4.6

Cook, MN
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/27/2014 Category: Sales
customer service
Thank you for an efficient buying experience

TL
THOMAS L.
Ely, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS V
11/17/2014 Category: Service
I and my PriusV are treated well.
3-1/2 hours for four tire c/o's plus install new cabin air filter? Good thing I brought sufficient reading mat'l to keep me occupied near your coffee pot.

MARY S.
Gilbert, MN
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Taking care
Pleasant and quik
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/27/2014

Hi Mary-

We appreciate the opportunity to help you in maintaining the proper operation of your Corolla. We are always here to help in any service needs you might have, please don't hesitate to call us.

Thanks again.

DJ
DARRYL J.
Tower, MN
10/25/2014 Category: Service
IT service
They seem to be under staffed but the people there are friendly .

LW
LACIE W.
OLDSMOBILE ALERO
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
Give them an A, I was treated very well and I was in and out. Very convenient.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/13/2014

Hi Lacie-

Thank you for your business and we will be glad to help you keep your Alero in top shape. Please don't hesitate to contact when we can be of service.

AE
APRIL E.
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Great sales representative's
Friendly people nice atmosphere.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/25/2014

April-

We do appreciate your business and glad to hear you had a good experience in buying your RAV4. I know you will enjoy your vehicle, the RAV4 is one of the hottest SUV's on the road today.

With your Toyota Care program we look forward to seeing you in the shop and please don't hestitate to let us know how we can be of service to you.

MARY S.
Aurora, MN
TOYOTA CAMRY
09/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, honest service.
I felt they explained honestly and thoroughly the services recommended previously for my car.

LP
LAWRENCE P.
Chisholm, MN
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/31/2014 Category: Service
the people who run it
the tech guy was done sooner then was told to me at first.

DK
DAN K.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/24/2014 Category: Sales
Timely matter
They came out in a timely matter when I was looking.. And process was in good time. The only thing I would change about it was he had to keep running to other building for paper work.. But this was my first time dealing with iron trail and I will be going back in future!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/24/2014

Dan-
Thank you for your purchase, your business is important to us. I apologize for our computer issues that caused the back and forth but we do appreciate your patience.
Thanks again, stop by and say hi when you're in the area.

WN
local
Always get good service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/11/2014

Mr. Nagel-

We truly do appreciate your business and wish you the best of service with your Camry. We are only a phone call away when you need something.

Thanks again,

CL
CINDY L.
Iron Junction, MN
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
Hometown dealer
Everyone was friendly and willing to negotiate a fair deal. Fritz went out of his way to make me happy.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/04/2014

Thank you Cindy for your business, you are an important customer to us. Fritz really enjoyed working with you.  Please let us know how we can serve you in the future.

KRISTINE B.
Soudan, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/01/2014 Category: Sales
great customer service
Great customer service. Mike was great to work with.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/02/2014

Kristine thank you for your purchase.  We appreciate your business and please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.