Kelly T. on 08/07/2017
"Dissatisfied with outrageous quotes"
In a 2-1/2 week span I received 3 separate quotes to fix my vehicles air conditioning. They were extremely high prices and the last quote was the highest and that was even with me bringing inn all my own parts that they could not warranty. 1300+ to remove and replace the items!! They charge 135.00 an hour labor. That is ridiculous and I'm never going back to them nor suggest then to my friends. Thieves at best
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 12:07 PM
ROBERT H. on 05/13/2017
"NOTHING!!"
YOU LIED TO US about calling us yesterday! TAKE US OFF YOUR LIST OF CUSTOMERS!!!!
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 06:50 PM
Dan P. at J And D Automotive responded on 05/15/2017

Robert,
We are so sorry that you had a less than perfect visit here at J & D Automotive.  We strive to be as courteous as possible and we are committed to excellence.  We have valued our relationship with you since 2013.  Please feel free to contact me, Dan Popoff, at 530-221-2220, so we can resolve this matter and retain you as a special customer.

Dan Popoff
Owner
530-221-2220
Casey M. on 11/05/2016
Casey said he was charged $300 for a diagnosis. He would not recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/05/2016
Dan P. at J And D Automotive responded on 11/07/2016

We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your visit.  We did complete the diagnostic tests on your vehicle.  We charged you for 1.5 hours labor; our technician spent over 3 hours running the tests, including checking your exhaust manifold per your request.

Dan Popoff