Tom B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the promised parts were not available.

DEBBIE S.
11/20/2017
Good Work, Professional, Very Expensive
Good work... just way expensive, twice as much as my boyfriend was quoted at a competitor's shop

JIM S.
Honda Accord
03/15/2017
Good repair but very expensive
I don't have any more feedback on my daughter's 2007 Honda except that it was a very expensive repair. I was totally caught off guard when your service writer quoted me a $450
tune-up for my '85 Toyota pickup. Dan, I brought my vehicles to you for years, but a $450 tune-up for my old '85 Toyota pickup just ain't gonna happen!
Dan P. from J And D Automotive responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you for your review.  We are sorry that you had a less than perfect visit.  We strive to be as courteous as possible and we are committed to excellence.  Please feel free to contact me, Dan, at 530-221-2220 so we can resolve this matter and retain you as a customer.

Dan Popoff
Owner
530-221-2220

Jack G.
Alturas, CA
Suzuki Samurai
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Jack said he went to the business 3 times for a smog test, and his vehicle did not pass.

Mark W.
Burney, CA
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Mark said he would not recommend this business for service because they ended up doing more than they said ,they would do and they lied. He also said they did not do the diagnostic, like they said they would do.

KA
Kelli A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Kelli said they charged her over 200.00 dollars for an oil change and to put air in her tires. She left with the same equipment she came in with. She would not recommend because she does not live in California anymore.