Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38
4.4

EN
EDWARD N.
Aiea, HI
12/04/2019
Ford Focus st
Came in for my 20k service oil change. Jaimie the service advisory fully satisfy me but when I got the car back didn’t reset my oil service and didn’t give me a sticker when was my next service

PR
PETER R.
12/04/2019
Very nice and friendly
Truck got done same day it would of been nice if the hospitality van would’ve been open at 6:30 as well

ALESHA B.
Pearl City, HI
12/02/2019
As soon as I pulled in I was greeted and taken care of. Service was great and my repairs were scheduled and fixed within a week.

HA
HUILI A.
Ewa Beach, HI
Ford Transit Van
11/15/2019
Satisfied customer
This is our third van from Honolulu ford and they have been helpful locating a van we need. They worked with our budget and options.

Ford E350T
11/15/2019
I recently have been dealing with a new Attendant...Charlo...and it's great to have him take care of my van mechanical troubles...
...recently my van needed some repairs...within a short amount of time it was all fixed to my satisfaction...I dealt with a Customer Service Attendant named Charlo who together with his team of technicians got it all wrapped up...now I am good to go again...with a smile on my face...Thanks guys...!...

Kapolei, HI
11/10/2019
New Digs!! Looks Great
New Digs look Good but service is a little impersonal than what I remembered it from being last time...Not the friendly, folksy demeanor that I've come accustomed to...Service agents should be bubbly, communicative and helpful...This was not my experience.

Kailua, HI
11/01/2019
Satisfied customer
I liked the TV lounge area with available drinks and coffee. Clean bathroom. Workers are nice. Did a good job of explaining what was done to my truck.

CHRISTOPHER C.
10/30/2019
Routine service and safety check.
Took longer than previous visits. I suspect because all new people.

RICHARD M.
Kapolei, HI
10/29/2019
Big difference !
New management is way better than the old one. Ben cabalo is the man. I have been buying cars and trucks from him for over 30 years

CHERYL B.
Ford C-Max Energi
10/23/2019
Good
Just a comment. The renovations look very nice. The expectation that the customer knows where to go in the new set up is unrealistic. Seems a bit cold compared to past visits

Ewa Beach, HI
10/23/2019
They take care of my car
I live in Ewa Beach, but I drive to Honolulu Ford to have my car serviced because I trust them and they have good service. It helps that they also provide a shuttle service, so you don't have to sit there all day.

HS
HERBERT S.
Pearl City, HI
Ford Expedition EL
10/03/2019
Less than promised or provided
I took my Explorer (which I bought on 25 August) to the service department because since I bought the Explorer every time I start it I get a TIRE PRESSURE warning light on the panel. If I press OK it goes away. Tuesday I went shopping on Hickam AFB and when I tried to start the Explorer it wouldn't start. I got a jump start from s nice person, who told me the battery looked old. I drove to the service dept and was told I would have to wait a couple of hours before I could get service. I made a appointment for 10 AM Thursday instead of waiting. I got there at 9:50..at arould 10;30 I was told it would be till t least 12:30 till service was completed. Around 1 pm I was told it would be a couple of more hours. Then about an hour later I was told they couldn't fix my problems until the next day and offered me a ride to where ever so I took a ride home. (I live next to Sam's in PC so I went shopping) When I finished shopping and was at my apartment trying to open my door your service dept called me but I was to late to answer. I called back when I got inside my apartment but the lady didn't know who had called. While talking to her I got a text message and when I was finally able to read it, it said Your vehicle is ready for pick-up!!!! So I called service for a pick-up ride and the same lady came and got me. When I got there I found out I had to PAY for a new battery ($212). I also found out the Tire Pressure warning light was still coming on when I started the Explorer... I found out the battery was not included in the service agreement. Which I do not agree should be because the least a $22000 deal could include a $129 battery!!!!!

Waipahu, HI
09/30/2019
Location and courteous staff
Greated by smiling helpful staff who helped me leave my car so that it did not need to be towed in the next day. Said I could leave it overnight and it would be safe there. I was releaved that someone would take care of this the next day and did not have to return in the morning.
Thank you.

TT
TEODOR T.
Mililani, HI
Ford F250
09/30/2019
things new
It seems somethings are new. New building renovation, new lot, new people, new management??? Maybe! The service to my 2000 250 is still good.

HR
HARKANGEL R.
Ford Edge
09/28/2019
Oil change.
I got there early, like 7: 15am. Had to wait until 730 am the doors open. Walked up to check my car in an the service guy called me by my name. I was told it was going to take a few hours be caused they were back up, I said that it was ok, I would just wait for my car. When the service guy told a few hours wait time for my , I thought it would be like 3 or4 hours wait time but it was done like only 1 hour and 45 minutes. I had brought my breakfast and my coffee, I was in an air con room with a think was a 60 inche big screen tv. I planned on at lease 3 to 4 hours there. It was all good that my car was done sooner then expected. Thank you so much.

LINDA M.
Aiea, HI
Ford Fiesta
09/21/2019
Patient attention to detail
I was disappointed that my a/c stopped working on a brand new car. However, the problem was fixed in less time than predicted. It was a simple fix and they also checked other functions. Under warranty of course. 2019 Fiesta.

KIRK S.
Mililani, HI
Ford F250
09/13/2019
Sales Associate John Coe
John Coe was absolutely great. Friendly, helpful, and experienced.

Ford Fiesta
09/11/2019
Charlo was very helpful in scheduling and taking care of the service.

WP
WILLIE P.
Wahiawa, HI
Jeep Cherokee
09/10/2019
Car shopping
I enjoyed my time there they took great care of me

RA
RAYNETTE A.
09/09/2019
Open Saturday’s and walk ins
Long wait but no appointment so understandable 😊. Glad they could accommodate me