Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Eric B.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/19/2019
Lowest price, best quality parts, highest level of service. You CAN get all 3 here
As a multiple MB vehicle owner ( currently own 5), I have always headed for the Mercedes Benz dealer for service in PS because I thought that was my only and best choice. Until my last 2 visits. Let me explain. 2013 GL450 w 55K miles has a clunk in the rear suspension. Took it to the dealer, needed 2 rear shock absorbers. $2900 later, its fixed. ok. Come back to PS 2 months later, car is flat on the suspension again. ( we put 120 miles on it since the repair, live in Seattle) Back to the dealer, they want another $4500 to repair the front suspension. Feeling totally deceived, I turned to the internet for advice. Found Sean and his reviews, talked to him on the phone, and subsequently retrieved my car from the dealer and brought it to International Motors.
Price quoted was $1500 less than the dealer; job was done by the next day, and he even delivered the car back to my home away from home.
Honest, loyal, trustworthy.
I now have a friend in the business!
Thanks to Sean and Fred for a job well done.
You earned all of my future business.

BY
Bruce Y.
Porsche Cayman
07/13/2019
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Won't take my Porsche Cayman S anywhere else. Sean has been my "go-to" guy for several years.

Doris S.
BMW Z3
06/20/2019
Knowledge & Testing Equipment
Sean, has been the owner and advisor to us since owning our beloved ‘96 BMW Z3. Through the years finding replacement parts had become more difficult along with passing the smog certification but Sean and his crew always came through. He also services my ‘06 Mercedes Benz. We now have a newer Z4 and International Motors will continue to be our automotive service choice.

Mike M.
La Quinta, CA
BMW Z3
06/14/2019
Friendly service
I am so happy with the work performance of International Motors. Sean and his team are friendly and the work is done promptly. They always call with updates and or suggestions. I would recommend International Motors to Everyone.

Karen S.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/13/2019
REAL professionals.

David M.
BMW Z4
05/28/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were friendly. They were knowledgeable. They completed the work in a timely manner. They completed the service at the right price.

MF
Michael Edwin F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/24/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Facility looked like a new car dealership.
Same as above

RP
Randy P.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Acura 3.2TL
05/14/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
Sean and the crew know there stuff and get if fixed right the first time.

Michael R.
Porsche 911
05/11/2019
Great first impression
Based on online reviews, I made an appointment for my newly purchased Porsche. I reviewed the previous maintenance records with Sean and set an appointment. Unfortunately the day before the appointment I called to reschedule because of work conflicts. I dropped it off early to be serviced the next day as scheduled. Much to my pleasant surprise, they called at end of the day to come pick up my car, serviced and ready ! Saved me the hassle of alternate transportation! No worries about my Porsche left overnite at their facility. Great first impression!

LN
Lynda N.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Lynda said she was happy with the service.

Mercedes-Benz E320
04/28/2019
95 Benz Cabriolet
Well organized, detailed quote, very good communication. This NOT a low cost repair service, but a reasonable alternative to a dealership service department.

EC
Earni C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Earni said they are the best around. He said they are very honest.

James W.
San Rafael, CA
Porsche Panamera
04/12/2019
Great service experience!!
My car was delivered on time, on budget and ready to go!! Fred was great!!! Thanks for taking care of my pride and joy!!

Maryam B.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Maryam said the staff was professional and did a great job.

Darwin S.
Audi S8
03/09/2019
Head lamp replacement
These guy's are incredible. In and out in 10 minutes. The head lamp was in stock for my S8 Audi.
Thanks

HO
Harold J O.
03/07/2019
Consistent Excellence
Smog check due--just drop in and you're taken care of immediately and on your way in just minutes...with a pleasant atmosphere and great customer service.

Dave C.
Palm Desert, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Dave said they are very prompt with their service. They do a great job. They diagnosed the situation well and they fixed it.

Bill H.
Ford Edge
02/28/2019
Extended Warranty Work
My extended warranty referred me to International. I was pleased with the service of all I came in contact with. I have a one year warranty from International for parts and labor. Something like that shows you how dedicated they are. No offense. I hope I only need to come back for maintenance work and not for redeeming the 1 yrs warranty. Great job Sean!

RF
Ray F.
Porsche Cayman
02/28/2019
Professional, friendly service.
Sean was able to get the car in for service the same day I called. The work done was very professional.

Carl W.
La Quinta, CA
02/20/2019
Rust problems with brakes
The staff at International motors fixed my disc brake problem caused by road salt damage while car was operated in New York state. Now with new wheel hubs the brakes work great. Thanks.