BK
BRUCE K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/14/2018 Category: Service
2013 RAV4 rear brake replacement
John got me in right away and always and as always a great job.

PK
PAUL K.
Bigfork, MN
12/14/2018 Category: Sales
They provided the service I requested.
When a vendor of any type of product or service does what is asked of it, they have done their job.

Hoyt Lakes, MN
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil changes

BL
BRIELLE L.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
too long of wait
I waited 3 1/2 hours for an oil change and to get my winter tires on the car. Not impressed. It was 0 degree wind chill so tried to walk somewhere to kill time but froze and then when I came back they told me it would be done "soon", but another 90 minutes went by before it was done. Not sure what is going on there, but several people have complained too, in fact my husband ordered new tires to be placed on his vehicle, they scheduled him an appointment and he arrived the day they wanted him there, and guess what? Tires not arrived. He drove 50 miles to go to the appointment. Thinking of changing where I service and buy my next Toyota. The ONLY reason there is 1 star is that at least there is refreshments while you wait 1/2 a day to get your car!

Buhl, MN
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Toyota
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Willing to help.

JEREMY L.
Gilbert, MN
12/13/2018 Category: Sales
Speedy service
Excellent costumer service. And quick delivery on a new vehicle.

TL

Grand Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience
Process went fairly smooth with not to much waiting around. I felt the pricing was fair and would do business with them again.

Buhl, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service at a reasonable price. Friendly and helpful staff.

LAURA M.
Nissan Murano
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Missed a spot....
4 stars: I believe I received excellent and timely service.....until
I had to use the new wipers I just had installed and they did not properly swipe the windshield. I was annoyed not to have a clear windshield while using the new wipers. I stopped at a gas station and fiddled with the wipers until my line of sight was wiped clean but the issue was not completely resolved. I called the dealership to let them know, they were attentive and suggested I return to the dealership. I was already 5hrs into a road trip and explained that wasn't possible. I have gone to this dealership for oil changes, new tires etc. This is the first time I've had an issue, albeit minor, it was still of concern.

Duluth, MN
Ram 1500
12/01/2018 Category: Sales
Postage Due
We got our second key along with the title. Iron Trail paid 89 cents we had to pay $2.61 for postage due. I guess buying a 26k vehicle the dealer didn't make enough to pay. In the words of our President "sad".

11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Easy to deal with.
Easy place to deal with. No hassles.

TP
THOMAS P.
Proctor, MN
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Silverado purchase
Very low stress transaction. Staff very friendly.

Tower, MN
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Comfortable setting- courteous and knowledge staff

ROCKY C.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t completely do all that was asked
I had set up for an oil change and tire rotation
After an hour or so they were done and I paid the bill and left.
After I got home looked at the bill and they did not have the tire rotation listed. So they didn’t do that so not sure why it took an hour to change the oil

MARK R.
Orr, MN
11/28/2018 Category: Service
25000 mile service
Very efficient service.
Toyota running nicely. No problems.

CK

JOHN B.
Virginia, MN
11/24/2018 Category: Service
2016 Ford Escape
They took care of us , no complaints!

JOHN A.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous
Work is always done accurately, considerately, and quickly.

Minneapolis, MN
11/14/2018 Category: Sales
Used car buying experience.
Great People!!! Very helpful!!!