Overall Rating 4.6111103/5Overall Rating 4.6111103/5Overall Rating 4.6111103/5Overall Rating 4.6111103/5rating 4.6111103
Overall Rating 2.2291644/5Overall Rating 2.2291644/5rating 2.2291644rating 2.2291644rating 2.2291644

KK
Kathryn K.
East Palatka, FL
08/02/2019 Category: Service
A team with your interests in mind
I have an ongoing issue that is hard to duplicate but Roger and Joe and the whole Hyundai team are working to resolve it. I believe in their expertise.

08/02/2019 Category: Service
Outside of the ordinary be cause heartbreak
Muy dealership couldn't fix my problem because for one issue, they couldn't replicate the issue so they did nothing. The part for the other issue wasn't onsite, so I wait.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. My sincere apologies for not being able to duplicate any issues with your turn signals. That is the reason we had you road test it with Roger to try and have you demonstrate it not working. Intermittent concerns are always the most frustrating to diagnose. If we are able replicate the problem, we can fix it. It is not that we don't believe you, it is that we need to know what to replace in order to correct it. My apologies if our explanation was not acceptable and that we did not stock the window regulator for your vehicle. Roger will be following up with you shortly.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center.

Jeffrey P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Fair is Fair
With regard to my recent 2 star review of your dealership, I want to thank Cheryl the service rep for contacting me. The dealerships concern is appreciated. I will be returning to the dealership next week to recheck the wear on my tires with the technician. Additionally a free alignment check will be performed. Hopefully, this will turn a very unsatisfying experience back to the 5 star dealership that I have been using for the past 2 1/2 years.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Concerned
I have been in Florida for 2 1/2 years and have used your dealership faithfully to service my Genesis. I have given 5 star reviews each time.
However, I am very concerned about my last visit. I recently purchased new tires at a local establishment. I did not purchase at your dealership because the tires that were on my vehicle were not included in your most recent promotion. Upon completion of my oil change service the sales rep advised that I had substantial wear on my new tires (3,000 miles). The rep suggested doing an alignment on my Genesis. I explained that if alignment was necessary the establishment that sold me the tires would have recommended (they did not). I returned to the that establishment to advise what I had been told by Hyundai. They checked out my tires while I was there and showed me no wear. Now I am not sure whether Hyundai is trying to sell services not needed or the mechanic made a mistake. I will now have to wait and see what happens to the tires over time. But I can tell you this, I will now consider service somewhere else.
CHERYL B. from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/12/2019

Good Morning

I apologize for the the inconvenience and Tunde will be
contacting you in regard to this issue

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to reinspect your Genesis and confirm our findings. We are committed to exceeding your expectations and sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty.

Carrie M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Long Time to Wait
I arrived to my appointment a couple of minutes early to find 6 cars ahead of me. I waited in line for 20 minutes before being checked in. I didn’t get my car back for another hour and 20 minutes. A nearly 2 hour oil change is excessive.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Tunde, your service consultant will be following up with you.

WZ
Ward Z.
Welaka, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Roger tried
Roger was a very cooperative person and really tried to help take care of my concerns. They have actually changed policy on one of my concerns, but overall, I do not consider their technicians to be competent to continue to provide service to my vehicle.
Unresolved issues that remain include a very confusing safety/maintenance checklist that is poorly designed and confusing unless each item is reviewed and discussed. Of great concern was the confession that because I had a new car, some items were not really checked. Not sure what was skipped, but everything had a tick in the box as if it had been checked.
I have always maintained my own vehicles and I still believe that anyone who works on my car must do the job as well as I do and has the same respect for my car as I do. I just do not feel that way with the group here. As this is my personal feeling, I would still say that Roger really tries and if you are unfamiliar with maintenance, then this is a place that you can go for honest repair service.

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Not the best place to go
Not sure if I will return. A lot of nice talk, but unfortunately, no action to perform. Too far to return for average/below average service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the detail department equipment failure and not being able to complete your complimentary wash and the seat not being returned to the original position. We will meet with our detail manager and while we have no control of the equipment malfunction, they should of offered to vacuum your vehicle. This survey is based on how well Roger, your service consultant performed. We are committed to exceeding your expectations and again our apologies for the unusual circumstances with your visit. Roger will be following up with you.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for speaking with Roger today and allowing us to complete your vehicle wash.

HL
Harry L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
THAT THEY CARE ENOUGH TO TRY MAKE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS.
ROGER THANKS FOR CALLING .

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs to be honest
Same as above
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. We pride ourselves on exceeding our guest's expectations and sincerely appreciate your remarks. We are always looking to improve our guest's experiences and do have new chairs on order. Roger, your service consultant will be following up with you.

MA
Martin A.
Jacksonville, FL
2013 Hyundai Equus
02/05/2019 Category: Service
2013 Equus
Already explained
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us and bringing this to our attention. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. We will be addressing this with our parts manager. Tunde, your service consultant  will be following up with you.

FM
Frank M.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Worst service ever
No communication AT ALL by their service department. Waited over an hour before I could find someone who could tell me where my car was. Beware of this dealership.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our sincere apologies for the non communication. We will make sure to take address our check in process as this is very uncharacteristic. Tunde will be following up with you.

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center for the 4th straight quarter.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for speaking with us and helping us better our processes. Happy Holidays from our family to yours.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Check in service is great
Check in was quick

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Tucson still has poor rough acceleration
I have tried to get my Tucson fixed since the day I picked it up. I have a 2017 Tucson that jerks when driving slowly in traffic and erratic acceleration. Still not fixed.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies for your Tucson still having issues. Danny, your service consultant will be following up with you shortly.

