Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Continue reading recommended reviews

RQ
Rich Q.
Warwick, RI
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
11/15/2019
Just to start this place is wonderful the address is wrong I will also leave a review on the Roseland Avenue went in for a oil change and check over for winter time Joe the owner and Rick the Manager got in in quick and complete in record time without headaches fast clean and efficient TOTALLY recommend

Joe H.
Warwick, RI
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
11/15/2019
Quick in and out
We went in for an oil change . We where in and out very quickly 45 mins . Thanks Rick and your team

CE
Chris E.
11/04/2019
Don’t bother
Save your time and money! Brought my car in cause my speedometer cluster would turn on and off. No other electrical issues. They had my car all day and recommended we start with a new battery. No more than an hour after having my car back the issue started again, this time even worse. I called them immediately and was told the guys left the shop for the weekend but would leave a note to call me back on Monday. A week later, still no follow up. Even responded to an email I received from the owner, explaining my issue. Turns out it was just an automated email that goes unchecked. Took it to Balise Chevy, who’s hourly rate is only about $10 more than these guys and they were able to determine the location of the short (which I suspected) in about 4 hours. If they’re going to charge about as much as the dealer, you may as well take it to them in the first place.

John B.
Warwick, RI
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.