4.6

Mountain Iron, MN
Toyota Sequoia
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Warranty chrome repair
They were prompt and did good work on my vehicle.

STACY M.

GLENN A.
Babbitt, MN
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Right on time and finished before the time they had told me

DONALD H.
Gilbert, MN
Chevrolet Silverado MD
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Had lubes tech do good job and told me of any concerns .
Ben

Embarrass, MN
10/11/2019 Category: Sales
It was all good!!
Everything was great you went out of way to help me thank you!!

DAVID H.
Grand Rapids, MN
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and friendly salespeople
No hassle quick and friendly salespeople.
I didn't have the long drawn out wait like some dealerships (lately I've waited days to hear back on a vehicle I was interested at a local dealership) very friendly and quick even when being very busy. Thank you!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Littlefork, MN
10/09/2019 Category: Service
service was good and done in a timely fashion.
all good and reasonable price.

NJ
NAOMI J.
Chisholm, MN
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy and trouble free experience.
Had a scheduled service through ToyotaCare. ITM now allows online appt scheduling and I really do appreciate that! Improves service dramatically! I also was allowed to have my dog in the waiting area, which made me really happy because I did not have a place for her to go while I waited.

All service reps were nice and attentive.

MK
MARTHA K.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Tire trouble
My tire was fixed right away!

DANIEL C.
Side Lake, MN
10/05/2019 Category: Service
2019 Toyota Highlander

Eveleth, MN
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Appointment as needed and service provided within time promised.
I called for an appointment and was able to get one on the day and time of day I requested.
When I brought my car in for service, I was promised service would be provided within an hour and it was.
The service desk person, Jake, went over my billing and reviewed the inspection done completely with me before I left.

EW

Grand Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Chevy work
Iron Trail Motors is great and the people are out standing,
Al in Chevy service. Thanks : keep up the good work

JOHN D.
International Falls, MN
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
They are disorganized
We will not be returning customers or referring anyone to this dealership. When we arrived we already had in mind the vehicle we wanted and what amenities we wanted with it. We did a test drive on a truck but that was not the one we were going to buy as we wanted cloth seats, they said they did not have any of that type of truck on there lot and we wanted the truck we were getting to have the bed lined and cloth seats. Well we were going to go to another dealership that had everything i was wanting for same price i did not want something on there lot similar i wanted what i had in mind. We decided we would leave and just go to the dealership we were originally looking at purchasing from sense they had the truck we wanted. We told the sales person we would not be making a deal with them as they did not have what we wanted and he said his manager wanted to talk to us before we leave the manager came out said they found 4 trucks just like what we wanted from a dealer they could trade with we were leary on that as we would not get to look it over before they deliver it to us to make sure it had everything we ask for well we decided we would go for it we asked several times if it would be rhino lined and we were assured it would be just like the truck in are town we wanted minus the running boards, well the deliver the truck to us late at night and it was not rhino lined and my husband ask why it wasn't and salesperson says oh not this model and not concerned with the mistake we now have to pay extra to get this done on are own when it should have been like this when we purchase as that is what we asked for. This dealership is very disorganized and does not promise on what customers ask for and are expecting to get.

ROSS H.
Virginia, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Disappointed
Not real thrilled with the service!

Hoyt Lakes, MN
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Stupendous Service
The windshield on our 2018 Corolla got "dinged" and our insurance company wanted us to take it 60 miles from home to be replaced. I spoke with Jake, asking him how he would handle it. He made arrangements for a glass replacement company to come up here. Jake ordered a new windshield from Toyota, The windshield was replaced, Iron Trail recalibrated it, then the glass company billed our insurance directly for everything! Jake made what could have been a really big hassle for us into a problem easily solved.

FS

Hibbing, MN
Chevrolet Trax
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Transparity
Eric good at listening to my questions and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we interested to leasing overall I am very satisfied with my experience.

09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jason in tbe service department.
I was confused about the warrenty service and not happy with what I was being told ... salesman failed to explain the 2yr 25,000 mile service for free ... I was expecting free for another year ... 25,000 came first. Jason took care of me ... I left happy.