TL
THOMAS L.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
09/13/2015 Category: Service
They take good care of my PriusV.
IRT is good, in my book.

DICK M.
West Haven, UT
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Exceptional Personal Attention
Called the service department to describe a suspension problem on our 4Runner. We are from out of town, just had traveled 1300 miles. Lauri said to bring it right in. When we got to Iron Trail, Lauri greeted us and started the paperwork immediately, she also had given Tim a heads up that we were coming in, so he immediately took the 4Runner to diagnose the problem. In about an hour he had discovered the source of the problem and had it corrected so that we could drive safely. Tim was as friendly to my wife and I as Lauri was. This was our best experience ever at a car dealership. Chris was also very friendly. Your service team deserves 4 thumbs up.

ANTHONY B.
Eveleth, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
09/11/2015 Category: Sales
Salesman came to make sure we were taking care of as requested
We brought our new vehicle in for mudflaps and we got in when requested and our service was done when promised.

TR
TOM R.
TOYOTA CAMRY
09/06/2015 Category: Service
Appointments
Appointment times are honored. Work times are not prolonged.

JOHN B.
Cloquet, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
09/02/2015 Category: Sales
Go above and beyond!
Great place to buy and the deals are not to be found anywhere else! Awesome service. Couldn't be happier. The went out of the way for us. Thanks!

GH
GARY H.
Babbitt, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
09/02/2015 Category: Service
Very nice people u have there, thanks
I was taking care of right away . Nice employees ,thanks see u's Thursday for more work on my car.

John B.
Cloquet, MN
08/31/2015
Went above and beyond to get my business
Matt , Cindy , General Mgr and staff did a terrific job securing a Toyota Highlander and getting us a second vehicle . Very professional and I will recommend others to them! Great Job!!

JEREMY K.
Eveleth, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/31/2015 Category: Service
excellent customer service!
The service manager Lori was amazing. She answered all my questions and dug into my problem I was having. Iron trail pulled through and did a great job on my truck fast and nice work.

TO

Duluth, MN
TOYOTA AVALON
08/28/2015 Category: Sales
Make you feel welcome...
Not only a warm greeting but listen to us with informative information about the vehicle to be purchased...

FL
FLOYD L.
Virginia, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/28/2015 Category: Service
Expert diagnostics from the service department and reasonable cost to the repair.

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/27/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent Experience
Patrick did a great explaining everything. I felt very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable too.

BRADLEY B.
Chisholm, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/27/2015 Category: Sales
friendly & helpful
Excellent experience. Sales department is very friendly and paperwork was quick & effortless. Very satisfied with our new truck! 🌞

EV
EVERETT V.
Cook, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/25/2015 Category: Service
It's okay.
I know a couple of people there. That's the main reason why I go there. I like Iron Trail's selection.

Janis P.
Cotton, MN
08/24/2015 Category: Sales
Respectful
We have been shopping around for a Toyota Highlander for weeks. It has been both stressful and frustrating for the most part. We came to iron trail and were greeted and helped by Matt Stenlund. He was confident without being pushy. He took time to answer any questions while being respectful of our time and intelligence. He made our trip to Iron Trail Motors a great experience. It was a pleasure to give him our business.

TL
THOMAS L.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
08/20/2015 Category: Service
closest to home
Iron Trail Motors treat me well.

JOSH R.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
The shop people are always friendly and well informed

JIM W.
Grand Forks, ND
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Very helpful when I needed service
While visiting from out of town I had an issue with the car. When I called they said to bring it in "no appointment necessary". The car was repaired quickly and I was on my way. Thank you.

GK
GARY K.
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/17/2015 Category: Sales
very accomadating
They are very interested in keeping my business. I've bought three new vehicles from them.

JOSEPH S.