TL

GAIL M.
Soudan, MN
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
03/19/2015 Category: Sales
knowledgable, friendly sales staff.
I found the staff very easy to work with and very helpful.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/20/2015

Gail-

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2015 Chevy Equinox, we truly appreciate your business. We know you will enjoy the Equinox, one of the nicest and safest SUV's on the road today.

Your purchase of the Equinox is just the start of our continued support to help you maintain your vehicle in peak condition.

We look forward to seeing you here at Iron Trail Motors.

JOHN M.
TOYOTA SIENNA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Quality service
My appointment was for 10:30 AM. I arrived at 10:15. My van did not go in for service until 10:50 but he did finish be noon. I will see how it performs in a couple days.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/16/2015

John-

I'm sorry that your service was late, we do try very hard to make sure we get everyone in as promised. We do value your business and I would like you to contact me directly when your next service is needed. I want to personally show you what we can do and what you should expect.

KH
KIMBERLY H.
Nashwauk, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Courtesy ride was a no show
Very disappointed. Waited for our shuttle, called multiple times. My daughter and I ended up walking back to the dealership. Wind was cold.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/16/2015

Kimberly-

I truly apologize for your experience, there is no excuse on our part for not following through on our shuttle services.

Please accept my apology and know that this will be addressed and used as a training tool for our people.

SANDRA S.
FORD TAURUS
03/11/2015 Category: Sales
could have been better
had to wait 3 hours to actually drive my car away from the lot. They neglected to tell me they had to jump start the car I was buying. So they had to go buy a new battery. This was my first time buying a car at a dealership. I think it could have been better. I also think that they could have explained that certain things were not mandatory and I could have refused them, like the power train warranty that I paid 2,000 grand for, that I didn't have to get. I guess I was super excited to get a newer car that I thought I had to get everything they said I had to get. I think trust is a big thing. If I am coming in to buy a car I should be seen as a customer, not an easy target.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/11/2015

Sandra-

I was sorry to read your review of your experience in purchasing your Ford Taurus, we strive to ensure that each customer is treated with respect and with professional treatment.

I would be more than happy to speak with you regarding your purchase, please call me at the dealership at your convenience.

DN
DOUGLAS N.
Duluth, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
03/08/2015 Category: Service
People were super friendly and helpful
Nice to do business with someone who cares about service and doing right by the customers

CYNTHIA W.
Brownstown Charter Township, MI
CHEVROLET HHR
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
A Dealership without pressure.
Just simply nice people. No pressure, very helpful, very informative and true customer service.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/06/2015

Cynthia-

Although we have not had the opportunity to meet it is a pleasure to do business with you. I'm glad to hear that it was a pleasant experience and from our end it was also. Sometimes these long distance transactions don't alway go this smooth.

I have personally seen the HHR and it is everything it should be and I think you will be very pleased.

GM
GEORGIANN M.
Pengilly, MN
CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED
02/27/2015 Category: Sales
Car selection was good
Ben was very helpful, explained things to us, definitely was worth the drive from Pengilly.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/28/2015

Georgiann-

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to find you the right vehicle. As you know the Chevy Impala is one of the nicest cars on the road today.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback I'm sure Ben will appreciate hearing from you.

MARJORIE B.
Virginia, MN
TOYOTA YARIS
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Just love them
keep up the great work
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/26/2015

Marjorie-

Thanks for the kind words and good review, we appreciate your business. Stop by anytime we're always here to help.

AA
ANTHONY A.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/25/2015

Anthony-

We do appreciate your business and the opportunity to help keep your Silverado in top condition. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please call on us anytime we can be of service.

Sue W.
International Falls, MN
02/22/2015 Category: Sales
Very personable!
Sales personnel made buying our new highlander a very pleasant experience.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/23/2015

Sue-

Thank you for your business, you made a great choice with the All-New Highlander. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in top condition.

RP
ROSS P.
Britt, MN
CHEVROLET MALIBU
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Malibu Oil Change
nice cusotmer lounge with refreshments while you wait including free wifi!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/21/2015

Ross-

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help keep your Malibu in top shape. Please feel free to stop by anytime and help yourself to the refreshments ( don't even need to have service done!).

JOHN M.
TOYOTA SIENNA
02/10/2015 Category: Service
Recall from Toyota
On prior visiits that were over an hour and a half (I was told about 1 hour and 40 minutes) I was given an update. This time nothing and I believe it took a little over 2 hours.

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone is always friendly and knowledgeable, I feel very comfortable at Iron Trail Motors! Great Customer Service!!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/21/2015

Alissa-

We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Please let us know if how we can be of service.

RI
RAYMOND I.
Orr, MN
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
02/07/2015 Category: Service
didn't get complete Toyota care 15000 service
Brought sequoia in for 15000 mile oil change and tire rotation. They said no to the oil change even though my flyer from Toyota says that is part of the service every 5000 miles. They told me 2 hours for the recall notice and Toyota care checkup and would call me when they were done. Walked around for 3 hours, never got a call and went back and car was done. No oil change just tire rotation and no phone call. Very poor customer service!!!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/09/2015

Heather-

I appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns regarding your recent service visit. I know that with the Toyota Car Care Service there is a rotation between oil changes and tire rotations but be that as it may if your expectation was an oil change we should have proceeded with that. The no follow up call is not acceptable and will be addressed with the service personnel.

I would like to offer my personal assistance on your next service visit to ensure that every item is completed and done in a timely fashion.

I will also follow up with you on the phone.

Sincerely,

HN
HEATHER N.
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Service was good but issues
Had a oil change but passenger floor mat was dirty and marked up after visit also air and cabin filter change was recommended. But prior visit filter cover was improperly put back on this in probably resulting in dirty filters
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/09/2015

Heather-

I apologize for the condition you found your vehicle after your recent service visit. I would like to follow up with you personally to get these issues taken care of.

I will be in contact with you.

Sincerely,

EV
EVERETT V.
Cook, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
02/06/2015 Category: Sales
People make the place.
I wouldn't think of going any further to buy or lease a vehicle. Good Brand, good people, good service. All Local.

LC
LYNDA C.
TOYOTA RAV4
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful staff. Clean
Friendly & helpful staff. Clean & comfortable lobby. Excellent service for my Rav 4.

Linda-

We certainly do apprecite your business and thank you for the follow up comments, it's always nice to hear that we provided the service you deserve. I will pass these comments on to our Toyota service personnel I know they will be glad to hear how they did.

Please don't hesitate to call on us for any of your service needs.

JOAN C.
International Falls, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/31/2015 Category: Service
very customer friendly
The repair dept. mgr. gave me an estimate, wrote it down, and that was what I was charged. I came early for my appt. and the woman at the counter got me in early. She came out and kept me informed of the progress on my truck. She offered to have me taken to the nearby mall for lunch. The amount I was charged was much less than what local non-certified mechanics in town charged and took less than half the time.

Joan-

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service on your Tacoma and look forward to seeing you again.

I will pass your review on to our Toyota service personnel, I know they will appreciate hearing from you.

DAVID B.
Tower, MN
HONDA RIDGELINE
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Great business ethics
Excellent, information as you need it.

David-

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and it's always nice to have the positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call on us to help keep your Honda Ridgeline in peak condition.