International Motors

Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75
George G. ReScore Review on 03/07/2016
"follow up"
It will all get sorted out
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CL600
Service Date: 03/01/2016
Review Created: 03/03/2016 04:46 PM

"One problem solved, I think, but now I have another"
So I pick up my car, and now the stereo is not working - no sound. It worked when I drove the car in for another repair. Frustrated!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CL600
Service Date: 03/01/2016
Review Created: 03/03/2016 04:46 PM
Sean Z. at International Motors responded on 03/04/2016

Hi George
Sorry about you Stereo problem.
As per our conversation we had this morning we repaired your car's short circuit by diagnosing and replacing the RCM moduel which was causing the battery to go flat.  You had installed a switch at the battery cable to shut down the power to the car but unfortunatly this powering down resets every module (50 or so)in the car and when you complete the circuit by turning the main switch on a module may not wake up or may go to sleep for good.   I was not aware of you Stereo system until now. If you like I can take a look to see if it turns out to be a simple repair such as a fuse.

Regards
Sean Z
Bosch Master Technician 1/38 BSCS

Greg L. ReScore Review on 11/01/2015
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Sean explained and I agree and have changed my rating."
PLease change my rating to a 5
Vehicle: BMW 530i
Service Date: 10/22/2015
Review Created: 10/23/2015 08:31 PM

"Excellent repair in a very clean and organized environment."
Excellent and fast repair, BUT very expensive. Initial exam was $300.00 and that was only for them determining what was wrong! Would I go bback? Yes I would!
Vehicle: BMW 530i
Service Date: 10/22/2015
Review Created: 10/23/2015 08:31 PM
Sean Z. at International Motors responded on 10/27/2015

Hello Mr. Lancaster
   Thank you for your review, as I explained on the phone we got the initial authorization so we can pinpoint the exact problem with your ignition Key turning and turning and not starting the car. We had to tear down the steering column, break the steering lock, seperate the ignition thumbler seperate the electical part just to find which part was broken. We saved you the thumbler & the electrical part which saved money and three days waiting time(Thumblers are special order). At last we did save you over four to five hundred dollars.  I hope this answers any missunderestanding.

Regards:

Service Date: 12/29/2014
Review Created: 01/01/2015 07:46 AM
Sean Z. at International Motors responded on 01/05/2015

Hi Kari
Whenever we are scored low we get an email to respond and per our conversation I am glad that you were pleased with our 'B' Service on your Mercedes Benz and we were able to save you over $250.00 from the Agency.
   Your scoring reminds me of my Modern Algebra professor I had in college which graded on curve and 56 to 68% was a B.
Regards
Sean Zarrinkouh
Bosch Master Technician (1/38)

Delacey A. on 08/22/2013
Delacey said the business will usually give him a time frame. He brought his vehicle in for some diagnostic checks. He expected to hear something from them by the end of the day. They did not call him until the next morning.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/15/2013
Review Created: 08/22/2013
Robert R. ReScore Review on 10/11/2012
"Correction on rating"
I meant to give International Motors 5 stars, and so this correction. Highly recommend this excellent company!
Vehicle: BMW 745Li
Service Date: 09/06/2012
Review Created: 10/01/2012 07:18 PM

"Great service experience"
Sean knows BMW cars. Great dealer alternative and fair prices. Thanks.
Vehicle: BMW 745Li
Service Date: 09/06/2012
Review Created: 10/01/2012 07:18 PM
Sean Z. at International Motors responded on 10/11/2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review and we are glad that you are happy with our services, however the way the scoring system works i directly depends on the number of stars we achieve. Thanks Sean