AT
Enon, OH
Dodge Charger
10/10/2019
honest, fair , quality work
Hudson's Automotive treat you like a person and not a number. . Friendly service fair pricing and quality work make it a great place to have your car worked on
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Alan for taking the time to respond and post a review.  Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.  Look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great weekend.

MARK C.
10/08/2019
Best auto service shop that I have found in the local area!
My family has been in the area for a couple of years now and we have used a few of the local shops for repairs. That was until we found Chris and his team at Hudson's, now we entrust all of our family’s vehicles to the Hudson's team. They have always been honest with us about repairs and never tried to upsell or tell us unnecessary repairs were needed. Work has always been completed on time and often has found discounts or made me aware of warranties that have kept costs down. Also I don’t know of another place that gives a new customer discount. 5 stars all day!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Mark for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond and post a review.  We greatly appreciate your business, look forward to seeing you in the future.

09/27/2019
Super fast service!
The battery in our truck crapped out and with short notice we ran up Hudson's and a new one was installed in 15 mins. Love Hudson's
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review /response.  We appreciate your loyalty to our business and the feedback you gave.

Mercury Marquis
09/27/2019
Great Honest Service for my classic car - thank you!
Great service - I'm definitely returning again! I'm an ASE mechanic, and I have been looking in Dayton for help with auto repairs that I just can't do anymore. I was very pleased with Hudson's work on my 78 Mercury. They charged for the exact Labor required, no inflated estimates and no-nonsense that the other shops try to pull. You can trust this shop. Thanks! Brian M. - --15 yr ASE mechanic.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you Brian for taking time out of your busy schedule to write your review/response.  Your business is appreciated and the detailed feedback you gave is more than words can express.  Thank you once again.

SA
SAMUEL A.
09/19/2019
Great Service; Nice
After moving from autoshops to autoshops to fix my fuel tank, Hudson automotive finaly came to my rescue by offering me a great deal and a great service. Thanks Hudson automotive!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Samuel for your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safe.

MONICA S.
Newport News, VA
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/05/2019
Awsome customer service
From the first phone call thru finish these people are Awsome!! Great, just beyond Great customer service and helpful!!! Thank you sooo much for getting my vehicle fixed and for everything, even the rides getting me back and forth. Very caring people. No gauging or un needed expenses added. Highly recommending! I cant thank you all enough for all the help!!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Monica for your response/review.  Our goal is to keep our customers satisfied and their vehicles operating safely.  We thrieve on treating our customers the way we like to be treated.

SIMON W.
Toyota Matrix
08/28/2019
good care and attention to detail
Hudson's is an effective solution for keeping up with our car's maintenance.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you Simon for your response/review.  We work hard to keep our customers happy and their vehicles safely operating.  Thank you for your loyalty.

MARY MS P.
Buick Enclave
08/24/2019
Very quick and pleasant for work done!
I made the appointment and it was scheduled at my convenience. Work was done as I waited and got some estimates on tires and brakes. I am very satisfied with work done at Hudson’s Automotive thank you Chris
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Mary for your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your loyalty.  We thrieve to make our customers happy and thier vehicles safe.

RON H.
Xenia, OH
08/17/2019
Great service.
Did a great job and reasonably priced.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Ron for your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vechicles safe.

JEFF B.
08/16/2019
Car runs great!
Told Chris that I didn't want to spend 700 on a new computer so he was able to find a used one for less than 100. The car runs perfectly -- it even fixed the A/C!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Jeff for your response/review.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safe.

Don B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Don said he was very happy with his service. The work was fine.

Doug H.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
08/13/2019
Reasonable and aim to please
Nice people and affordable
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Doug for your response/review.  We do aim to please our customers.  We want our customers to be treated the way we expect to be treated.

TJ
TERRI J.
08/10/2019
Grest Service
Chris is always very accommodating even though he is very busy, he always manages to fit my car in. I like that he offers a ride home or will come and pick me up to get my car.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Terri for your response/review.  Our goal here at Hudson's Automotive is a happy customer, we know how busy people's lives are and we try to accommadate our customers to make their lives a little easier.

DORINDA D.
07/12/2019
Chris takes the time to explain what needs to be done and why, or if he thinks it's something that can wait, he'll tell you that too.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Dorinda for your response/review.  Chris try's to let all his customers aware of their problems on their cars.  We thrieve on keeping our customers pleased and well informed about their vehicles.

07/02/2019
Hudson's Service
So far we've been pleased with the service on our vechicle. HOWEVER, twice the billing has been incorrect and we've had to been issued a credit - better communication between technicians and the office staff would be very helpful.

Also you are sending these requests to the wrong email address.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 07/02/2019

Hi Tom thank you for your response/review.  Sorry, about the error.  The office staff is going to start verifying the information before any charges are made from now on.  We appreciate your business.  We thrieve on trying to keep our customers happy and their vehicles safe.