Overall Rating 4.6168836/5Overall Rating 4.6168836/5Overall Rating 4.6168836/5Overall Rating 4.6168836/5rating 4.6168836
Overall Rating 2.2402637/5Overall Rating 2.2402637/5rating 2.2402637rating 2.2402637rating 2.2402637

John T.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Backup camera
After being contacted by Hyundai of St Aug thanks to the professionalism of Roger Young who was able to convince the dealership to correct the problem even though it was out of warranty (3 plus months). Mr. Young was very helpful and setup an appointment to attempt to rectify the problem.

09/01/2019 Category: Service
Difference of opinion
see comments
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies we are unable to cover the rear camera under factory warranty but Roger will be reaching out to you to make sure we get it taken care of. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

Russell S.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Poor management
Sales department is good but it's all downhill from there
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We will contact the sales department and see why this was not implemented into your files and see how we can have it corrected. Justin, your service consultant will be reaching out to you to get this corrected.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service with appointment
Too long for oil change with appointment
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our sincere apologies again for the unexpected technical difficulties we were having during your service visit.

Lucy M.

05/01/2019 Category: Service
Lucy Mennie
Courtesy service writers
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with Justin today and allow us the opportunity to try and make this right. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

MY
Manila Y.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
The courteous and efficient service.
I have had such prompt and professional service at every visit. I also appreciate the emails reminding me of time for maintenance checkup. My Tucson always looks like it’s brand new when I pick it up.

04/26/2019 Category: Service
Demetrius
Read my comments
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and brining this to our attention. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received this visit. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you.
 We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Tunde and again our deepest apologies for the amount of time it took to complete your services.

RN
Robert N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
This is a dealership with helpful, friendly associates
Although I initially had an issue with a repair price quote (an honest mistake, I'm sure) Justin and the management team stepped up and corrected it.

I've now purchased 2 cars here and have recommended this dealership to friends.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Bait and Switch or limited knowledge and bad info?
I've always liked this dealership until my recent experience. I was told over the phone that my problem would be covered at no charge and drove two hours round trip only to find it would run me $400. to install a $3.00 defective part.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for letting us know and Justin will be
following  up with you on this repair.
Sorry for the inconvienced this issue  has caused you
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the feed back and Justin has asked to have the survey sent back to you for a rescore, thank you

CK
Carol K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Stand by your product!!!
FIX THE PROBLEM
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/25/2019

I am  sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused
you.
Tunde will be in touch with you

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Tunde. Again, our sincere apologies for not being able to correct the design characteristic of the wiper blades. We have escalated this to our Hyundai Representative to make sure Hyundai is aware of your concerns. This survey is for how well Tunde tried to provide you with a 5 star experience and if she did everything she could do to assist you. Once again our apologies for not being able to correct this and if a repair is made available it will be our pleasure to complete it for you.

Sheila C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Taking care of previous problems no fixed in virst fisit
This time I was really taken care by Tande and she was the one responsible for me to change my mind and go back to the Saint Augustine dealership. Her kindness and authentic way to show interest and fixing my car problem made the total difference. She gave me the care and service that the manager did not offer me before. Tande went above and beyond to fix my problems in a quick and convenient way!! Thanks to her I went back an be always talking my car there and looking for her!!

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Problem NOT fixed
It is not the first time I take
My car for a service in this dealership and I got home having the same problem. At this time it was a Saturday afternoon when called back on Monday morning the manager did not even care to offer me an appointment for
that day. No customer care service at all. I am taking my car to another dealership. These was my second Hyundai vehicle bought in the Saint Augustine dealer, I am not using this dealer anymore and considering buying another brand vehicle on my next purchase due this situation.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and again my apologies for the wiper washer not working and any inconvenience this has caused you. As we discussed, it would be our pleasure to reinspect it for you and as we do have another part ordered for you, we could do both at the same time. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for speaking with Tunde today. I hope Tunde was able to provide you with a 5 star service experience this visit as this survey does reflect her service personally. For your inconvenience we have  noted a credit to your account for 2 complimentary oil changes and a tank of fuel. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

PS
Patricia S.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly & curtious staff
Justin was very apologetic & was able to resolve the issue

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Took way too long
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the amount of time it took to have the complimentary wash performed. We will address this with our Detail manager. Justin, your service consultant will be following up with you.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Justin. We appreciate your feedback as it will allow us to improve your service experiences. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

LK
Lee K.
01/14/2019
Great follow up, thank you!
I had a concern and Danny Perez handled it with class. He resolved my issue and I appreciate it greatly!

01/14/2019
Bad customer service
Overall Rating 1/5rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1 11/08/2018 Category: Service
Terrible
Awful service, sorry I keep coming back.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We will be following up with you to better understand what happened with your experience. We pride ourselves on exceeding our guests expectations and our apologies for missing the mark.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

"Excellent Service from Excellent People"

I wrote my review for bad service back in November. The service manager said he would contact me to see what went wrong. It's been 2 months and I still have yet to hear from him. Shows my point that I don't matter once I drive off the lot.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for letting us know that nobody got back to you and our sincere apologies for dropping the ball. We are appreciate you taking the time to speak with Danny today and can assure we are committed to exceeding your expectations.

