Overall Rating 4.6111103/5Overall Rating 4.6111103/5Overall Rating 4.6111103/5Overall Rating 4.6111103/5rating 4.6111103
Overall Rating 2.2291644/5Overall Rating 2.2291644/5rating 2.2291644rating 2.2291644rating 2.2291644

PB
Pamela B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in length of time to perform service
It took too long for a simple oil change and walk around check
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/16/2019

I am sorry for thr inconvience
Danny your Service Advisor will be following
up with you.

CA
Catherine A.
Saint Johns, FL
07/28/2019 Category: Service
St. Aug. Hyundai is the best!
I hope I never have to go anywhere else for service on a car! Thanks, Justin, Cheryl, and staff!!

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Trust is a must!
After six years, I can say that I have all positive experiences here. Friendly, helpful staff and a great car!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/29/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words with us and loyalty to Hyundai of St Augustine. Justin, your service consultant will be following up with you. We strive for 5 star ratings and appreciate your feedback on helping us achieve total customer satisfaction. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/30/2019

We thank you for taking the time to speak with Justin and appreciate you letting us know it was meant to be a 5 star rating. We value and appreciate all of our wonderful guests and any feedback to help us continue to better our organization is always welcome. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Pretty average
Average
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our apologies we were only average. We strive to exceed your expectations. Roger will be following up with you shortly.

2011 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2019 Category: Service
car alarm purchase and programming
Some one (Justin) cared about my review enough to contact me. Wonderful feeling for me.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Alarm remote replacement
Great.. Nice people
Not so great... Too slow
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the amount of time needed to complete your service. Justin, your service consultant will be following up with you shortly. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/12/2019

We appreciate you speaking with Justin and taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Cory S.
2015 Hyundai Equus
04/21/2019 Category: Service
long wait. very long wait
oil change should be 30minutes, especially with an appointment time. waited 2 plus hours
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and our apologies for the uncharacteristic amount of time needed to complete your service. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

MA
Michael A.
Ponte Vedra, FL
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Review
I am going to indicate “no” below as you force me to do so. In truth I cannot say yes or no until the tire leak is fixed.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Slow tire leaks are very difficult to find at times and again, we are sorry that the valve stem did not correct the problem. Danny, your service consultant will be following up with you. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Christalyn S.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Paying for someone else’s miles
I was extremely disappointed that the services I was advised were due by your online scheduling system were incorrect. The service I scheduled based on your systems recommendation for my vehicle was estimated to be $149. I received a call as the shuttle pulled up to my home advising that the services currently due would cost over $600! And along with the incorrect information advised by your scheduling system I was very disappointed to be advised that a vehicle purchased less than a year ago was not serviced based on the next scheduled interval prior to purchase. My vehicle had over 40,000 miles when I purchased it which is more than halfway to the 60,000 mile service interval. Less than a year and approximately 12,000 miles later I am now charged for 60,000 mile maintenance, that is really unacceptable and not customer focused at all. I have not put 60,000 miles of wear on the vehicle, I am paying for the prior owners driving experience. This recent service has truly changed my opinion of my overall experience related to this vehicle purchase.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and our sincere apologies for any miscommunication.  The scheduled services are for maintaining your vehicle going forward with mileage, not for previous miles driven.
 Justin, your service consultant will be following up with you.

JO
James O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Service not up to speed
I went in for an oil change and was told they also had to perform a software update.

The service took about 2.5 hours to complete with no update during the service.

Not good.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 02/04/2019

Our sincere apologies for the extra time needed to complete your software update and service. Justin, your consultant will be following up with you.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Justin today and sharing your concerns with us. It is through candid feed back we are able to improve our processes. Once again, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Mary C.
Palm Coast, FL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Follow up to previous review
Customer service rep contacted me following my review and apologized for the excessive wait time for an oil change. I was offered a perk for my trouble. Thank you for calling me regarding my concerns.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excessive service wait for simple oil change.
Went in for a simple oil change (express), scheduled in advance. It took nearly 2 hours for a service rep to come to tell me the work was completed and another 20 to 30 minutes for them to wash my car. My appointment was at 9:30 a.m. and did not leave the dealership until noon! I should have billed them for MY time!!!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies for the extra time needed to complete your service. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you. We are committed to exceeding your exceptions.

Columbia, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies for being short staffed due to unforeseen illnesses. We have added personnel to help in speeding our processes. Danny will be following up with you shortly.

Millard S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/08/2019 Category: Service
In need of renovation
Nice service representative. Short on staff on Saturday. Rundown, dirty waiting room & restrooms with minimal amenities. Service on vehicle was acceptable, but ran out of time to complete all work.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for sharing your candid comments with us. Tunde will be following up with you shortly. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for speaking with Tunde and letting us know about your experience in our waiting lounge. We have ordered replacement chairs and informed our new cleaning crew.

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Long wait this time
Had an appointment for a brake repair that was estimated would be about 2 hours. Waited hour and a half without status updates before finally getting the loaner car I'd reserved in advance. Car took 6.5 hours to finish.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. Roger will be following up with you shortly. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

12/31/2018 Category: Service
Could have been better
1st basic oil change w/h new car, was expecting to be wowed b/c we had such a great buying experience and was disappointed. Took a long time, and a minor issue that I requested to he looked at was not. Staff was very friendly but person going over inspection had no idea that I had even made a request to have something looked at.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies on the extra amount of time needed to complete your service. Your service consultant will be following up with you. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Palm Coast, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Importance of customer satisfaction!
I had service done to my car and the wait was significantly longer than I expected. I was frustrated and could not understand why it was taking so long. When I complained the Service Manager Cheryl came out to explain the length of time that it takes to do the work. When she realized that it was never conveyed to me about a diagnostic update being performed; she understood my frustration. After her sincere apology; she went one step further to make amends and did not charge me for the service that I originally brought the car in for. I think that was above and beyond and I will definitely return to Hyundai of St Augustine again.

12/26/2018 Category: Service
A bad situation made right!
Normally great, just a bad day but Service Manager realized that it was their error and thus there was no charge. I feel she was sincerely apologetic and I am satisfied.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and our apologies for the extra time needed to complete your updates. Cheryl will be following up with you.

Dennis W.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
I was offered a free oil change to resolve the issue.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and courteous but a 2 hour wait for an oil change is not acceptable to me. I would definitely lease or buy from them again, but service area leaves a lot to be desire. Not the first time I have had long wait for oil change.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the extra time needed to complete your services. Cheryl will be reaching out to follow up with you.

11/28/2018 Category: Service
Took too long
Had a 9 a.m. appt, no reason to be backed up. Took nearly two hours for basic service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the extra amount of time needed to complete your services. Danny, your service consultant will be following up with you.

Salvatore S.
Elkton, FL
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
No communication
Sal s
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/26/2018

Hello

I am sorry for the inconvenience i will be having your Service Advisor
look into the issue and contact you about this matter.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Tunde today and again our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding.

Mark S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The people are nice and courteous
The car cleaning needs improvement. Little difference in the cleaning... windows were not done.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. Our sincere apologies for the complimentary service wash, our detail manager will be addressing this. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you shortly.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good Service/Dealership
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback with us. Our sincere apologies for trouble you have had with your sunroof and we did contact Hyundai regarding the issue. We will be following up with you shortly.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
OK, not great
see commentary in questionnaire.. no need to rewrite it all is there?dddddd
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. Danny, your service consultant will be following up with you.