TL

GAIL M.
Soudan, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
03/19/2015 Category: Sales
knowledgable, friendly sales staff.
I found the staff very easy to work with and very helpful.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/20/2015

Gail-

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2015 Chevy Equinox, we truly appreciate your business. We know you will enjoy the Equinox, one of the nicest and safest SUV's on the road today.

Your purchase of the Equinox is just the start of our continued support to help you maintain your vehicle in peak condition.

We look forward to seeing you here at Iron Trail Motors.

DN
DOUGLAS N.
Duluth, MN
03/08/2015 Category: Service
People were super friendly and helpful
Nice to do business with someone who cares about service and doing right by the customers

CYNTHIA W.
Brownstown Charter Township, MI
CHEVROLET HHR
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
A Dealership without pressure.
Just simply nice people. No pressure, very helpful, very informative and true customer service.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/06/2015

Cynthia-

Although we have not had the opportunity to meet it is a pleasure to do business with you. I'm glad to hear that it was a pleasant experience and from our end it was also. Sometimes these long distance transactions don't alway go this smooth.

I have personally seen the HHR and it is everything it should be and I think you will be very pleased.

GM
GEORGIANN M.
Pengilly, MN
CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED
02/27/2015 Category: Sales
Car selection was good
Ben was very helpful, explained things to us, definitely was worth the drive from Pengilly.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/28/2015

Georgiann-

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to find you the right vehicle. As you know the Chevy Impala is one of the nicest cars on the road today.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback I'm sure Ben will appreciate hearing from you.

MARJORIE B.
TOYOTA YARIS
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Just love them
keep up the great work
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/26/2015

Marjorie-

Thanks for the kind words and good review, we appreciate your business. Stop by anytime we're always here to help.

AA
ANTHONY A.
Eveleth, MN
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/25/2015

Anthony-

We do appreciate your business and the opportunity to help keep your Silverado in top condition. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please call on us anytime we can be of service.

Sue W.
International Falls, MN
02/22/2015 Category: Sales
Very personable!
Sales personnel made buying our new highlander a very pleasant experience.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/23/2015

Sue-

Thank you for your business, you made a great choice with the All-New Highlander. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in top condition.

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone is always friendly and knowledgeable, I feel very comfortable at Iron Trail Motors! Great Customer Service!!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/21/2015

Alissa-

We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Please let us know if how we can be of service.

EV
EVERETT V.
Cook, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
02/06/2015 Category: Sales
People make the place.
I wouldn't think of going any further to buy or lease a vehicle. Good Brand, good people, good service. All Local.

JOAN C.
International Falls, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/31/2015 Category: Service
very customer friendly
The repair dept. mgr. gave me an estimate, wrote it down, and that was what I was charged. I came early for my appt. and the woman at the counter got me in early. She came out and kept me informed of the progress on my truck. She offered to have me taken to the nearby mall for lunch. The amount I was charged was much less than what local non-certified mechanics in town charged and took less than half the time.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/01/2015

Joan-

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service on your Tacoma and look forward to seeing you again.

I will pass your review on to our Toyota service personnel, I know they will appreciate hearing from you.

DAVID B.
Tower, MN
HONDA RIDGELINE
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Great business ethics
Excellent, information as you need it.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/01/2015

David-

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and it's always nice to have the positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call on us to help keep your Honda Ridgeline in peak condition.

MF
Mark F.
Embarrass, MN
01/30/2015 Category: Sales
Very pleased with truck order
Eric and Pat really stepped up to the plate for me. They never pressured me and were very friendly and professional. Absolutely, the best truck I've ever owned. I look forward to great service in the future. Also enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 01/30/2015

Mark-

We really appreciate your business and especially your patience with the ordering process. Congratulations are in order because you have the first new Colorado delivered from Iron Trail Motors.

Enjoy your new truck and know that we are here to help you in the maintenance of your vehicle.

DAVID H.
TOYOTA CAMRY
01/20/2015 Category: Service
oil change
I have always received great service that I can trust

PG
PAULA G.
Bovey, MN
01/01/2015 Category: Service
service department
treated well, friendly staff.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 01/02/2015

Paula-

Thank you for your business, we appreciate the opportunity to help keep your RAV4 in top condition. We also appreciate the kind comments on your visit here, i will be sure to pass that along to our service personnel.

You can count on us to be there when any vehicle needs arise.

LP
LAWRENCE P.
Chisholm, MN
12/31/2014 Category: Service
nice people
clean place well organized
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 01/01/2015

Lawrence-

We do appreciate your continued business and it's important to us to continue to previde you with the experience you expect. Always nice to hear feedback from our customers.

Thanks again.

DN
DEANNA N.
Pengilly, MN
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Personable help!
Was nice to talk to people who were not "pushy". Enjoyed that part of it.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 12/30/2014

Deanna-

Thank you for your businees and I appreciate hearing the nice words regarding your experience. Your business and satisfaction is important to us and we strive to provide good quality customer and vehicle service.

JACK T.
Hibbing, MN
12/24/2014 Category: Service
EFFICENCY
PLEASANT PEOPLE AND FAST AND EFFICEINT SESRVICE
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 12/24/2014

Jack-

We appreciate your business and I'm glad to hear that we are providing the kind of service you expect. Enjoy your RAV4 and let us know how we can contiune to help in the servicing of your vehicle.

KATIE M.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
12/23/2014 Category: Sales
Had a great experience in finding a new vehicle. Matt and Jeff were a great help and provided the best customer service. Definitely glad to have done business with Iron Trail!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 12/24/2014

Katie-

Thank you for the opportunity to help you in the selection and purchase of your new Traverse. I think that you will truly enjoy all the features and options this vehicle offers.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the vehicle and we stand ready to help you in keeping your vehicle in top condition.

LI
LEE I.
Hibbing, MN
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Kind, curteous people
The people at Iron Trail Motors are always friendly and helpful.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 12/17/2014

Lee-

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and thank you for the nice response.

Please call on us wheneven we can be of service.