Ram Pickup
09/14/2018
Always friendly and helpful. They always lookout for their customers and help them as much as they can.

BA
Bill and Carol A.
09/10/2018
Our Heroes!
Let's face it...when your car breaks down, you panic! Fortunately for my husband and me, we don't have to panic--we just call Hoffman's. They are always there for us and get us up and running again. Hoffman's Garage is trustworthy; they explain everything that is going on and help us make the right decisions. They are the best and we feel so blessed to be able to rely on their knowledge and expertise when something happens to one of our vehicles.

Barry and Marie M.
08/28/2018
Maintenance update
Knowledgeable service. Thanks!

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
07/26/2018
Great place for car repair
Great work and ver honest!

MINI Cooper Coupe
07/11/2018
Mini Cooper Valve Cover
Greg did a great job. Lots of research, fixed it better than the dealer has in 4 years.

KL
Kris L.
04/20/2018
Vehicle Repair
Hoffman's Garage has been in business a long time and for good reason. Jack, Greg and staff have established an extremely reputable and reliable repair shop! In today's world it is nice to know business still exists built on honesty and integrity much like Hoffman's Garage. I will continue to bring my vehicles here and would again like to thank everyone at Hoffman's for doing things the right way...

Terrie and Steve S.
Buick Enclave
04/20/2018
Friendly & informative
As a female I don't know as much about cars as most guys, but I have to say each time I've taken my car in for service Jack & Greg explain their findings in a way that I understand & answer my questions with respect. I appreciate that.

GC
Guss and Jenny C.
04/13/2018
Jack & Greg were able to get my son's vehicle in right away and got it back to us the same day. Always a friendly environment too :)

LF
Larry and Ladona F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/31/2018
Fast service - Great People
You get an appointment quickly, and the service is always top of the line. Thank You Hoffman's Garage

Staci B.
03/24/2018
Great service!!!
Great service and easy to schedule appointments. Fast and friendly service! Definitely recommend Hoffman’s Garage!

Brian C.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
03/14/2018
True Professionals!
Every time I have taken a vehicle to Hoffman's Garage I have been completely satisfied! I have been taking vehicles to Hoffman's for over 10 years and its always been a pleasure dealing with them. They are thorough in their work and are very good at explain everything so you understand the issues with your vehicle. I would say they are the best in the trade, and I would not consider anyone else when it comes to anything technical!

Brian and Kim C.
03/07/2018
Ahead of schedule
Once Hoffman goes above and beyond. We had to leave our car a few days in advance of our appointment and they managed to fit us in early once the parts arrived. Rock on oh mighty fixers of all things auto related!!! Thank you very much.

KW
Kathy W.
03/06/2018
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
As usual Jack and his team did all that was needed and expected. They changed the oil and rotated the tires in a reasonable amount of time. Also at a reasonable price. It is also very convenient for me as I live across the street from the garage. Thanks Jack and team!

Roger and Katie C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/03/2018
Quality work and customer service
I've always had prompt and courteous service at Hoffman's. The employees are knowledgeable and answer any questions you have. I'm never afraid of what might happen after I get work done as I know it's done properly and to the best of their abilities, which is great.

HF
Harold F.
02/25/2018
Great job
My car was scheduled for Tuesday. And I received a call that it was done by noon on Tuesday. Great job Guys, Thanks for all that you do!

Brian and Kim C.
02/02/2018
Hoffman Rocks
I have been using Hoffman for repairs for 10 years or so. They are excellent service providers and wonderful mechanics. I also recommend them to everyone I know.

KL
Kathy L.
Muskegon, MI
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/09/2018
Greg,Jack and Margaret are three of the most Kind and courteous people. I trust them with my car!!Thanks
These people are very trusting and keep you informed of what is going on with your car.

Sara H.
01/08/2018
Love this place!
Hoffman’s Garage is always considerate. The service is superior and always quick.

LC
Leonard and Linda C.
Cedar Springs, MI
01/06/2018
good people.
thanks for the work car has been sold.

JN
Joel and Audri N.
01/06/2018
Never disappointed
I will always bring my car to Hoffman's. I trust them, they know what they are doing and take the time to diagnose the problem. I am very happy with my recent visit!