ROBERT M.
Fate, TX
07/15/2019
Courtesy, convenience and integrity.
Toyota of Rockwall lied to me and tried to cheat me, by telling me that I needed service that Jackson Automotive proved to be unnecessarily, it was then that I knew I found a service that I could trust. They get my repeat business.

SCOTT S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/12/2019
repair ignition to Van
Jackson Auto does quality work at a reasonable price.
I appreciate the extra effort they go to fix it right the first time.

TO
Tom O.
Royse City, TX
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the pricing was fair, the service was fast, and the work went great.

TP
TRES P.
Fate, TX
07/09/2019
Great Communication
James and his team did a great job communicating on the status of my repair. Definitely will be coming back for future service/repair.

Thanks Jackson Automotive

GD
GEORGE D.
Kia Sedona
06/29/2019
Brought my car in on Monday for a routine oil change and checkup. The person who checked me in was courteous and knowledgeable. He told me that it would be late Monday or early Tuesday before they could get to my car. The car was not ready until Wednesday morning. The person who assisted me apologized for the delay.

06/24/2019
Excellent customer service!
Jackson always gets our vehicles in and out promptly. All work is done with integrity and is thorough. Customer service is excellent! We highly recommend Jackson Automotive!

Robert S.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service took a while, it was a big job, but he recommends this business for service.

06/13/2019
Convenient Location
Convenient location to our home. They were thorough in determining our request for service and we felt that our requirements were completed and done well. We will return to Jackson when we need service again.

Doug C.
INFINITI QX4
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the business does good work. He also wanted to mention that he has known them for years and used them for long time, and has never had a problem. They do good work and are fair.

TR
Tom R.
Chrysler 300
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this has been a wonderful mechanic facility for a long time. He stated the business is well run, they do really good work, and the staff members are great people. He also said they don't charge an arm and a leg, and he usually gets a call about his vehicle being done the next day.

LD
LAURA D.
Mercedes-Benz E250
05/28/2019
A diagnosis was required on my vehicle after my engine light display came on. The staff was friendly courteous, knowledgeable and quick. I would highly recommend Jackson Automotive.

Jim B.
Heath, TX
GMC Yukon
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said they did a good job as always.

CG
CHERYL G.
05/24/2019
Oil change by appt prior day, as I was preparing for a driving tripdriving trip.
as always, service was prompt and professional and courteous staff makes for a pleasant wait while service being completed. Appt was made prior day, cost was as quoted...no ‘surprises’!

GH
GARY D. H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/22/2019
Great place for car repair
Was able to get car in early without appt to repair broken air conditioner repaired. The repaired problem and serviced the unit - made ready for summer. I was able to walk about 2 blocks to have breakfast and was repaired when I returned. I you have a older car that needs care - this is the place.

Jerry G.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said that the place is always helpful and does a good job.

RUBY W.
Dallas, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/14/2019
best service available
My old Diesel Jetta is purring along thanks to the honest, dependable Jackson staff. In and out as always- so important to have a reliable mechanic!

LA
LISA and ARDIE A.
05/12/2019
We can always trust Jackson
We take our car to the local dealership for some maintenance items and they always tell us we need all sorts of fluid flushes/replacements. So instead we bring it to Jackson because we can trust him to shoot straight, be realistic and guide us to make the right decision. We so appreciate Jackson’s honesty and integrity. We highly recommended Jackson and we’ve used them for years!

RICH S.
Heath, TX
05/10/2019
Thank you!!!
They did everything they said they would and charged what I was quoted. No surprises. Still greeted me with a smile even though I was late picking up. Thank you!!!

KA
Ken A.
Cadillac Escalade
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Ken said his experience was great and did a good job.

DAVID R.
Ford Thunderbird
04/29/2019
Great service, Great People, Great Company
I took my antique 1961 Ford Thunderbird to have them fix some of the challenges I was having with the starting and battery going dead. They found the problem and fixed it up. Great Job!!!