CP
Charles P.
Saint Johns, FL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Staff easy to work with
Roger took great pains to make right mistakes that were made. He made sure that Hyundai of St. Augustine retains a great reputation for putting customers first.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Dropped the ball
Follow through should have been better
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies on the level of service you received. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we may address this concern. Roger will be following up with you shortly.

Joseph M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
bang for the buck not there period
Please stop up-selling , just do the necessary repairs at a fair price with no BS ....AND on a timely manner. I have owned and run a VERY successful auto repair for 40 yrs , I am an ASE Certified Master Tech , as well as my Wife for 40 yrs , and we both just retired 4 months ago , you guys need a refresh on your approach to add on sales and customer service ! Your Service advisers personality , knowledge , and compassion to each and every customers personal situation is imperative for future long gain loyalty and potential... I ran my Fathers car thru your system for routine maintenance , and found many faults.............nothing that cannot be corrected , but still not right....... So if the purpose of this rating is for improvement , that's a really good step, and here I am............however you have to listen , consider and implement , or not......bottom line based on average customer awareness and time constraints/costs factors......not coming back......every shop has a bottom line , yessir , however personality , compassion and Knowledge drives sales .......trust me , eye to eye contact with trust based on truth is a steel forged in heaven........Bottom line, your system is a 6 of 10 , Why....Why are you lacking....pay more attention to personal relationships and trust , easy peasy with specific training , your people are beautiful , just not trained.......(^_^)
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid comments with us. We haven't seen your father in some time, hope he is doing well. I always enjoyed speaking with him.

My sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We will be following up with you shortly.

Happy holidays from our family to yours.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Terrible
Awful service, sorry I keep coming back.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We will be following up with you to better understand what happened with your experience. We pride ourselves on exceeding our guests expectations and our apologies for missing the mark.

BD
Benjamin D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
poor service.
too angry!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/08/2018

My sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you experienced. I greatly appreciate you bringing this to my attention so it may be addressed. It was my pleasure to meet with you and I am sorry for not asking how your service experience was prior to our meeting. I would welcome the chance to win back your confidence in us and if I may ever be of further assistance to you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Joe King
Service and Parts Director

WM
Wilbert M.
Palatka, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The Gentleman that sold us the automobile the service manager
The Salesman and Service Manager were friendly

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Professional Technician Needed
After our last couple of visits the rating went down, If the situation isn’t acceptable I will not recommend anyone
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/22/2018

Our sincere apologies for the issues you are having with your vehicle. Roger will be reaching out to you shortly.

BJ
Barre J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Every buddy is wonderful I would recommend this dealership to all my friends
Every person I have known in St Augustine Hyundai is above the average dealer that I have dealt with in my years

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Every buddy is wonderful I would recommend this dealership to all my friends
Best people I have ever work with
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/17/2018

We greatly appreciate you sharing your kind words with us. We always enjoy your visits with us.  Did you really mean to rate us a 1 Star??

It's official!  6 Times in a row!!!

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center for Now the 6th  consecutive quarter!!!

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/20/2018

Nice seeing you today. We are happy to hear you are happy with us and it was jus a simple error of not choosing 5 stars.

Michael P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Expired Oil Changes
After speaking with the service manager, Joe, we were able to resolve the problem to our satisfaction and will continue to do business with Hyundai of St. Augustine.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with today. Once again my apologies for the lack of communication at the time of your purchase. As we discussed, our service team is commited to providing you with an excellent service experience and will be taking care of your remaining oil changes. I am very happy to hear that your service experiences have been great and rest assured we will continue to do so. Thank you again and please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I may ever be of assistance.

MZ
Maria Z.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
Did not service vehicle the way they were suppose to not even putting fluids in vehicle.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Again, our sincere apologies for the washer fluid not being topped off and the mileage inputted incorrectly. We have addressed your concerns with our staff to make sure this doesn't happen again. Danny will be reaching out to you.

John B.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
A simple oil change go bad
Their ineptness almost got me in an accident.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the level of uncharacteristic service you received. We will be following up with you and again appreciate you bringing this our attention.

SU
Susana U.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Bad experience
The mechanic showed me rust in the undercarriage & insinuated that the whole exhaust & brake systems were in danger of falling off & fixing it would cost thousands. He said my car must have been immersed in water (it has not) & scared me to the point t I was afraid to drive home. Luckily I know an independent mechanic who, after looking at the car, said that I will probably need new break pads in a few months, but otherwise the amount of rust is normal for a beach car.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. My sincere apologies as it is never our intention to scare you of your vehicle's condition. Looking at the photographs we took and attached to your multipoint inspection sheet, we would recommend having another "trusted" mechanic look it over again. The pictures clearly show how unsafe it is... We have always been upfront and honest with you and we didn't even try to sell you anything but rather recommended you contact your insurance company because in our professional opinion your vehicle is not road worthy. Also curious why your mechanic would say you would need brakes soon when your vehicle has only 12,000 miles? Again, our apologies for sharing the bad news with you and it would be my pleasure to discuss this further with you, as we truly care for all of our guests and keeping everyone safe on the road.

Joe King