
GREG H.
12/15/2018
Good service isn’t dead.
I own and operate a service oriented business of my own. I’m outdated and out of step with the new idea of service as it is today, or as it isn’t. Say what you do, and do what you say, isn’t dead. It’s hiding at HHB&A.
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 12/19/2018

YOU ARE THE MAN

RP
Ronald P.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the business was neat, orderly, clean and comfortable. He said he was very pleased with the service and was amazed at how the whole staff knew what they were doing, He said they got the job done.

MARLENE C.
12/12/2018
Minivan check .
Once Again this Hermitage Brake and Auto exceeded my expectations! I dropped off my minivan due to what I though put was an engine noise . The receptionist was so welcoming to me when I walked in along with others that were there in the front office . She is so personable!
They keep my van for a day and a half and explained that could not find the squeak which was fine . I picked up my Van with no charge ! I will continue to bring our cars to this business and tell others about your customer service! Thanks again !
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 12/19/2018

LV
L V.
12/11/2018
Great mechanics
We have been taking our vehicles here for years!! All of our vehicles are 10+ years old and Brad and his boys keep them on the streets for us!! They are super honest!! Thanks for your hard work!!

WH
WENDY H.
GMC Yukon
12/07/2018
We appreciate y’all!
You guys always do a great job for us. Your prices, for the most part, are reasonable. We appreciate y’all!
Brad P. from Hermitage Hills Brake & Auto responded on 12/11/2018