Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Kevin Richard M.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/23/2018
Good follow-up
Appreciate your follow-up. We are good! Just please remember to tell anyone who inquires that your price already includes the coupon discount.
Best,
Kevin

02/23/2018
Check the pricing
I called to ask the price of a smog check. I was told it was $45. I had an online coupon for $12 so I assumed my final price would be around $33. Upon arrival I was told my total was $45 WITH the coupon. I expressed my concerns about a misrepresentation. After some discussion and explanation from the company, I was offered a $5 discount. I did appreciate this gesture and was assured the company would be more transparent about pricing in the future. My recommendation is only because I was given a discount and pricing was explained to me. The owner/manager was forthright and cordial about the misunderstanding.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 03/29/2018

Hi Kevin
   I have been performing Smog Check since May of 1986.
Sorry for the missunderstanding, we have been offering a coupon for couple of years and our regular price is $57.00
We also quote our price with certificate included.
I am glad that I was able to have your car smoged within 20 minutes while you were waiting and hope that you would give us another chance.

Regards Sean Z BSCS Bosch Master technician

GG
George G.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Mercedes-Benz CL600
03/03/2016
It will all get sorted out

03/03/2016
One problem solved, I think, but now I have another
So I pick up my car, and now the stereo is not working - no sound. It worked when I drove the car in for another repair. Frustrated!
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 03/04/2016

Hi George
Sorry about you Stereo problem.
As per our conversation we had this morning we repaired your car's short circuit by diagnosing and replacing the RCM moduel which was causing the battery to go flat.  You had installed a switch at the battery cable to shut down the power to the car but unfortunatly this powering down resets every module (50 or so)in the car and when you complete the circuit by turning the main switch on a module may not wake up or may go to sleep for good.   I was not aware of you Stereo system until now. If you like I can take a look to see if it turns out to be a simple repair such as a fuse.

Regards
Sean Z
Bosch Master Technician 1/38 BSCS

GL
Greg L.
BMW 530i
10/23/2015
Sean explained and I agree and have changed my rating.
PLease change my rating to a 5

10/23/2015
Excellent repair in a very clean and organized environment.
Excellent and fast repair, BUT very expensive. Initial exam was $300.00 and that was only for them determining what was wrong! Would I go bback? Yes I would!
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 10/27/2015

Hello Mr. Lancaster
   Thank you for your review, as I explained on the phone we got the initial authorization so we can pinpoint the exact problem with your ignition Key turning and turning and not starting the car. We had to tear down the steering column, break the steering lock, seperate the ignition thumbler seperate the electical part just to find which part was broken. We saved you the thumbler & the electrical part which saved money and three days waiting time(Thumblers are special order). At last we did save you over four to five hundred dollars.  I hope this answers any missunderestanding.

Regards:

The owner is nice
no comments
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 01/05/2015

Hi Kari
Whenever we are scored low we get an email to respond and per our conversation I am glad that you were pleased with our 'B' Service on your Mercedes Benz and we were able to save you over $250.00 from the Agency.
   Your scoring reminds me of my Modern Algebra professor I had in college which graded on curve and 56 to 68% was a B.
Regards
Sean Zarrinkouh
Bosch Master Technician (1/38)

DA
Delacey A.
Indio, CA
BMW 325i
08/22/2013 Category: Service
Delacey said the business will usually give him a time frame. He brought his vehicle in for some diagnostic checks. He expected to hear something from them by the end of the day. They did not call him until the next morning.

Robert R.
BMW 745Li
10/01/2012
Correction on rating
I meant to give International Motors 5 stars, and so this correction. Highly recommend this excellent company!

10/01/2012
Great service experience
Sean knows BMW cars. Great dealer alternative and fair prices. Thanks.
Sean Z. from International Motors responded on 10/11/2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review and we are glad that you are happy with our services, however the way the scoring system works i directly depends on the number of stars we achieve. Thanks Sean