JAMES S.
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Very nice waiting area. I like being told the progress of the work and how much longer it will take to complete.
I had a recall notice and made a appointment to have it attended to. The people in the service department were so nice and made me feel like someone special. I live 35 miles from the service center and they kept asking if I was comfortable and offered to take me anywhere in town if I wanted to go. I noticed that they treated all the customers that way. You don't see that very often in this in this fast world. I would absolutely recommend this business to a friend.

ROBERT H.
Aurora, MN
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Very Helpful and saved my car!
First off let me say that Chris in the service department is one of the best customer service reps in the industry. He explained everything that took place during my visit and is very empathetic when need be. I would be proud to have him represent my company, to my customers, any day.

The mechanics found multiple issues with my car that was caused by the previous place I had gotten my oil changed. Iron Trail had to replace my gaskets among other corrections that the "other" place broke and/or forgot to re-install. My car was completely void of oil and Iron Trail provided me with documentation stating the condition the car was in when it arrived. The gasket work was done for free and all I can say is the "other" place better pray my engine doesn't crap out on me due to their negligence.

Iron Trail is the only place I am taking my car from now on and should have been to begin with. It was purchased from them originally I just never had time to make appointments etc.

EJ
EILEEN J.
12/06/2015 Category: Service
Waiting area
Very comfortable, pleasant area in which to wait with coffee, etc., and snacks available.

KIMBERLY B.
Duluth, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
12/04/2015 Category: Sales
Quick and personalized serviced!
I was extremely pleased with the service that I received from Pat Horan.

MT
MITCHELL T.
TOYOTA COROLLA
11/27/2015 Category: Sales
Ease of buying a vehicle.
If you want to go in and buy a car quickly, no bs . . . this place is for you. If you prefer a lengthy, terrible experience, don't visit this dealership.

CYNTHIA B.
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly people.
Excellent service and nice clean dealership

KO
KATHY O.
Britt, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Great experience!
From the moment I arrived for my vehicle's appointment, I was impressed by the young lady at the service desk (kind & helpful). The lounge was awesome with the great coffee, other beverages, popcorn and reading materials. The work on my vehicle was satisfactory! I also appreciated getting my vehicle's 'report card' to know what was done and the status of tires, brakes, fluids, etc.

SE
SCOTT E.
Makinen, MN
SCION XB
11/21/2015 Category: Service
fast and on time for appointment
In and out in one hour...great for the things I had done..customer service was great as well..

GN
GEORGE N.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA SIENNA
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Fixed rear brakes on 08 toyota
work done without delay, Efficient service manager

SA
SHARON A.
11/19/2015 Category: Service
Very Friendly
I always get great friendly service

SF
SUSAN F.
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Oil change/recall
Was notified of what had to be done on recall..part needed to be ordered. Was given the option of keeping car there overnight or rescheduling

DONALD W.
Climax, MI
JEEP COMPASS
11/17/2015 Category: Sales
friendly sales staff
I was comming from out of state to by a vehicle I reviewed on line. After several conversations with the sales staff I decided to purchase the suv...I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the sale staff was realizing that I has a long drive back . They processed the paper work quickly and I was on my way. There were follow up emails if I had any questions.i couldn't ask for a better experience .

HO
HANNAH O.
11/14/2015 Category: Service
25,000 Check Up
My experience at Iron Trail was great! They were fast and efficient!

MICHAEL S.
Pengilly, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Highlander oil change and tire rotation
Always fast dependable service.

ED
EUGENE D.
Babbitt, MN
11/14/2015 Category: Sales
Good salesman, Matt
Matthew Stenlund was very helpful, explaining the electronics, and other equipment, on our new Camry. Courteous, followed up with phone call next day.

AJ
ANDREW J.
CHEVROLET TRAX
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Kind people
My visit was outlined with kind faces and kind words. Quick, accurate service and great amenities in the waiting room kept my comfortable while my Trax was getting serviced.

CP
CHARLES P.
Bovey, MN
11/11/2015 Category: Service
It was great!
My wife and I were treated with kindness and respect. We were informed about our car problems and were provided quick service for our needs thankyou.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Chaska, MN
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Good service - will be back
Friendly, efficient service with a pleasant waiting area.

PO

DARLENE J.
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Good Job
Your employees were very good, they were friendly, took the time to explain what was done and what they found while checking my car. Your waiting room where I sat while waiting for my car was clean and very pleasant.