4.4

TIMOTHY S.
Duluth, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
02/01/2017 Category: Sales
Great prices and great staff!
My recent buying experience was a great one! Robby was very helpful with the buying process and made it comfortable and seamless! I will definitely be back for future purchases.

CORY H.

SD
SANDRA D.
Pengilly, MN
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Got an appointment when I wanted it, got the work done in a reasonable time.
I have recommended this business to 2 friends.

SZ

THOMAS L.
TOYOTA PRIUS V
01/25/2017 Category: Service
close to home
my app't was for a gps/maps update

MT
MARLENE T.
Kabetogama, MN
TOYOTA AVALON HYBRID
01/23/2017 Category: Service
friendly staff, great service
Gave us a courtesy car to use while our car was in for a recall, called when our car was ready. Appreciate the friendly service

DEBORAH M.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
01/22/2017 Category: Service
Iron Trail always gives us good service. Hope to continue to do business with them, buying all of our cars from them, in the future.

VJ
VICTORIA J.
01/18/2017 Category: Service
friendly staff
The staff is always so nice and they explain everything very well.

MICHAEL S.
Pengilly, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Prompt, efficient service.
Got in same day. Did a great job. Even removed a dead mouse from the cab filter space.

DANIEL H.
Mountain Iron, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/14/2017 Category: Service
The sevice department accommodated me in just a few minutes for sevice on my vehicle without having made an appointment! Great service department!

BF
BARBARA F.
01/12/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff...timely service...knowledgable

THOMAS B.
Orr, MN
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
01/05/2017 Category: Sales
The salesman Robbie was extremely committed to making sure I was satisified with the vehicle I chose. There were some issues that were attended to and I decided to purchase an entirely different vehicle. Everything worked out for the best!
I appreciated the commitment to my satisfaction.

NICOLE O.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Great service. They were able to fit in my maintenance inspection and oil change without an appointment, which was nice since I don't live in Virginia.

DONALD M.

EC
EDITH C.
Gilbert, MN
01/01/2017 Category: Service
They are pleasant and easy to work with.
I have always been treated well in the Toyota Service Dept. in Virginia. I appreciate that they look through things and make sure all is well with my vehicle.