4.4

MARGARET Z.
Chisholm, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
01/23/2020 Category: Sales
Every one working there were great.
I will be back.

ET
ERIC T.
Embarrass, MN
01/22/2020 Category: Service
extra service for the cancer people
They serviced my truck, warned me about a brake light and took the mouse out of my heater fan.

ROBERT B.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Very nice people that seem very sincere in their effort to help
quick service just nice is all

PH
Nice

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Get you in and out with experienced techs. Sometimes work load makes you wait but it is what it is.

KP
KATHERINE P.
Virginia, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
01/17/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with
Car buying experience was quick and easy.

RP
RHONDA P.
Winton, MN
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service!
I brought my vehicle in for a 5,000 mile check. The service staff was terrific! They answered all my questions & were all very friendly & helpful. They all had great attitudes which I appreciated very much!

Eveleth, MN
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Service provided as requested when needed.

Aurora, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Great sales staff
My salesman was Robbie and he was absolutely wonderful helping my and I get into the vehicle that best fit our needs.

Mountain Iron, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Was told that walk in service was available. So I brought my vehicle in without an appointment and was basically put on the bottom shelf. 5k service took 2 hours. I believe they were trying to make a point. Not very happy with their advertising and not keeping their word.

MIRRANDA H.
Keewatin, MN
01/05/2020 Category: Service
False Advertising, Bad Service
I set to my appointment online and selected a package deal that was supposed to get me an oil change, tire rotatuon , and a few other things for $75; I also mentioned that I had an issue with my windows fogging up... 3 hours and $180 later.... No tire rotation was done, they charged me $80 for "diagnostic," which from my understanding was a guy eyeballing the issue and test driving - the issue was not resolved, but they still charged me... Come to find out on top of all of this, my license plate light was out and my break light was out... This is the first thing they check at Valvoline - I would expect much better service from a dealership specializing in Toyotas. Would never go back.

RICHARD C.
Canyon, MN
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Too bad they didn't check it the first time!
I recently brought my Silverado in for service. While the service I received was adequate, I was disturbed to find that a problem I brought my truck in for 5 years ago was finally addressed. After owning my truck for less than a month, I brought it in because I had very little airflow from my vents when using the heat. This was in January, so the temp outside was predictably cold. I was assured that there was nothing wrong with my heating unit. When the problem continued, I once again requested that the issue be checked, as my air conditioning unit didn't keep up, either. Finally, after owning my truck for 59 month, the tech checked my air filter and it was plugged! Every time I have brought my vehicle in for service the boxes are marked off that my air filter was checked and found satisfactory. Thankfully, I now have a working heater. Unfortunately, I don't feel I can trust that the service department has done what they "say" they have done after "checking" my air filter multiple times a year when it was just done for the first time in all the visits I have made to the dealership.

KV
KEVIN V.
Embarrass, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Front end four wheeldrive noise
Had my truck in twice for the same problem. first time they changed out the left front wheel bearing, . Second time they pulled the drain plug on the transfer case they said there was metal shavings in the oil, they said they changed the transfer case. I received no paperwork after picking the truck up
it was in 2 wheel drive, we got more snow and I put the truck in 4 wheel drive and the same noise was there. I am very dissatisfied with the guess work the dealership's mechanics do. I wouldn't recommend them to no one. I am taking my GM issue to the corporate level,

KA
KELLY A.
Virginia, MN
Toyota C-HR
01/01/2020 Category: Sales
Flexibility
Have been trying for month I trade car for different one. Option finally became available and done in 1 day!

NA
NAOMI A.
Chisholm, MN
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Did what I needed
Just needed routine service and they did what I needed in a reasonable amount of time.