4.6

CHRISTINE M.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
08/24/2015 Category: Service
Job was not completed properly
Had oil change and tire rotation. Oil plug was not put on tight enough and ended up having to go elsewhere to get it fixed and buy oil as I was down 1 quart
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/27/2015

Christine -

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you can imagine our goal is to provide excellent customer service. Please call Peter or Lori at 218.741.2355 to discuss the experience you had in our service department. Again, thank you for the review.

Janis P.
Cotton, MN
08/24/2015 Category: Sales
Respectful
We have been shopping around for a Toyota Highlander for weeks. It has been both stressful and frustrating for the most part. We came to iron trail and were greeted and helped by Matt Stenlund. He was confident without being pushy. He took time to answer any questions while being respectful of our time and intelligence. He made our trip to Iron Trail Motors a great experience. It was a pleasure to give him our business.

TL
THOMAS L.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
08/20/2015 Category: Service
closest to home
Iron Trail Motors treat me well.

JOSH R.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
The shop people are always friendly and well informed

JIM W.
Grand Forks, ND
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Very helpful when I needed service
While visiting from out of town I had an issue with the car. When I called they said to bring it in "no appointment necessary". The car was repaired quickly and I was on my way. Thank you.

GK
GARY K.
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/17/2015 Category: Sales
very accomadating
They are very interested in keeping my business. I've bought three new vehicles from them.

JOSEPH S.

BF
BARBARA F.
TOYOTA RAV4
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Reliable. Good reputation, excellent sales and service
Excellent sales staff, service close to home, excellent reputation

NY
NANCY Y.
CHEVROLET BLAZER
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Customer service was great
All in all the service was great but I believe that another sales representative could of helped me. I felt that the sales representative that was helping me was helping to many customers at once.

LH
LYNDON H.
Chisholm, MN
FORD EXPLORER
08/10/2015 Category: Sales
Contracts done in a timely matter
The salesman was forward on the information on the vehicle. He handled the paper work on a timely matter,

DENNIS W.
Forest Lake, MN
BUICK ENCLAVE
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Friendly service, extremely accommodating, very fast.
Excellent service. If I didn't live so far away, I would always go to this business. I was traveling thru, and had a problem with my turn signal. The lady at the desk got us in right away and we were back on the road within 1/2 hour. Great service!

BF
Barbara F.
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
Sales staff
Pat Horan did an excellent job...friendly, knowledgeable, put me at ease and answered all my questions, professional and a great sense of humor. I will refer him to friends!

GA
GENE A.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/02/2015 Category: Service
Service was excellent and Lori was wonderful to us.

ROBERT B.
Iron, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/02/2015 Category: Sales
Awesome sales attitude!
Friendly and informative sales people! I described what I wanted in a vehicle and they were able to find it within a day. I will continue to give them my business.

RE
REED E.
Side Lake, MN
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
07/27/2015 Category: Sales
Reed Erickson/Paula Dorn
We liked the fact the sales people (Jon and Justin), Peter Orlich, the general manager, Lori (service manger) and the other people at the service desk all treated us so well and addressed our issues, concerns quickly and efficiently. We went there to buy one vehicle and ended up buying two! Would do it again and look forward to a great working relationship moving forward.

DO
DANIEL O.
Chisholm, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
friendly
won a mustang and traded it in for a Camry the person helping me was friendly

WJ
WAYNE J.
Saint Hilaire, MN
TOYOTA TACOMA
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
Large enough to have a good inventory & small enough to know their vehicles & take the time to get to know the customers to match them with the right vehicle.
From the receptionist who answered the phone to Matt my salesman to Jeff the manager to the business office, Iron Trail Motors is a class act. Friendly helpful no pressure & genuinely concerned that their customers end up with the right vehicle.

RK
RUTH K.
CHEVROLET SPARK
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
I am trail has been more than helpful in helping me obtain a vehicle. First I lease my vehicle and after six months decided to purchase it they did everything to make the process as painless as possible.

MARY S.

SUSAN E.
Tower, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
07/21/2015 Category: Service
The service desk people are great!
I thought the service desk people were great. I thought some of the work completed was done sloppy. When I phoned and returned to ask questions about the work-it was not handled well.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/22/2015

Hi Susan, thank you for the review. Our goal is to meet  your expectations. Please call Lori Layman, our Service Manager  to discuss the details of this review. We hope you allow us the opportunity to regain your confidence.