Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36
4.4

MICKY S.
Lincoln Navigator
11/17/2019
Great
Customer services very friendly and helpful

Ford Edge
Speedy and Excellent Service
I have a terrific 2018 Ford Edge that was acting strange. Chris Jackson, Mya Tagalicud, Keith W, and Carlo all helped with getting the problem fixed ASAP. They kept me posted and were so helpful. I got my car back shortly and appreciated the great assistance! My other fav person is Edith - she’s the shuttle driver and just the coolest person ever.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Kailua, HI
11/15/2019
Mya makes the place great!
Everything was fine, the work good but Mya made the experience. She was thoughtful and helpful, always smiling. Much appreciated!

JEREMY A.
Ford Expedition
Awesome customer service
Long story short, I had a complaint that I guess according to Ford policy, nothing could really be done except the waive of labor cost. I was fuming because it was Fords mistake in the first place and now they wanted me to pay for something that they messed up on to begin with. The service supervisor took it upon himself to pay out of his own pocket. On top of that, they filled up my auto with a full tank of gas. Awesome job at putting your customers top priority. I truly appreciate the gesture.

MO
MICHELE O.
Kailua, HI
Ford Transit Wagon
11/14/2019
Thank goodness for Honolulu Ford. The service manager is excellent
Thank goodness for Honolulu Ford. The service manager is excellent. I purchased my car elsewhere brand new, I had a problem with the service department. Fortunately when I came to Honolulu Ford Christopher Johnson said he would take care of it. I am very pleased with the service I got in the follow up was fantastic. I would recommend Honolulu Ford to anyone that wants an American made car!

11/13/2019
Great service from start to finish!
I called in thinking I would have to wait a few weeks to get an appointment. They scheduled me quickly, shuttle service was easy, service check in went smoothly, and the price was right! Thank you, Edith, Justin, and the service crew!

CREIGHTON H.
11/13/2019
Fast service, friendly dealer staff
Dropped off my truck early and they took me in at 9:30 for a 10am appointment, dealership staff kept me busy while I waited. Only took an hour, great service. I will be returning again!

Johnnie M.
Ewa Beach, HI
11/09/2019
New Car Purchase
Such a positive experience on car shopping. I went online to be contacted by the dealership and the sales consultant introduced me to salesman Paul. Very professional and no pressure to buy / lease just listened and tried to put me in the best possible truck within my budget. Thumbs up, service I left with a vehicle. The loan processor explains everything in detail to ensure there is no confusion between the salesman and paperwork. I can’t forget the new General Manager she is the best! So lively and have that glow and excitement about her. You can tell she really loves her job and making not only customers feel welcome but her staff enjoys coming to work. Sorry I don’t know her name but any customer will recognize her as soon as you enter Honolulu Ford. Thank you for being the best Ford dealership with the best management and sales personnel on the island!

RP
RICHARD P.
Ford EcoSport
11/09/2019
Dealership beautifully renovated, Ben Cabalo greatest Ford salesperson!
I will keep on purchasing Fords from HonFord and Ben Cabalo.

11/08/2019
Ranger Truck
Great experience with Bill

Ford C-Max Energi
11/08/2019
Fast, professional service experience.
Service was fast and professional. Also responded to my questions of the vehicle batteries warranty.

NC
NAMCHOON C.
Waimanalo, HI
Buying a 2020 Ford Explorer SUV EXPL
It was a pleasant experience & surprise meeting with a salesman, Mr. Roger Jordao, who happened to be a neighbor from same street that I’m living. He demonstrated very courteous & professionalism in showing, test driving, and explaining of the vehicle’s features. He also helped me to make a good deal on the price of my new 2020 Ford SUV. And the finance officer Mr. Anthony was also very helpful while we were going through an affordable monthly payment setup. My wife I were very happy to spend a few hours at Honolulu Ford today. One final note, Mr. Roger even delivered the new car to my home and helped me to remove some stuffs from my old Ford van. Thank you Mr. Roger Jordao, Mr. Anthony, and all those staffs who greeted us with happy smiling faces. Thank you Honolulu Ford. You made our day exceptionally happy.

Absolutely ON it!
We called another dealer when our truck died on the road. To get service from them, we'd have to wait 5 days for an appointment, and would have to get the truck towed to our office and then, 5 days later, to the dealer.

Honolulu Ford not only took us in immediately, our vehicle was expertly cared for, and ready for pick up 2 days later.

Couldn't be happier with the service - those Other Guys have permanently lost a customer, even if they're closer to us.

RP
RICKY P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/06/2019
super dependable,and treat you with aloha spirit and work with you on better prizing
My service advisor Carlos at Honolulu Ford on what needs to get done or when to get it done. So in other words the guys at HONOLULU FORD also the mechanics does
an amazing job with my F-250 truck every time I bring it for service. Thank you and aloha Honolulu Ford service department for your awesome work.

Waimanalo, HI
11/04/2019
The open space & friendliness of the employees.
Fast & efficient. When I drove in, the greeter was right there taking my information. Work was done within the time I was given.

KC
KENNETH C.
Kapolei, HI
Ford Fiesta
11/04/2019
Regular scheduled oil change
Very good service. I was checked in quickly and in a short time, Warren, my advisor, told me my car was ready. The place looks great after the renovation.

JESSICA G.
New car
Best new car experience ever. Thank you!

Great dealership
Awesome costumer service

Ford Transit Van
Benusto Cabalo
Ben was really great in our purchase of our company van. He had great customer service!

GM
Gregory M.
Ford Fiesta
Excellent Service!
My experience with Honolulu Ford has, thus far, been excellent!

From sales to finance, to delivery and aftercare, Honolulu Ford has surpassed my experience with any other dealership! The entire staff is attentive, kind, and pleasant!

True aloha is on full display.