RK
RUTH K.
CHEVROLET SPARK
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
I am trail has been more than helpful in helping me obtain a vehicle. First I lease my vehicle and after six months decided to purchase it they did everything to make the process as painless as possible.

MARY S.

SUSAN E.
Tower, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
07/21/2015 Category: Service
The service desk people are great!
I thought the service desk people were great. I thought some of the work completed was done sloppy. When I phoned and returned to ask questions about the work-it was not handled well.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/22/2015

Hi Susan, thank you for the review. Our goal is to meet  your expectations. Please call Lori Layman, our Service Manager  to discuss the details of this review. We hope you allow us the opportunity to regain your confidence.

DANIELLE C.
FORD F-150
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Working with Iron Trail Motors and Jon Lind was easy and I was treated great!

TV

WM
WILLIAM M.
TOYOTA SIENNA
07/09/2015 Category: Service
A great line of vehicles, our first Tundra!
We now own our first Toyota truck! We are so happy with our new Tundra! It is again such a pleasure working with Jon Lind. You feel like he is working for you, making sure you get exactly what you want. He works hard with the rest of his team to get you the best deal possible. We ask for him when every we come in.

JEREMY K.
Eveleth, MN
07/07/2015 Category: Service
Heather was very helpful and efficient and answered all the questions I had.
Iron Trail treated me right and answered all the questions I had about my vehicle and my wife's vehicle. Friendly and efficient.

AC
APRIL C.
TOYOTA YARIS
07/06/2015 Category: Sales
Easy Peasy Buying Experience
Iron Trail is great. I was looking for a very specific Yaris and the team found it strait away. The process was smooth. Very easy and open, from the finance dept to driving off the lot. I met the service team and I will not only be bringing the little commuter car for service but my 97 4runner as well. I would highly recommend this business.

DJ
DARRYL J.
Tower, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
07/05/2015 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, usually good work.
My only complaint is that my car still vibrates 70-75 mph.

DJ
DARLENE J.
TOYOTA COROLLA
07/03/2015 Category: Sales
I like your style
I was very pleased with my experience buying a car from you and especially your salesperson Wes Bruemmer. I told him what I wanted and he really listened concerning price, size of car, etc. The second car I sat in was the one I decided I wanted and looked no further. He did not waste my time trying to show me cars that were larger or pricer than I wanted. He also took the time to answer all the questions I asked him. An excellent salesman. Thank you Wes

JOSEPH B.
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
good customer service
Jon Lind was great at finding what I was looking for

EI
ERIC I.
Mountain Iron, MN
07/01/2015 Category: Service
The people are awesome!
Sales department was very knowledgeable

BJ

DAVID S.
TOYOTA TACOMA
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, competent service personnel
My work was done well and the staff was great.

PJ
PATRICK J.
International Falls, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
06/23/2015 Category: Sales
they stress they will always be there with help- just call anytime with any concerns
I feel that we will always be helped with any concerns and well taken care in the future with the care of our new car

Amanda S.
06/22/2015 Category: Sales
Thoughtful and efficient service.
Eric was extremely helpful. I would gladly work with jim when buying my next vehicle.

TG
THEODORE G.
TOYOTA SIENNA
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Friendly employees

Joyce S.
06/18/2015 Category: Sales
New Vehicle
We enjoyed our experience buying our Rav4 from salesman Wes. He is so easy to work with. We knew what we wanted and he found it for us. The blue crush color is beautiful. Also good seeing Cindy again. Such a friendly local place to do business. Thank you.

RICHARD C.
Eveleth, MN
06/17/2015 Category: Sales
no pressure & top notch info
All my questions were answered completely my salesperson was honest personable& very knowledgeable. Great experience

DIANE C.
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
Great showcase for vehicles!
After checking out several businesses for trucks,we found the best deal at Iron Trails. Our salesman made the sale a great experience . He covered all aspects of the vehicle and we love the truck.