WM
WILLIAM M.
Ely, MN
10/01/2015 Category: Service
15,000 mile Car checkup
I was able to setup a time to have my car checked and recall repairs made to my car that fit my schedule. The work took less time then estimated so I was out the door quickly.

DORIS M.

KRISTINE M.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Working with Pat Horan
Pat was great to work with. No pressure and very knowledgable.

STEVE C.
Minneapolis, MN
09/27/2015 Category: Service
10000 mile service
everything went just right, on time, done early

RY
RICHARD Y.
Soudan, MN
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Paid too much for air filters

Kris M.
09/23/2015 Category: Sales
Great experience
Pat Horan was great to work with!

JENNIFER T.

THOMAS L.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
09/13/2015 Category: Service
They take good care of my PriusV.
IRT is good, in my book.

DICK M.
West Haven, UT
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Exceptional Personal Attention
Called the service department to describe a suspension problem on our 4Runner. We are from out of town, just had traveled 1300 miles. Lauri said to bring it right in. When we got to Iron Trail, Lauri greeted us and started the paperwork immediately, she also had given Tim a heads up that we were coming in, so he immediately took the 4Runner to diagnose the problem. In about an hour he had discovered the source of the problem and had it corrected so that we could drive safely. Tim was as friendly to my wife and I as Lauri was. This was our best experience ever at a car dealership. Chris was also very friendly. Your service team deserves 4 thumbs up.

DT
DAVE T.
Chaska, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
09/11/2015 Category: Service
Horrible
I had a pre-scheduled appointment to check wheel balance. I showed up and there was no paperwork so I must have just needed to be worked in as could be done (I don't know). What I do know is that after 2 hours I was finally told one wheel needed to be balanced and that would take another hour. I paid $109.00 and left with still a wobbly wheel because I had an appointment in Cook. Unrecorded appointment and time slot reserved - unacceptable. 2 hours to check wheel balance - unacceptable. Another whole hour to balance one wheel - unacceptable. $109.00 for THIS experience - unacceptable.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/14/2015

Dave -

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business. Please call Peter Orlich or Lori Layman at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for the review. With your help, we can improve.

Iron Trail Motors

ANTHONY B.
Eveleth, MN
09/11/2015 Category: Sales
Salesman came to make sure we were taking care of as requested
We brought our new vehicle in for mudflaps and we got in when requested and our service was done when promised.

TR
TOM R.
Hibbing, MN
09/06/2015 Category: Service
Appointments
Appointment times are honored. Work times are not prolonged.

JOHN B.
Cloquet, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
09/02/2015 Category: Sales
Go above and beyond!
Great place to buy and the deals are not to be found anywhere else! Awesome service. Couldn't be happier. The went out of the way for us. Thanks!

GH
GARY H.
Babbitt, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
09/02/2015 Category: Service
Very nice people u have there, thanks
I was taking care of right away . Nice employees ,thanks see u's Thursday for more work on my car.

John B.
Cloquet, MN
08/31/2015
Went above and beyond to get my business
Matt , Cindy , General Mgr and staff did a terrific job securing a Toyota Highlander and getting us a second vehicle . Very professional and I will recommend others to them! Great Job!!

JEREMY K.
Eveleth, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/31/2015 Category: Service
excellent customer service!
The service manager Lori was amazing. She answered all my questions and dug into my problem I was having. Iron trail pulled through and did a great job on my truck fast and nice work.

TO

Duluth, MN
TOYOTA AVALON
08/28/2015 Category: Sales
Make you feel welcome...
Not only a warm greeting but listen to us with informative information about the vehicle to be purchased...

FL
FLOYD L.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/28/2015 Category: Service
Expert diagnostics from the service department and reasonable cost to the repair.

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/27/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent Experience
Patrick did a great explaining everything. I felt very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable too.