2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Everyone friendly, kind and knowledgeable.
Have been a customer since moving to St. Augustine two years ago. Bought my Elantra in Jacksonville, Fl. and was so happy to find a nice service department.

01/09/2020 Category: Service
Service area
Was treated rudely by service man who wrote up. Everyone else is fantastic. Have been here many times, problem this time.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We take your feedback very seriously and will be following up with you shortly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

Jack W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/22/2019 Category: Service
I was concerned with the length of time for my oil change.

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Too long
My time is important to me as your time is to you. If my car is not going in 40 minutes late why doesn’t my appointment start 40 minutes later? I would recommend this business or sales but service yes questionable
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Our sincere apologies for the additional time to service your vehicle. We understand and value all of our guest's time and Justin will be following up with you soon. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

KK
Kathryn K.
East Palatka, FL
08/02/2019 Category: Service
A team with your interests in mind
I have an ongoing issue that is hard to duplicate but Roger and Joe and the whole Hyundai team are working to resolve it. I believe in their expertise.

08/02/2019 Category: Service
Outside of the ordinary be cause heartbreak
Muy dealership couldn't fix my problem because for one issue, they couldn't replicate the issue so they did nothing. The part for the other issue wasn't onsite, so I wait.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. My sincere apologies for not being able to duplicate any issues with your turn signals. That is the reason we had you road test it with Roger to try and have you demonstrate it not working. Intermittent concerns are always the most frustrating to diagnose. If we are able replicate the problem, we can fix it. It is not that we don't believe you, it is that we need to know what to replace in order to correct it. My apologies if our explanation was not acceptable and that we did not stock the window regulator for your vehicle. Roger will be following up with you shortly.

Jeffrey P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Fair is Fair
With regard to my recent 2 star review of your dealership, I want to thank Cheryl the service rep for contacting me. The dealerships concern is appreciated. I will be returning to the dealership next week to recheck the wear on my tires with the technician. Additionally a free alignment check will be performed. Hopefully, this will turn a very unsatisfying experience back to the 5 star dealership that I have been using for the past 2 1/2 years.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Concerned
I have been in Florida for 2 1/2 years and have used your dealership faithfully to service my Genesis. I have given 5 star reviews each time.
However, I am very concerned about my last visit. I recently purchased new tires at a local establishment. I did not purchase at your dealership because the tires that were on my vehicle were not included in your most recent promotion. Upon completion of my oil change service the sales rep advised that I had substantial wear on my new tires (3,000 miles). The rep suggested doing an alignment on my Genesis. I explained that if alignment was necessary the establishment that sold me the tires would have recommended (they did not). I returned to the that establishment to advise what I had been told by Hyundai. They checked out my tires while I was there and showed me no wear. Now I am not sure whether Hyundai is trying to sell services not needed or the mechanic made a mistake. I will now have to wait and see what happens to the tires over time. But I can tell you this, I will now consider service somewhere else.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/12/2019

Good Morning

I apologize for the the inconvenience and Tunde will be
contacting you in regard to this issue

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to reinspect your Genesis and confirm our findings. We are committed to exceeding your expectations and sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty.

Carrie M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Long Time to Wait
I arrived to my appointment a couple of minutes early to find 6 cars ahead of me. I waited in line for 20 minutes before being checked in. I didn’t get my car back for another hour and 20 minutes. A nearly 2 hour oil change is excessive.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you.

WZ
Ward Z.
Welaka, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Roger tried
Roger was a very cooperative person and really tried to help take care of my concerns. They have actually changed policy on one of my concerns, but overall, I do not consider their technicians to be competent to continue to provide service to my vehicle.
Unresolved issues that remain include a very confusing safety/maintenance checklist that is poorly designed and confusing unless each item is reviewed and discussed. Of great concern was the confession that because I had a new car, some items were not really checked. Not sure what was skipped, but everything had a tick in the box as if it had been checked.
I have always maintained my own vehicles and I still believe that anyone who works on my car must do the job as well as I do and has the same respect for my car as I do. I just do not feel that way with the group here. As this is my personal feeling, I would still say that Roger really tries and if you are unfamiliar with maintenance, then this is a place that you can go for honest repair service.

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Not the best place to go
Not sure if I will return. A lot of nice talk, but unfortunately, no action to perform. Too far to return for average/below average service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the detail department equipment failure and not being able to complete your complimentary wash and the seat not being returned to the original position. We will meet with our detail manager and while we have no control of the equipment malfunction, they should of offered to vacuum your vehicle. This survey is based on how well Roger, your service consultant performed. We are committed to exceeding your expectations and again our apologies for the unusual circumstances with your visit. Roger will be following up with you.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for speaking with Roger today and allowing us to complete your vehicle wash.

HL
Harry L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
THAT THEY CARE ENOUGH TO TRY MAKE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS.
ROGER THANKS FOR CALLING .

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs to be honest
Same as above
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. We pride ourselves on exceeding our guest's expectations and sincerely appreciate your remarks. We are always looking to improve our guest's experiences and do have new chairs on order. Roger, your service consultant will be following up with you.

MA
Martin A.
Jacksonville, FL
2013 Hyundai Equus
02/05/2019 Category: Service
2013 Equus
Already explained
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and bringing this to our attention. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. We will be addressing this with our parts manager. Tunde, your service consultant  will be following up with you.

FM
Frank M.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Worst service ever
No communication AT ALL by their service department. Waited over an hour before I could find someone who could tell me where my car was. Beware of this dealership.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our sincere apologies for the non communication. We will make sure to take address our check in process as this is very uncharacteristic. Tunde will be following up with you.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center for the 4th straight quarter.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for speaking with us and helping us better our processes. Happy Holidays from our family to yours.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Check in service is great
Check in was quick

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Tucson still has poor rough acceleration
I have tried to get my Tucson fixed since the day I picked it up. I have a 2017 Tucson that jerks when driving slowly in traffic and erratic acceleration. Still not fixed.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies for your Tucson still having issues. Danny, your service consultant will be following up with you shortly.

Jacksonville, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
Upon reviewing the repair issues from my previous visit, service did handle the area pertaining to them to my satisfaction. The repair was done in a timely fashion to Genesis specifications. The completed repairs were communicated with full explanations to all areas requested.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication. Need improvement with serving new business clients from my experience. There’s room for improvement.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Resolved
Thanks so much for your attention to addressing my concerns regarding my recent service review.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Know your job
needs serious improvement
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Justin, your service consultant will be following up with you shortly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for speaking with Justin today and again our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

RP
Richard P.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick response
I appreciate the phone call in response to my original review. Knowing the management is concerned about what customers think about the service being provided is important. I don’t expect any special consideration but I would hope something is done to improve the time it takes to get all vehicles serviced. Thank you. Richard Porter

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Will not lease another Hyundai. Routine service takes too long.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the amount of time it took to service your vehicle. We will be following up with you shortly and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for speaking with Roger today and we are appreciate the feedback. We are always looking to improve and have added additional express technicians.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
I never get good service
I never get good service. I feel like a bother.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We will be following up with you to see what went wrong and how we can improve to exceed your expectations.

It's official!  6 Times in a row!!!

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center for Now the 6th  consecutive quarter!!!

Jose R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick to resolve any issue
I have had some problems but Joe is making sure they are getting fixed immediately and properly. Thank You!

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I have had 3 service visits for the same issue now I have to have a forth. Hopefully this will be my last visit and this issue will be resolved
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Roger today. Again, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused and rest assured we will make sure to get this right for you. Our guest's satisfaction is our number 1 goal.

It's official!  6 Times in a row!!!