4.6

DARRYL J.
Tower, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
07/05/2015 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, usually good work.
My only complaint is that my car still vibrates 70-75 mph.

DJ
DARLENE J.
TOYOTA COROLLA
07/03/2015 Category: Sales
I like your style
I was very pleased with my experience buying a car from you and especially your salesperson Wes Bruemmer. I told him what I wanted and he really listened concerning price, size of car, etc. The second car I sat in was the one I decided I wanted and looked no further. He did not waste my time trying to show me cars that were larger or pricer than I wanted. He also took the time to answer all the questions I asked him. An excellent salesman. Thank you Wes

JOSEPH B.
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
good customer service
Jon Lind was great at finding what I was looking for

EI
ERIC I.
Mountain Iron, MN
07/01/2015 Category: Service
The people are awesome!
Sales department was very knowledgeable

BJ

DAVID S.
TOYOTA TACOMA
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, competent service personnel
My work was done well and the staff was great.

PJ
PATRICK J.
International Falls, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
06/23/2015 Category: Sales
they stress they will always be there with help- just call anytime with any concerns
I feel that we will always be helped with any concerns and well taken care in the future with the care of our new car

Amanda S.
06/22/2015 Category: Sales
Thoughtful and efficient service.
Eric was extremely helpful. I would gladly work with jim when buying my next vehicle.

TG
THEODORE G.
TOYOTA SIENNA
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Friendly employees

Joyce S.
06/18/2015 Category: Sales
New Vehicle
We enjoyed our experience buying our Rav4 from salesman Wes. He is so easy to work with. We knew what we wanted and he found it for us. The blue crush color is beautiful. Also good seeing Cindy again. Such a friendly local place to do business. Thank you.

RICHARD C.
Eveleth, MN
06/17/2015 Category: Sales
no pressure & top notch info
All my questions were answered completely my salesperson was honest personable& very knowledgeable. Great experience

DIANE C.
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
Great showcase for vehicles!
After checking out several businesses for trucks,we found the best deal at Iron Trails. Our salesman made the sale a great experience . He covered all aspects of the vehicle and we love the truck.

STEVEN M.
Eveleth, MN
06/11/2015 Category: Sales
Price was right
Salesman sold us the car on Saturday and they fired him on Monday. He was a very nice young man. This did not leave us with a good opinion of the business. The Skytta ownership group has fired employees like this in the past. I will now switch my business across town to the Waschke GM dealer..This will be my last purchase from Iron Trail.

RF
ROGER F.
Grand Rapids, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Service department
The people at the service desk need some training in interacting with customers. For example, don't leave someone who you were just speaking with standing there while you ignore them to talk to someone else who just walked up. That person should be the one to wait. Also, I had to go back for further instruction as the first answer I got on a particular operation of my vehicle did not work. In addition, I returned to the dealership once I saw the dark spots that were left on the upholstery in my vehicle so they could be cleaned by them. I will probably not be returning to Iron Trail if I can get better service in Bemidji.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 06/05/2015

Roger -

First and foremost please accept our appologies. As you can imagine our goal is to make you feel welcome while embracing your business. Clearly we failed to deliver; for that we appologize. Please call General Manager, Peter Orlich at 218.741.2355 to discuss the details of your visit. The only way we can learn and grow is with feedback like yours. Our goal is to earn your business however possible. Again, our appologies.

Iron Trail Management

DANA P.
Embarrass, MN
GMC ACADIA
06/01/2015 Category: Service
prompt oil change and courtesy transportation

MICHAEL C.
05/26/2015 Category: Service
added tonneau cover
They did a great job when they added a tonneau cover to my chevy truck.

MARY S.
Aurora, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Frriendly atmosphere.
They keep the customer informed.

JOHN B.
International Falls, MN
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
05/25/2015 Category: Sales
Iron Trails is very helpful!
Everyone I talked to was very helpful and friendly. We got a great deal at Iron Trail Motors!

LW
LESLIE W.
Gilbert, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
05/20/2015 Category: Service
Not high pressure salespeople
Brad Hejda was courteous, professional and very helpful. We appreciated that he did not pressure us. Joe the service manager was helpful and friendly. He appraised our old SUV.

CHRISTINE M.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
05/15/2015 Category: Service
friendly people
was able to get In for service the day I called