4.5

Kind Friendly Customer Service. Willing to help you find the right vehicle

JACK T.
Side Lake, MN
03/21/2017 Category: Sales
great people, easy to work with and bend over backwords to get you a good deal
great people to work with, go above and beyond to get you a good deal. everyone is so helpful and pleasant. always fit us in for oil changes or work.

BR
BARB R.
CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Friendly people and fast service

MICHAEL C.
Ely, MN
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Iron Trail Motors got me in when I wanted, got me out quickly and at a great rate for a synthetic oil change.

HP
HEATHER P.
Hibbing, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Great repair and service
I recently had noise coming from my engine area while I was in minneapolis area, brought it to a shop there and was told new engine was what was needed. Drove it home made an appointment for diagnosis with iron trail the mechanic Tim spent over an hour going over it and stuff and found the problem to be just a water pump which was thousands of dollars less of a cost then what the shop in the cities said. Thursday the same week iron trail mechanic Tim did all the repairs and fluids needed to replace the pump and get my car back to good. He is very thorough answered every question I had and let me see what exactly he was seeing before he changed it. Would highly recommend this place for oil changes and car repairs. they didn't try to sell me on stuff I didn't need done they were honest and accommodating with my needs, questions and concerns.

DEBORAH B.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service Exceptional in Service area
With the newest owners, a paradigm shift to customer service has prevailed! Prev owners had crabby people in their front line service area. Hated going there but that has changed. Love the new owners and their staff. Always helpful and honest. Appreciate that.

NJ
NANCY J.
CHEVROLET TRAX
03/12/2017 Category: Service
Oil change, recall, tire rotation
Very good

TH
TERRY H.
Cohasset, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Purchase of a 2017 Tundra
Eric has been great to work with!

Shane B.
03/10/2017
Service and employees
The service and employees were awesome and very helpful

AJ
ALAN J.
Hibbing, MN
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Completely satisfied with you service.
Completely satisfied with you service.

DAVID W.
Grand Rapids, MN
RAM 2500
03/08/2017 Category: Sales
After the sale customer service is terrible
After I bought my vehicle the customer service was terrible. It took a week of me calling to get a response from the dealership to discuss different issues that arose right after I purchased my truck. When my wife brought my truck in to get it worked on the dealership did not have a linen to use for the day that we we promised. When she brought the truck home they had not fixed all the issues. The communication between their departments is non existent.

JOHN M.
TOYOTA SIENNA
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Service appointment on my Toyota Sienna.
My appointment went well. Everything I needed done was done and I hope it was done well. The only problem was I asked to service see if they would change the battery in my Toyota remote door opener. I was told it was too old (12 years old) and it could not be done. Needed to buy a new one for around $220.00. I went to Duluth on Friday and had the battery changed at Batteries Plus for $9.50. Disappointed!!!

MICHAEL M.
Orr, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Good repair experience
I brought my 2012 Camry in for completion of a recall. When I arrived they found out I had 2 more recalls that hadn't been done. They were able to get all 3 done while it was there. They were courteous and explained what was done to my car.

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
03/03/2017 Category: Sales
Having to redo the optional seal/undercoat & misleading information as to warranty oil changes cost a star
Inspite of the issues, I would recommend this dealership to anyone,issues were resolved professionally. Thank you.

BV
BRANDIE V.
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Tahoe experience
Great customer service, did everything they could to make me happy with my purchase!