Jacksonville, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
Upon reviewing the repair issues from my previous visit, service did handle the area pertaining to them to my satisfaction. The repair was done in a timely fashion to Genesis specifications. The completed repairs were communicated with full explanations to all areas requested.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication. Need improvement with serving new business clients from my experience. There’s room for improvement.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Resolved
Thanks so much for your attention to addressing my concerns regarding my recent service review.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Know your job
needs serious improvement
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Justin, your service consultant will be following up with you shortly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for speaking with Justin today and again our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

RP
Richard P.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick response
I appreciate the phone call in response to my original review. Knowing the management is concerned about what customers think about the service being provided is important. I don’t expect any special consideration but I would hope something is done to improve the time it takes to get all vehicles serviced. Thank you. Richard Porter

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Will not lease another Hyundai. Routine service takes too long.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the amount of time it took to service your vehicle. We will be following up with you shortly and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for speaking with Roger today and we are appreciate the feedback. We are always looking to improve and have added additional express technicians.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
I never get good service
I never get good service. I feel like a bother.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We will be following up with you to see what went wrong and how we can improve to exceed your expectations.

It's official!  6 Times in a row!!!

Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for helping make us the #1 Hyundai Customer Satisfaction Service Center for Now the 6th  consecutive quarter!!!

Jose R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick to resolve any issue
I have had some problems but Joe is making sure they are getting fixed immediately and properly. Thank You!

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I have had 3 service visits for the same issue now I have to have a forth. Hopefully this will be my last visit and this issue will be resolved
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Roger today. Again, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused and rest assured we will make sure to get this right for you. Our guest's satisfaction is our number 1 goal.

Ponte Vedra, FL
08/01/2018 Category: Service
customer service status quo.
I do not know if my customer service concerns were met. I received emails saying that this issue was going to be addressed. His email says he is going to correct the issues. Are the corrected? I have not been back to confirm. Has anyone tested the training and proceses? I have not. Therefore, my overall rating for my actual service experience remains the same.

I did receive two emails from Joe K. I made my suggestions on customer service improvements in the service area. His reply email is below:
From: Joe King Date: 8/2/2018 8:42 AM (GMT-05:00) To: Jessica Bress Subject: Re: Thank you for your survey
Good morning Mrs. Bress,
Thank you again for taking the time to share this with me so that I may address these concerns promptly. We have had some personnel changes recently and I need to make sure our new team members are effectively trained asap. Our reputation to customer satisfaction has been #1 in our district and with your candid feedback I am confident we will continue to retain that title. I am going to send you a check for $50.00 for the inconvenience we caused and while I understand this in no way makes up for level of service you experienced, I do ask that you fill out a Re-score survey (that I will be sending out to you) and I hope we can win back your confidence on your next visit with us. Please feel free to contact me personally if I may ever be of assistance.

My reply to his email is below:
Thank you for your reply. With your attention to executing, implementing, and monitoring the customer service training and process improvements should result in positive customer experiences.

No need to send me $50.00. My expectation was to express my concern. I did so with the survey and your contact with me.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service Skills
Access to Service Department Service Advisors confusing and time consuming. No direction from Dealership Operator to contact Service Advisor.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We will be reaching out to you shortly and again we appreciate you for bringing this to our attention.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for speaking with me today and allowing us the opportunity to improve our organization through your candid feedback. Our number 1 goal is customer satisfaction and I appreciate your assistance and hope to regain your confidence by achieving this goal.

Hastings, FL
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Review
Having trouble getting a wiperblade fixed on a new car. Disappointed in the service.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the wiper not cleaning well still. We will be reaching out to you to follow up and make sure we get this corrected.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for speaking with Tunde today and allowing us the chance to make this right.

JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 07/24/2018

Happy to hear we were able to get your windshield wiper issues corrected. Please let us know if there is ever an issue and it would be our pleasure to assist in making it right.

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Too much! Too long !
Administration should be truthful on what services to expect .
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. I will be following up with you personally to see how we may improve.

Joseph C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Previous service issue
Thank you for your concerns Cheryl. Always a pleasure doing business with you. Sincerely Joseph Cifelli

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai vehicles are the best.
Never let your guard down. Always strive for the best.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. Cheryl, your service consultant will be following up with you.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Not 100% happy.
Wish they came out and talked to me before my service was done. Not sure I will be back.
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. Our apologies for the level service you experienced. Danny, your service advisor will be following up with you.

KA
Kathryn A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Driver's Seat Soiled by Tech's Dirty Pants
Minimum protocol of using a paper seat protector were not used when my vehicle was serviced.
Stains from a tech's pants are now in several spots on the driver's seat, which is cloth.
Not sure if the spots are grease or what but Hyundai did not seem the least bit concerned
that this had occurred. No apologies. Just a "we'll clean it at your next service". Unacceptable, Hyundai!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for brining this to our attention. Our sincere apologies for the uncharacteristic level of service you received. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to correct this for you.

Derek H.
Elkton, FL
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Taking care of any issues
My experience with Hyundai of St. Augustine was great. The service department took care of all issues that came up and stand behind their word. Thank you! Way to go! I would recommend them to a friend!
JOE K., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Hyundai of St. Augustine responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for speaking with me and allowing us the opportunity to correct this for you. Once again, my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Appreciate the feedback concerning the complimentary service wash and will convey this to our detail manager right away. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I may ever be of assistance.