ALISSA S.
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful and knowlegdable.
Thank you for fixing my vehicle, my brakes work great now!

LP
LAWRENCE P.
Chisholm, MN
08/31/2014 Category: Service
the people who run it
the tech guy was done sooner then was told to me at first.

DK
DAN K.
Hibbing, MN
08/24/2014 Category: Sales
Timely matter
They came out in a timely matter when I was looking.. And process was in good time. The only thing I would change about it was he had to keep running to other building for paper work.. But this was my first time dealing with iron trail and I will be going back in future!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/24/2014

Dan-
Thank you for your purchase, your business is important to us. I apologize for our computer issues that caused the back and forth but we do appreciate your patience.
Thanks again, stop by and say hi when you're in the area.

CALVIN H.
Hibbing, MN
08/22/2014 Category: Sales
local place to buy a chevy truck
get back to chevy after being away since 2002.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/23/2014

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Chevy. You will truly enjoy what the new Silverado has to offer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the dealership.

WM
William M.
Ely, MN
08/18/2014 Category: Sales
A Pleasure working with Jon
Yet again it was a pleasure working with Jon Lind. He was able to answer all our questions and helped work out a reasonable deal with our trade-in. I got 41.4 mpg on my first trip from Ely to Ash River with the car in cruise most of the time! Very happy! Now we have a Sienna and a Camry. A new Tundra is next is a few years.

Bill

TRACY M.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
08/14/2014 Category: Service
convenient
Had miscommunication with person scheduling and those doing work so had to wait, but they were very apologetic and nice.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/15/2014

Tracy-
I'm sorry to hear of the delay in services, our employees try and do the best to provide our customers with the best experience possible. I would like to ask t5hat the next time you need service that you contact me directly and I will be there to ensure a world class experience.

Thanks

ALISSA S.
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and helpful!
Patrick and Gary were really nice and knowledgeable. It was a great experience!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/11/2014

Thank you Alissa! We're here to help you.

WN
local
Always get good service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/11/2014

Mr. Nagel-

We truly do appreciate your business and wish you the best of service with your Camry. We are only a phone call away when you need something.

Thanks again,

Efficient and timely
Friendly and prompt service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/07/2014

Mr. Lind-

It truly was a pleasure helping you find the RAV4 you wanted and we hope you enjoy it for years to come. We look at the purchase as just the start of the relationship and want you to know that we are to service all your automotive needs.

Thanks for your business.

CL
CINDY L.
Iron Junction, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
Hometown dealer
Everyone was friendly and willing to negotiate a fair deal. Fritz went out of his way to make me happy.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/04/2014

Thank you Cindy for your business, you are an important customer to us. Fritz really enjoyed working with you.  Please let us know how we can serve you in the future.

RA
RICHARD A.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
very friendly and helpful
they met and exceeded my expectations
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/04/2014

Richard -

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. Please tell your friends and family about Iron Trail Motors. Also, if you have access to Google or Yelp, please post a depiction of your experience there as well. Thanks!

KRISTINE B.
Soudan, MN
08/01/2014 Category: Sales
great customer service
Great customer service. Mike was great to work with.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/02/2014

Kristine thank you for your purchase.  We appreciate your business and please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

CO
CAROLYN O.
Eveleth, MN
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
07/31/2014 Category: Sales
the salesmen
very nice easy to talk to
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/31/2014

Thank you Carolyn for your business and nice comment. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future.

DONALD H.
TOYOTA CAMRY
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Expensive work.
I had the oil changed and wheels rotated at the cost of $63.00.I was suprised at the cost since I bought my car there, plus others. I realize it is more expensive oil.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/16/2014

Hi Donald,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. As you can imagine it is never our goal to disappoint you or your level of expectations when doing business here; our customers are our biggest asset. With that said, I invite you to contact our General Manager, Steve Torrence directly to discuss the events outlined in your review. We view experiences both good, bad and inbetween as learning experiences. In short, we appreciate you helping us become better. Please call Steve Torrence at your earliest convenience at 218.741.2355

Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/16/2014

Mr. Donald H.

I appreciate the response to your service visit, I will personally look into the service, the vehicle and the cost structure for the service. I will contact you directly to provide you with the information i find.

Thanks,
Steve

STEVEN H.
Gilbert, MN
07/15/2014 Category: Sales
Very friendly and professional.
Excellent dealer for auto sales.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 07/16/2014

Steven,

Thank you for the kind words. Please make sure you visit our Google and Yelp pages to leave the same genre of remark. Also, please remember to ask about our referral program. It's a great way to make a great income on the side.

Thank you again!