Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

SL
Steve L.
07/18/2018
Done with this place....
Ouch, hit or miss with this place. After five years of pretty good service. Had AC looked and was told it was the condenser. Had it fixed and then the AC stopped working, oops it is the compressor. They replaced it (free of charge) then oops, the AC stopped working. Also had both axles replaced and the car drove wobbly after the repair. Brought car back and they fixed the AC and replaced both axles (free). Drove the car off the lot, a little wobbly but better and of course the AC stopped working on the way home. OK so maybe a total of 6 days and $2000+ and I have a car that drives a little wobbly during initial acceleration and no AC. I did bring it right back and demanded that my car be fixed a ready in the morning and said if they can't do it I'll bring it somewhere else. I guess that was the wrong thing to say....one of the managers told me to get the car off the lot before he calls the police. Wow, because I said I would bring it somewhere else. I made an appointment at another shop and the first thing the supervisor said was there is an issue with the after market right axles on my make of car and will cause the car to drive wobbly during initial acceleration....

WA
Willene A.
North Providence, RI
Mitsubishi Galant
Great service and work
Workers were knowledgablr and very helpful. My issue I came in with was resolved effectively

Andrea S.
Misunderstanding
After being concerned about no contact all day Saturday from the shop when my son dropped his car off for a diagnosis Friday and repairs Saturday I wrote an unsatisfied review. Joe contacted him after seeing my first review. He was unaware of the issue being he was out of town and assured my son he will look into the situation and apologized and also offered to work things out should my son decide to have his repairs done there. I am very Impressed that Joe reached out to my son and took responsibility for the misunderstanding. My son will do business with J&S due to the professionalism on joes part. I am confident in the outcome .

Andrea S.
Valve cleaning/diagnostic
Took car Friday for diagnostics and they said they wanted to keep it for Saturday to start car cold. They are usually closed Saturdays but would be working this Saturday . It's 6:30 pm Saturday and no call and no answer when I call. Not happy right now - need car for work Monday!

EB
Elizibeth B.
Riverside, RI
The service was excellant

Jeanna W.
07/30/2016 Category: Service
Jeanna said this business is extremely efficient. They got the work done quickly and they are very friendly.

GG
George G.
07/30/2016 Category: Service
George said the employees at this business provide good service.

LC
Lei C.
Cranston, RI
07/30/2016 Category: Service
Lei said he would recommend this business for service.

NB
Neeraj B.
Cumberland, RI
07/30/2016 Category: Service
Neeraj said the business does well.

TC
Therse C.
Hyundai Azera
Lucky find w/ Groupon
Had car serviced at dealer I bought my car , AC did not work ( 3 year old car) Dealership too busy for scheduling a repair, purchased groupon and had service done w/ oil change. Garage is immaculate and my car was spotlessly returned. Estimate given for tires~ dealership has marked as excellent shape and I could see obvious tread wear. Will return for future service here.

John A.
Providence, RI
Mercury Grand Marquis
Effecient and dependable
I hate yo write a great review. In time with the excellent service, honesty and reasonable prices it will get very difficult for me to get an appointment. Great place. They have honesty, integrity and take pride in theirs work.

Jj

Mary D.
Riverside, RI
07/29/2016
Great service, fast and good work.
Great service, fast and good work.

Daniel M.
West Warwick, RI
Happy customer
This is my second time being here and they are wonderful. My oil change was quick easy. They even printed a sheet of recommended work to be done, but wasn't pushy about getting them done. Despite someone telling me he wouldn't bring his car there I book an appointment for my other car. I have had nothing but a good experience with them.

Denise R.

Susan A.
West Greenwich, RI
BMW 328xi
Fast
First time I used them because I had a groupon. Carl was nice to work with he did exactly as I requested and also fixed a small problem without me knowing until I drove it home. I would definitely go back.

Jeff K.
Pontiac Firebird
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a great job.

HL
Henry L.
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Henry's wife. She said this business does a very good job for them.

Denise S.
Providence, RI
Kia Spectra
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Denise said she loves their work. They're really nice, prompt and take good care of everything. They cleaned her vehicle and went above and beyond. They also have a good variety of magazines to read.

GS
Gary S.
Smithfield, RI
Ford Excursion
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Gary said this business was timely, polite, and efficient. They did a good job. He was able to wait in a nice air conditioned area. He was very happy with this service, so he plans to use them again.

GP
Giovanni P.
Groton, CT
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/28/2016
AMAZING
I had a groupon to fix my AC that did not work! In a quick 45 minutes they fixed my car and were super friendly! I would go back even without a groupon, these guys rock!