Overall Rating 4.6054431/5Overall Rating 4.6054431/5Overall Rating 4.6054431/5Overall Rating 4.6054431/5rating 4.6054431
Overall Rating 2.2328774/5Overall Rating 2.2328774/5rating 2.2328774rating 2.2328774rating 2.2328774

RU
Richard U.
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/21/2019 Category: Service
good staff and service, grimy service area
some general cleanup should be done, but the staff is great and the service always very good.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and the candid feedback. We recently changed our cleaning company and will make sure they are made aware. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

Hastings, FL
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Too long to wait for a routine oil change.
11:20 oil change appointment scheduled but I did not leave till 1:30, that was after I got up and complained. There was no extra service done on my care. I feel I was forgotten about. They did apologize and did not charge me for the service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us and apologize for the uncharacteristic amount of time needed to complete your service. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Roger S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Roger S.
although there was an issue the first time, they did bring it right in the nest day to fix leak. PS I really like the car.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and the allowing us the chance to make it right. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

WM
Wilbert M.
Palatka, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Roger
Keep those employees that are dedicated to their job
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Please let us know how we can improve to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

James H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/02/2019 Category: Service
James Harter
All was fine. Cookies were good..
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/02/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us. Please let us know how we can improve to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

2013 Hyundai Azera
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Quality of vehicle and service
My Hyundai Azera is a very good automobile. Andrew and the other folks at Hyundsi are very special.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your
next visit.

Christian S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Always get straight talk
The crew is always straightforward and makes necessary recommendations in addition to the chief reason for my visit. They also are great about recommending waiting on certain tuneups or repairs if they are not needed.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us.
We look forward to seeing in the future.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Eagerness to please
Eagerness to please
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Please let us know how we can earn a 5 star rating on your next visit. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
I recently had my Santa Fe serviced and also had a problem with the window washer pump. The only problem with my visit is that I have to go back because they had to order the part. They didn't have it in stock. I was disappointed knowing that I now have to go back to have that fixed. Would have been nice to have everything done in one trip.
Want to thank Danny for all his help and information regarding my service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We stock common parts but unfortunately we are unable to stock every part. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will have our parts manager check into stocking the washer pumps. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Judith S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Good
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/25/2019

We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is very good but waiting lounge not so much
The customer service is very good. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They kept me well informed of what they were doing and the approximate time it would take for the service. The waiting lounge needs a major overhaul with comfortable furniture, workstations & wifi available.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice people...expensive labor/costs.
All went well...is expensive.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We are constantly price checking our competition and finding we are actually much less than them. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Green Cove Springs, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/18/2019 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
friendly professional service with nice extras like coffee and fresh baked cookies in the waiting area!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and our apologies for the extra time needed to complete your services. We have increased our service team to assist in accomodating our guests. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

2019 Hyundai Kona
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
It is quite apparent that St Augustine Hyundai has outgrown its facility which impacts their service ability directly. The lounge area and bathroom are marginal at best. Constant rehash of Hyundai commercials repeatedly running on TV which doesn't help to pass the time. Not able to service hestatation of auto under warranty (only 2500 miles) and oil change simultaneously due to limitations of shop which causes customer to come back repeatedly. Isn't that the reason to bring back auto first time to check it out or am I wrong to make that assumption?
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your honest feed back we are striving to make things better we agree we do not have much work to work with and we have grown greatly because of guests like yourself.
I will have your Service Advisor Danny contact you on Monday
in regards to the issue you are having on your kona

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/12/2019 Category: Service
my experience
I have only had my car serviced at the St. Augustine location since I bought it a year and a half ago. The service and the people are excellent. This time however I had an appt in the afternoon for an oil change and was there for 2 hours. I will now only make my appointments in the morning. This will not keep me from going there again in the future and I only include because I think you want positive feedback and honesty in your reviews. I understand that the later one goes i. the day the more likely they are to be backed up and behind. The positive side is they do offer a nice place to wait with freshly baked cookies, TV, internet, drinks and comfortable chairs.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you and we value your honest feed back and we are striving
to make it better experience for our guests

Robert S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement.
Work done was fine. Tome consuming beyond the usual.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us.

Douglass W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2019 Category: Service
personnel friendliness
PLEASE change my email address to: dgwood38@gmail.com
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We have updated your email address  as requested.
 We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Russell M.
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Usual great service.
Great and timely service as usual. No complaints.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and your continued loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine. Please let us know how we can earn a 5 star rating on your next visit. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Robert G.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Went in for oil Change and repairs to my driver side window and driver side rear passenger door lock both did not work. I was able to get the window fixed but unfortunately they did not have the part for the locks I would do have to go back. Service advisor was great, waiting area is disappointing to say the least. how to keeppeople waiting for a couple hours if not more with no foods donuts or anything like that is very shocking. No sodas or anything either which I have found that other dealers of this scale. It was a good experience not great considering they didn't have the part despite my service advisor telling me that this is a common issue for this model you would think they would have them in stock.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us and we appreciate your feedback.

Bobbie B.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Equus
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Friendly staff that always seem to want to help.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Please let us know how we can earn a 5 star rating on your visit. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.