NL
Nikita L.
Lithonia, GA
11/15/2018
Horrible
Js auto repair had my Dodge Neon for 4 months finally said he couldn't fix it after my husband made repeated calls and visits. My husband was told that we would get a call when they put the car back together so it could be picked up. The next call we received was a voice mail saying come get your car or it will be towed to impound. When my husband got there with a tow truck the car was full of water from the rain, sitting on flat tire , with a dead battery. Didn't have a air compressor or a battery charger "according to the mechanic" and they claim that they didn't leave the window down so they have no idea how water got inside. My car is in worst shape then before due to some parts being cut in half during the so called attempt to repair and the water damage. Overall JS auto repair is horrible and all I received from dealing with them was the cost of 2 tow trucks, more parts to replace, a flooded car interior, and a headache!

Displaying 1 Review