Montana W.
Acura RSX
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Montona said he got an estimate over the phone of $400 for the alternator and when he went to the facility, the same person gave him an estimate of $1000. They told him if they rebuilt it, it would be much lower but could not give him an exact price. They tested the battery and alternator but said they could not really tell what was wrong. He had it tested at another facility, and they were able to inform him. He is not recommending them for this reason.

KT
Kelly T.
Kia Sorento
08/07/2017
Dissatisfied with outrageous quotes
In a 2-1/2 week span I received 3 separate quotes to fix my vehicles air conditioning. They were extremely high prices and the last quote was the highest and that was even with me bringing inn all my own parts that they could not warranty. 1300+ to remove and replace the items!! They charge 135.00 an hour labor. That is ridiculous and I'm never going back to them nor suggest then to my friends. Thieves at best

ROBERT H.
Mcarthur, CA
Buick Rendezvous
05/13/2017
NOTHING!!
YOU LIED TO US about calling us yesterday! TAKE US OFF YOUR LIST OF CUSTOMERS!!!!
Dan P. from J And D Automotive responded on 05/15/2017

Robert,
We are so sorry that you had a less than perfect visit here at J & D Automotive.  We strive to be as courteous as possible and we are committed to excellence.  We have valued our relationship with you since 2013.  Please feel free to contact me, Dan Popoff, at 530-221-2220, so we can resolve this matter and retain you as a special customer.

Dan Popoff
Owner
530-221-2220

Casey M.
Dodge Dakota
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Casey said he was charged $300 for a diagnosis. He would not recommend the business for service.
Dan P. from J And D Automotive responded on 11/07/2016

We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your visit.  We did complete the diagnostic tests on your vehicle.  We charged you for 1.5 hours labor; our technician spent over 3 hours running the tests, including checking your exhaust manifold per your request.

Dan Popoff